• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom dragon age search! (canon or ocs welcome!)

starshinesiren

babe, there’s something tragic about you.
Hello there, stranger! Welcome.

As the title suggests, I’m looking for a Dragon Age RP at the moment. (I keep telling myself that I’ll make a full search thread with all of my interests, but what can I say? I’m a woman with specific tastes.)

Let’s start with a little about me, to see if we’re compatible!

My name is Emma, and I’m 18. I’m heading off to college in the fall, hopefully to become an elementary school teacher. I can write MxF or FxF, and I usually play females best. That doesn’t mean I’m not willing to write males if we double- it just takes a little more effort and I need the right characters. I hope that makes sense. <3 I’ve also never done MxM, but if we’re doubling and you’d like it, I’m more than willing to give it a shot!

I love dark plots, and many of my characters tend to swear, but I can tone it down if it makes you uncomfortable. As for NSFW stuff, I’m fine with fading to black (as per site rules). Please let me know if you have any triggers; I want to make sure you’re comfortable and having a good time!

I’m one of those people who craves romance in an RP. Sorry, but platonic ships just aren’t my thing.

I usually respond at least once a day, sometimes much more and sometimes less.

Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions if you’re curious about anything!

Now, unfortunately, it’s time for the business stuff. Here’s what I’d like from you:

• Preferably reply once a day, but if it’s less than that I completely understand! If something is going on and you’re busy, let me know! I promise I’ll understand. I don’t expect to be your first priority.
  • Semi lit. to advanced lit., preferably!
  • Please be at least 16, though ideally I’d like my partners to be 18+.
  • I usually write at least 3 paragraphs, occasionally less for dialogue and sometimes I write 6. If you could just write at least 2 paragraphs, I’ll be happy!
  • This is optional, but I love to chat OOC! Let’s be friends! I doodle and make playlists and moodboards for characters, and it would be awesome if we could do that together!

Now, onto the fun stuff!

I’m about in the middle of Dragon Age Origins at the moment, and I’m absolutely in love. I know, I know, I’m not that far in, but this world is just gorgeous and I need to write it asap. I don’t care if we use OCs or canon characters or a mixture of both. I’m open to anything!

Just like everyone else, I adore Alistair and Zevran. If you’d be willing to write either for my Grey Warden city elf, I’d just about combust from happiness. If you want more info about my OC or you’d like to discuss doubling, just ask! The canon male character I'd likely write best is Zevran.

Here are the other ships I’ll do (my preferred role in italics):
Morrigan / OC of either gender
Leilana / OC of either gender
Leilana / Zevran
Alistair / Morrigan

If it’s OCs you’re looking for, that works too! I just want some sort of adventure RP in the Dragon Age verse. If you’re interested at all, please comment or PM me! I’m more than happy to work something out.

That's about it, I think. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
I came on here, not expecting anyone to roleplay Dragon Age, especially Origins- given it's age. Though I was pleasantly surprised, that the first fandom roleplay I find is Dragon Age! I love long responses, so I might be compatible with you. I usually roleplay an oc and traditionally use him in either no romance rps or mxm rps. Though I wouldn't mind playing Alistair as well! You don't have to double for me, but I could double for you if you'd like. I really would like to use my Oc, but I can also just play as Alistair as well, if you'd like to not have any ocs. I'm pretty versatile, and can do whatever.

I came on here, not expecting anyone to roleplay Dragon Age, especially Origins- given it's age. Though I was pleasantly surprised, that the first fandom roleplay I find is Dragon Age! I love long responses, so I might be compatible with you. I usually roleplay an oc and traditionally use him in either no romance rps or mxm rps. Though I wouldn't mind playing Alistair as well! You don't have to double for me, but I could double for you if you'd like. I really would like to use my Oc, but I can also just play as Alistair as well, if you'd like to not have any ocs. I'm pretty versatile, and can do whatever.

The fact that I’m not the only one who’s still in the 2009 Dragon Age fandom really warms my heart for some reason. I’d love to talk about your OC! I’ll PM you so we can chat. <3

The fact that I’m not the only one who’s still in the 2009 Dragon Age fandom really warms my heart for some reason. I’d love to talk about your OC! I’ll PM you so we can chat. <3
I've just replayed Origins recently as a matter of fact, and was just thinking how disappointing that the fandom for it has died down. So I know that feeling. Also; that sounds fantastic! See you in the PM's then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back