• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon Age interest check

Elysium

Nuts
Yo. Been playing a lot of dragon age origins and inquisition lately, mainly because it's the closest thing to Mass Effect i want to play while i wait for the remaster lol.

I love this universe, the lore is simple while the gameplay is not.

Gauging interest and timeline. Either we play a group who survived Loghain's treachery at Ostagar, or the misfits who become the Inquisition.

Tracking and interested! Love the Dragon Age series. Have to say, I am more than obsessed with DAI. I am actually in the middle of replaying it. Again.

I think a misfit group that becomes our own version of the Inquisition would be so fun.

Although its been a while since I immersed myself in the DA universe, I really enjoy it. I think I would be interested.

Depending on who we are playing which I like more changes

If we do like random soldiers then I would like DAI if the wardens then origins

Ghoulina Ghoulina thanks for the interest!

Karcen Karcen Either way, people can play who they want. Its not like all the characters in origins were wardens, and the inquisition was an army of freaks with some normies in the mix.

I'll whip up the cs thread tonight/tomorrow after work. Seems like the majority is leaning towards an inquisition story.

I think the storyline-wise it'll be an inquisition thing. I'm thinking we start shortly after the Temple of sacred ashes exploded. Although i'd like input on if we should start at the "tutorial" or at the chantry just after the inquisition was formed. Thoughts?

You’re not alone in waiting for that ME remaster! Cant wait and only makes a DA remaster all the more desired. Also creates a desire for a ME rp. But tempting Rp! Thinking about it. These rps don’t come around very often.

Here are my thoughts and I'll try to be brief:

1. Tutorial Section: We could begin here, but we will need an inquisitor/marked character led from A to B after the explosion. We could have two groups, one that's interrogating the inquisitor and the other that's fighting demons near the Temple of Ashes etc, interacting with each other? Or they could all begin in the same area and move to the Temple of Ashes to try an initial rift closure. I think either would be fun, but then we would need to orchestrate a bit of battle and a boss fight maybe? It might be complicated.
  2. Haven/Chantry: Beginning at Haven right after the initial closure would be an easier start because everyone is together and there's less travel, but we'd miss out on some action. We could start at the chantry and the creation of the Inquisition, then let people do as they will.

I am really flexible, I can see both being fun. Also, if you need help with NPCs such as chantry, paladins, spies, scouts etc or any other minor characters I would love to help.

i would like after i have a character idea though given it would just be at the start i may have to change things ( she is a spy sent to kill a Nobel family when she receives word but has yet to)

so yeah would more fit into after the inquisition is formed but well i could fit it into before though that character will likely not do to much

Sorry about the delay. Had an unexpectedly busy weekend, unfortunately.

Dragon Age: The Black City CS

If y'all have questions hit me up. If you want non-dragon age weapons such as spears or flails, that will be fine as long as you shoot me a dm about it. I'll try to get and OOC done tonight as well. Unless you guys prefer discord for that sort of thing?

Yes definitely! I'll get a cs up ASAP! I was wondering, are we following the flow of the game with an IC inquisitor or a group that works for the inquisition quests etc?

i am working on mine just had to find pic lol

DFaButtXsAEk3SK.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back