• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Age: Fen'Harel - {OOC}

Who’s going to be our Inky poo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
🧐 Free you say? What if I were a mage already free? I think it be tempting if a trap it ain’t be.

Hmm.... My Cousland lad rewritten? Perhaps. A few different ideas of long since past characters come to mind as possibilities and for some reason a vague urge to make a character named Giuseppe.
Then you can make fellow mages free!

It's ok my dudes, I'll be away from a PC for a day or two so Proper Lore + Character Thread won't be up for a lil bit yet. Plenty of time to think yet,

Speaking of, next topic up for debate I think was the specific fate of the Inquisition + Inquisitor. I personally think by this point, as I've mentioned already I think, the Inquisition will have fallen into disrepair and eventual total collapse some way or the other. I suppose all we need to decide there is was it a decided end, like one of the given options at the end of trespasser to prevent further corruption and invasion, or did they try to struggle onwards and just eventually ungracefully fall into disbanding?
Let's say the kept at it as the inquisition acting as personal guard to the divine. So when they fall the cause controversy with the Chantry and so what remains is not exactly popular.

Finally...... A worthy cause! Now where’s my fee......*laughs* Joking, joking.... random loots of gold along the way will do.

Hmm... curious how that will turn out.
Likely ending up having served a noble as a plant to kill them only to save them with magic in skyhold only to get fired and taken in by inquisition thinking she is just an apostate

So you know her usual depressed secretive self

Likely ending up having served a noble as a plant to kill them only to save them with magic in skyhold only to get fired and taken in by inquisition thinking she is just an apostate

So you know her usual depressed secretive self

Another interesting tidbit I found while scouring Lore from the Wikia about this!! In Tevinter Nights again, there’s a short story that takes place in Skyhold, and once it’s over with the Divine basically says, “By Holy decree or whatever, no-one is to touch that place with a stick. It is well nasty, haha. Probs gonna like, implode or something soon too, idk...” but like. A bit more eloquently of course. It seems somewhat through his murals, and somewhat by the fact that, you know, it’s his crib, Solas has set that place up to keep people out and away from it after a certain amount of time

Hmm.... My Cousland lad rewritten? Perhaps. A few different ideas of long since past characters come to mind as possibilities and for some reason a vague urge to make a character named Giuseppe.

Be very interested to see a Cousland in this!! Excited!!

Let's say the kept at it as the inquisition acting as personal guard to the divine. So when they fall the cause controversy with the Chantry and so what remains is not exactly popular.

I HADN’T CONSIDERED THIS BUT I LIKE IT A LOT. God the Chantry is going to be exclaiming ‘Exalted this’, ‘Exalted that’ all over the place one Solas gets going haha. It’ll be interesting to consider the Chantry’s stance on Elves as we get going though. Considering all the things they’ve done to them in the past for less than this before now haha.

Be very interested to see a Cousland in this!! Excited!!

I HADN’T CONSIDERED THIS BUT I LIKE IT A LOT. God the Chantry is going to be exclaiming ‘Exalted this’, ‘Exalted that’ all over the place one Solas gets going haha. It’ll be interesting to consider the Chantry’s stance on Elves as we get going though. Considering all the things they’ve done to them in the past for less than this before now haha.
I’ll see what I can do in rewriting the character. ^^ It will or could be the first time using a character that’s reaching 40 or even possibly passing that mark in quite some time.

I'm not sure if this has come up yet and if it has, my apologies. I've been brainstorming myself and coming up with some thoughts. There was something I read a while back that had to do with the Elven artifacts: that maybe they weren't there to strengthen the Veil but possibly to weaken it. Maybe Solas had created them, originally, to do just what he said: to keep the Veil in place, but now needs them to tear down the Veil instead. This, combined with the other bits and pieces out there, could very well create a severely weakened Veil that would just need the proper energy, the proper push, to come down again.

I do like some of the ideas I've seen on here: you guys are awesome with ideas. If anything else strikes me, I'll make sure to put something here.

In regards to characters, I have a few: a young-ish female mage and her twin or the old grouch that finds himself playing baby-sitter. Ah, decisions.

I’ll see what I can do in rewriting the character. ^^ It will or could be the first time using a character that’s reaching 40 or even possibly passing that mark in quite some time.

*chanting* make a gradpa make a grandpa make a grandpa #MoreDadsInRPs2020

I'm not sure if this has come up yet and if it has, my apologies. I've been brainstorming myself and coming up with some thoughts. There was something I read a while back that had to do with the Elven artifacts: that maybe they weren't there to strengthen the Veil but possibly to weaken it. Maybe Solas had created them, originally, to do just what he said: to keep the Veil in place, but now needs them to tear down the Veil instead. This, combined with the other bits and pieces out there, could very well create a severely weakened Veil that would just need the proper energy, the proper push, to come down again.

I do like some of the ideas I've seen on here: you guys are awesome with ideas. If anything else strikes me, I'll make sure to put something here.

In regards to characters, I have a few: a young-ish female mage and her twin or the old grouch that finds himself playing baby-sitter. Ah, decisions.

B O T H. ALL OF THESE SOUND SO GOOD SO FAR. I AM VERY EXCITED.

Also that stuff with the Veil is facinating!! I think the more we discuss it, Our little team’s gonna end up really racing against both the clock and literally Solas himself to stop him from finding/unlocking these various artefacts.

Also, at everyone here with regards to characters. If we’re all relatively happy to go with the Two Group Starting off point for characters, the position of leader is available for both of these if anyone would like to take that up with one of their characters. It’s no biggy mind you!! If nobody wants to have a leadership role, I’ve created my own characters in a way that allows them to realistically fill in these roles if that’s the case. But like I say, if you fancy having a character either be the leader of a Rag-Tag-Buncha-Mercs, or a more perhaps intellectual sort be the elected head of a group of worried ex-inquisition-ers, lemme know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back