• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Age: Fen'Harel - {OOC}

Who’s going to be our Inky poo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'd definitely prefer ex-Inquisition members/Inquisition now the Divine's retinue over mercenaries. Would probably play a scout/rogue type character, probably an elf. XD

I'm still salty you can't romance Harding. I just wanted a dwarf girlfriend! I'm definitely going with some kind of mage. Leaning towards Fade Mage, with him sort of being a spokesperson for mage rights.

I am really torn between blood mage elf and necromancer human issue is dont have a story for necro

I personally loved Jennifer Hale’s slight british(?) twinge for Krem. It was great. They were just always sliding around on the see-saw of Austra-lish. Absolute chefs kiss

*chanting* make a gradpa make a grandpa make a grandpa #MoreDadsInRPs2020

B O T H. ALL OF THESE SOUND SO GOOD SO FAR. I AM VERY EXCITED.

Also that stuff with the Veil is facinating!! I think the more we discuss it, Our little team’s gonna end up really racing against both the clock and literally Solas himself to stop him from finding/unlocking these various artefacts.

Also, at everyone here with regards to characters. If we’re all relatively happy to go with the Two Group Starting off point for characters, the position of leader is available for both of these if anyone would like to take that up with one of their characters. It’s no biggy mind you!! If nobody wants to have a leadership role, I’ve created my own characters in a way that allows them to realistically fill in these roles if that’s the case. But like I say, if you fancy having a character either be the leader of a Rag-Tag-Buncha-Mercs, or a more perhaps intellectual sort be the elected head of a group of worried ex-inquisition-ers, lemme know!!
E566C7C8-3B64-4535-B6A2-3AFE062B12AD.gif

Haha... never seen the show but best I could find for the grandpa movement. Looking at what others are doing I think I’ll bring forth a veteran warrior that be Cousland, he’s seen fire, he’s seen rain, he’s been to hell and back again.... But the call remains so shall the now father answer.

Hmm... considering the years under his belt and all that’s happened.... this could be one hell of a history to have lived through. (Unimportant note; listening to James Taylor while working on this rewrite is really influencing it)

Edit: WTH?!?!? Liara’s voice actress and Harding’s are one in the same? My mind is blown! I never knew....

Haha... never seen the show but best I could find for the grandpa movement. Looking at what others are doing I think I’ll bring forth a veteran warrior that be Cousland, he’s seen fire, he’s seen rain, he’s been to hell and back again.... But the call remains so shall the now father answer.

Hmm... considering the years under his belt and all that’s happened.... this could be one hell of a history to have lived through. (Unimportant note; listening to James Taylor while working on this rewrite is really influencing it)

Edit: WTH?!?!? Liara’s voice actress and Harding’s are one in the same? My mind is blown! I never knew....
YES WE'RE GETTING A DAD

Now I really want y character to be a Cousland as well...

As a Northerner, like, I always find it rlly funny how rare it is to find a genuine Northern voice actor in games or what have you, so like, I hear some random alienage elf or common human in thedas with like, a vague geordie or mancunian accent and I’m like “YES. THERE WE ARE. WE EXIST. THE COMMON MAN ON SCREEN AT LAST!!”

The first time I heard Merrill's voice, I absolutely melted because of how cute her accent was!

I'm just disappointed the dwarves don't have accents. Originally, they were going to have German accents, but then they went with non-descript North American accents, which is lame as hell.

I remember reading that too!! I find the Orleasians personally wild tbh. Like. Idk if its just me, but in Inquisition especially, their accents are just so 🥖🧅👨🏻‍🎨🧅🥖 if u get me.

I always wish voices in games, films, everything really were just a bit more diverse?? Like. The ladies who provided the two voice options for the lady Inquisitor were great n they did a rlly good job. But by eck they wern’t half posh. Specially first option. Felt like I was playing as Princess Anne or something.

YES WE'RE GETTING A DAD

Now I really want y character to be a Cousland as well...
YES! The dad is coming.... wolves beware.

Of all the noble lines you can’t beat a Cousland. What kind of Cousland idea did you have?

As a Northerner, like, I always find it rlly funny how rare it is to find a genuine Northern voice actor in games or what have you, so like, I hear some random alienage elf or common human in thedas with like, a vague geordie or mancunian accent and I’m like “YES. THERE WE ARE. WE EXIST. THE COMMON MAN ON SCREEN AT LAST!!”
They really do need more expansion in voices, but it is cool when you find those random npcs with voices that stand out and makes you wish for more of them.

The first time I heard Merrill's voice, I absolutely melted because of how cute her accent was!

I'm just disappointed the dwarves don't have accents. Originally, they were going to have German accents, but then they went with non-descript North American accents, which is lame as hell.
I always liked Cassandra’s, Morrigan’s and Isabella’s voices personally... but admittedly bias from me. Merrill was unique though... Harding was just awesome though in Inquisition.

I’m kinda glad they didn’t go German for the accents for dwarves. In all the lore and fantasy series I’ve been through, read and experienced in various ways.... I can’t picture that being a fit. But idk maybe it could have worked.

I wish every race had unique voices. Because I don't like having a Dalish elf with what sounds like a Free Marcher accent.

YES! The dad is coming.... wolves beware.

Of all the noble lines you can’t beat a Cousland. What kind of Cousland idea did you have?

They really do need more expansion in voices, but it is cool when you find those random npcs with voices that stand out and makes you wish for more of them.

I always liked Cassandra’s, Morrigan’s and Isabella’s voices personally... but admittedly bias from me. Merrill was unique though... Harding was just awesome though in Inquisition.

I’m kinda glad they didn’t go German for the accents for dwarves. In all the lore and fantasy series I’ve been through, read and experienced in various ways.... I can’t picture that being a fit. But idk maybe it could have worked.
I'm thinking he's a mage. So maybe a son? I'm all for making a rebellious youngest child.

I wish every race had unique voices. Because I don't like having a Dalish elf with what sounds like a Free Marcher accent.

I'm thinking he's a mage. So maybe a son? I'm all for making a rebellious youngest child.
Each race having unique accents would have been nice, but i also can see the nations own accent coming into play and mixing with them as well.

A mage son? Interesting. Though the age I’m picturing and the history timeline, seems like middle child or eldest might be more likely of a fit. But then again, I haven’t given much thought into looking at the age requirements of this rp and etc. So possible a youngest could still work.

Actually, middle child fits even better!
Alright, if you want to work out details I’m all ears. Early thoughts on his rewritten version and the current age to name a few details; I figure he’s about forty years old, married to a woman from dragons peak, has four children but the youngest are twins, I’m thinking 3 out of 4 would be daughters, so if you want your Cousland to be his middle child/son those are the sibling ideas I had in mind. Served highever as his elder brothers adviser/commander of his forces kind of role, fought the darkspawn during the blight amongst other more personal matters, possibly served the inquisition in a almost reluctant manner during that crisis as he’d rather been closer to home to ensure his family’s safety and highever as a whole. Now returning to take up the mantle once more.... well so far once more. (Fate and Thedas in general seems to keep pulling him back into one war or another)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back