• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DoeDeery

“He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
About Deery EST- Time zone. 18+ only. She/Hers. Leo | In my 20s. Thinking of a psychology or English major! Loves: Video games. Manga. Books. Reddit. Tiktok. Spotfiy. History. Classic music. Deery as a partner AU Friendly. Double up only! Oc x Canon, Third Person, Can do Multipragrah or Novella. Long term only, please don’t ghost! LBTQ+ friendly! o​
moPlTZGGXo-gemt8-as2UXbngTCZtA_pf-dCIZg7W4NU8byQesV_AgVsqkGWzOb5jKRwf-y2lFgD7tRZ0PV-sK3LY2ogeol6Z3KodSe691BVSKQcywU479efGbCW5i6avBxOFxmBJFp9pT2hj0v-gaA
(◍˃̶ᗜ˂̶◍)ノ” Hello, I am Deery! I’m a 21 year old in college. I adore romance novels, anime/ mangas, etc. I also tend to fall in love with time period pieces. Such as Pride and Prejudice and etc. I think my fandoms will reflect that interest say for a few fandoms. Etiquette. Have basic common courtesy and be respectful! Please don’t get mad at me because I don’t reply for a couple of days. Or spam me, or etc.. It’s also rude if you just assume I’m done with the roleplay because I’ve been busy a day or so. I will communicate and be open-minded with you, I’d just like the same in return! Church-Bell. My reply times for the roleplay don’t have a schedule, but, if I take longer than a couple of weeks, feel free to ask me if I’ve forgotten to send a reply! I adore gushing about characters, playlist, and mood boards. I promise I don’t bite, so, please talk OOC with me! Let’s also work together and come up with a plot for both sides we’ll love.
Taboo. {Aka themes I will not do.} RPN rules apply on here. | Detailed depictions of Self-Harm | Romantacized mental illnesses. | Roleplay with, or as characters younger than 18 – All will be aged up. Allowed. Fluff | Drama | Cruising | Love Triangles | Dark themes | Romance | Conflict | Twisting the canon story somewhat. |

Anime / Manga.
✦Vampire Knight.
Kaname Kuran.

Black Butler.✦
Older Ciel Phantomhive.
✦Attack On Titan.
Levi Ackerman.

SpyXFamily.✦
Older Damien Desmond. Or, Loud Forger.
✦Demon Slayer.
Giyuu Tomioka.

BokoNoHero.✦
Tomura Shigaraki. Shoto Todoroki. Bakugo Katsuki.
✦Magi the Labrinyth of magic.
Judar. Sinbad.

CodeGeass.✦
Lelouch

Shows / Movies.
✦The Vampire Diaries.
Damon Salvatore.

Gilmore Girls.✦
Logan Huntzburger.
✦The Witcher. ( i only know the show.)
Geralt of Rivia.

Last edited: