• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don’t Tell Me to Calm Down

She frowned and fiddled with her hands a little, "Soon as they get home.... Ed... I need you to stay here for a while... The kids are gonna need you and I can't do all of it on my own this time." She muttered, just hoping he would for once help her out.

He frowned and watched her for a minute. "I'm not staying Max... I can't stay, you shouldn't have told her... I'll be here tomorrow but that's it." He muttered "THen I have to pay a visit to my brother's house." He spat, making a face at that, furious with him now

Eddie gave her hand a small squeeze and nodded "I'm here Carmen, I promise I'm here." He assured her giving a heavy sigh "We'll do this, and later on today I'll call my manager and the band. Tell them we're on hiatus for now." He explained softly taking a shaky breath when he heard a car pull up outside.

Max felt her face fall into a deeper frown and shook her head some "No....no you can't....you can't just leave again!" She said before she finally felt her walls fall and she crumbled into his arms "3 fucking years! 3 years and all I get is I'm not staying. No explanation, no apologies, nothing!" She yelled as she hit at his chest "You can't leave me again Daemon! I can't do this anymore!"

She just nodded and rubbed at her face, getting up and going to pour herself a glass of wine as the front door opened then made her way out there. "Come on in guys... Can yougo sit in the lounge for me? Your Dad is here, we need to talk with you all." She told them quietly, sending them to the lounge as quick as she could before hugging her own mother tightly and thanking her for watching them, "We uh... I'm gonna ask you to go now mom... We just need some time in private right now." She told her quietly, waiting til she legt before joining Eddie again to sit and tell the youngest three.

Daemon frowned and just watched her, making no movement except to pry her of of him, "I won't apologise for trying to keep you safe." He muttered "As for staying it;s out of the question. I don't know why you would think otherwise.... I'll take the couch if there's no spare room anymore." He told her quietly, his cold front very much present right now.

Eddie gave his best smile as his youngest three came into the lounge. He hugged each of them before helping them sit with Carmen as she came in. He took a deep breath before looking at the three of them "So um...last night...last night your brother and sister were in a car crash. Someone uh...someone hit them really hard from behind." He explained before taking a shaky breath and letting a few tears fall "Your...your sister...Tilly...she...she didn't make it. She passed away." He said as gently as he could trying to keep himself together as well for them.

Max watched him and frowned deeply "Keep me safe? Keep me fucking safe?! I am nothing but a fucking puppet here these days! Going to run errands and do things for your brother and Otto because I 'owe' them!" She yelled before turning away from him "All because I gave birth to your child...they say I owe them for allowing me to keep her....I owe them for allowing me, a non Targaryen to live like them, to be in their home." She explained before shaking her head some and turning to face him once more only seeing the man she knew others feared, not the man she had fallen in love with.

He frowned and watched her. “Go to bed Maxine. I’ll be here in the morning at least.” He told her seriously, brushing past her to go use the restroom.

Carmen sat back, staring at the floor but held the girls close as they started to realise what was really going on, rocking them both and trying to soothe them. “Jack is okay, he’s upstairs asleep. And he could do with a lot of love right now too okay? He’s really shaken up guys.” She told them quietly, letting Lucas go up to his room and eventually the twins went as well to see Jack. “I need to go call the schools, and family.” She muttered, finishing off her wine

Max watched him leave and took a deep breath as she stood up "The main room is open...sleep in there." She muttered before she left to what used to be the guest room. After he had left she couldn't bring herself to go into their old room, she had moved her clothes out and left everything else intact.

Eddie watched them as they all clung to their mother feeling even worse about it all. He sighed heavily and wiped his eyes giving her a nod "I'll call the schools for you." He said as he stood up pulling her in for a tight hug before he went to grab his phone and the school's number.

She has thought having him there would help her. She knew she’d done it for the kids but part of her was hoping it would be as much comfort as he used to be. Eddies arms used to be home and his voice used to be the only thing to relax her enough to sleep but every minute she spent around him she was being reminded of all the shot they’d gone through and why she had told him to leave in the first place while she was still pregnant with the twins.

He just nodded and went to lay down one he was done in the restroom, frowning at the state of it all. Every moment he spent in that house his rage was building against the people who had forced him out. Pushed him away from his family from his child as it turned out. But he knew he couldn’t stay. He had only come back on a favor and it wouldn’t be fair to either of them for him to entertain the idea of him coming back for good

Max woke up the next morning with a terrible headache from crying herself to sleep. She went downstairs to start on breakfast for them all giving a heavy sigh as she saw Daemon come in "Coffee is made, the way you like. You've got about 30 minutes before Mila wakes up." She said quietly before turning the stove "Eggs and toast are ready if you want any." She muttered before moving past him not even looking at him.

Eddie gave a heavy sigh as he sat outside trying to wrap his head around things. All he could think about was the last time he had been there, how he had heard Carmen breaking down to her mom about doing this alone with five kids. He hated himself most of the time, he wanted Carmen and his kids. However, he also loved the road, the band life, music was his passion and he didn't want to leave it either.

Grace wandered out to him a while later and frowned, going to sit on his lap. “Daddy, do you have to go tomorrow?” She asked him quietly as he usually had to leave after a day or two. “Cause mommy is gonna be even more tired if she’s sad.” She told him quietly.

He just nodded and frowned. “I won’t be here long…. I’m sorry…. Not for leaving but that you had to deal with abruptness… max I need you to get mila and leave town though. Soon as you can. Go home if that’s best but you need to leave.”

Eddie pulled his little girl close as soon as she sat on his lap. He shook his head some and kissed the side of her head "No honey, I'm gonna stay here for a while. That okay with you?" He asked smiling a bit when he saw the eager look on her face "How have things been here? And how is school for you?"

Max sighed heavily shaking her head some "If I take her away they'll find us....I already tried to leave." She muttered before leaving the room to go get Mila up for the day. She didn't want to fight and she had honestly given up on things, only reason she stayed sane was for her daughter these days.

She shrugged a little and just leaned into him. “It’s okay I guess. Mommy’s been sad cause Rob left.” She told him. “So we got to have lots of take out for a little while.” She giggled. “Daddy will uncle Jamie come to see us as well?” She asked him hopefully.

Daemon got up once she had left and just shook his head, slipping out of the house discreetly to go have words with his brother and his closest advisor, the rage in him building the longer he thought about what had been done to his family. Whether he’d known the extent of it until yesterday or not

Eddie gave a small frown but nodded a bit "Who is Rob?" He asked gently chuckling some when he heard her ask about Jamie "He may come down if he is able to." He murmured holding her close to him still.

Viserys frowned deeply when he heard his brother's voice echo through the halls as he made his way down. He gave a heavy sigh as he stromed in shaking is head a bit while Otto moved to stand beside him "Daemon....its been a while since I've heard from you." He said in a calm tone.

She frowned and looked up ar him. “He was mommy’s boyfriend. But he left cause they were arguing cause Lucas has Pepsily and it was too much for him.” She told him repeating exactly what she had heard her mom say to her grandma about it all.

Daemon stormed into his brothers office with the secretary on his heel, trying to stop him. “You knew! You knew that she was carrying my child and still you sent me away!” He roared at them both. “I want you to leave them be! Let them go where they please and never bother them again.”

Eddie raised an eyebrow and nodded some "Pepsily huh? Not sure I've heard of that one." He said giving a small laugh tickling her some. "Come on then, lets get inside, go make sure your sister and brothers are doing okay." He said softly

Viserys frowned deeply and shook his head some "I had no knowledge of her pregnancy until after you were gone Daemon. I let her stay for her own protection. She now has a Targaryen child, a target with be on her back by our enemies. I kept them safe for you." He said sitting back some.

Otto gave a small frown as he saw Daemon come through the door. He would need to have a talk with the men from the party prior about their failed mission. It had been no coisidence that he had sent both Max and Daemon to the same place. His own evil mind wanted them to see one another before Daemon's demise, or what should have been.

“And no one would know she is Targaryen! She looks nothing like me!” He snapped at them. “Let her go. Leave her alone or I’ll rain hell on you like you’ve not seen for years.” He spat at him.

She just nodded and followed him inside, going to sit with the dog while Carmen was sorting out Lucas’ epileptic meds, sitting at the kitchen table to do it, “hey… I need you to go to cvs and fill out his next prescription. I don’t have the money to do it right now.” She told him frowning at the look on his face “what is it?”

Viserys shook his head a bit more and sighed heavily "I cannot simply let her go Daemon...she knows too much. I cannot trust her to not say anything." He muttered running a hand over his face.

Otto stepped forward after Viserys spoke and smirked some "Daemon...does she know why you were sent away? The treason you caused? I suggest you leave now, before I uphold that promise we made when we sent you away." He said darkly while he pressed the button for security.

Eddie came in and went to Carmen frowning deeply "Were you ever going to tell me about this Rob guy?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. He didn't like the idea of some man he had never met just waltzing into his kids lives and he not even know about it.

She frowned and shook her head. “Grace the little blabber mouth. Does it matter? He’s gone anyway. Left me when he couldn’t handle Lucas having a seizure when we went out for lunch.” She muttered “I don’t see how it’s your business anyway Ed. We’re divorced.” She reminded him.

He grit his teeth and glared at him. “You don’t scare me Otto. Nothing but a weasel.” He spat at him. “You’re not going to touch them. If you want me gone then I’m taking them with me. You won’t hear from us again but you dare to come after us and I’ll have your children’s heads on a plate for you.” He warned him.

Otto scoffed a bit and gave a small laugh "And you think she will just leave with you? You know you cannot keep them both safe, not on your own." He said watching him a bit to see what he would do next.

Viserys stood up after that and slammed his hands on his desk "Thats enough! Daemon, our agreement was that you leave and everything you loved and owned stayed here. I had one job for you to do and it is done now. You are to return to your home tonight and stay there to wage business as before." He said seriously

Eddie frowned more and shook his head some "I should atleast know the men you're bringing around our children Carmen. You want to date people? Fine, have at it. But, once they become apart of our kids lives I should atleast know about it!"

She just stared at him for a minute before shaking her head. “Our daughter has been killed and this is what you’re concerned about right now? For your information he is a firefighter. Gave me his criminal background check and everything. He’s a great guy. And better sex than you ever gave me.” She spat at him

Lucas frowned hearing the yelling and going to sit in his brothers room. “He hasn’t even been back a whole day and they’re already arguing.” He muttered as he sat down.

“No. No I am done taking orders. I’m taking my family and leaving with them. You want to stop me then you can shoot me.” He spat at them both, turning around and storming out of there to go back to Maxs, anting on her front door.

Eddie frowned deeper and shook his head some "I understand that Carmen but fucking hell they're still my children no matter how much you wish they weren't!" He yelled before storming out to get a smoke in.

Jack gave a strained sigh as he heard them yelling "They used to not be like that....but once Dad's band got big....shit just went sideways." He muttered

Mila gasped softly when she saw the man from the night prior come into their home after the house keeper let him in. She watched him from around the corner still hesitant on if she should try and know him. When he asked where her mother was she finally spoke up "Mommy in the bath." She said to him before coming from behind the wall she had thought she was 'hiding' behind, not knowing Daemon had seen her the entire time.

She glared after him, trying to stop herself from following him out to continue to yell at him but in the end gave in and got up, heading out there. “Get off your goddamn high horse Eddie! Don’t you dare come home for the reason you have and then have a go at me for not telling you about Rob. It wasn’t any of your business. End of discussion. If the kids didn’t need you right now I’d kick you out. Be here for them but leave me the fuck alone.” She spat at him, going to lay down after that.

Lucas frowned and shrugged “I don’t remember before he was famous.” He told him. “My first proper memory was the night she kicked him out. And you me and Tilly made a blanket fort and watched movies to drown out the noise.” He smiled a little at that.

Daemon smiled a little at her and nodded. “Is she now? Sounds like she is relaxing… can you go tell her that I’m here and I’d like to have a little chat with her? It’s super important.” He told her as he crouched to be on her level.

Eddie frowned more and nodded "Trust me! I'll be out of your goddamn way!" He yelled as she made her way back inside

Jack gave a sad smile and nodded some "It sucks you guys didn't get to know him like we did...he was a different guy when we were little." He said quietly

Mila pushed her curly brown hair from her face and gave a small nod. She looked him over some and gently reached out to touch his face "Are you weally my Kepa?" She asked barely above a whisper "Uncle V say I don have a Kepa.."

Carmen headed up to go check on Jack and give him some painkillers he’d been prescribed to help with the ribs and arm. “Here baby, I’m sorry you guys have to hear it.” She told them, wrapping an arm around Lucas’s shoulders when he stepped closer. “What do you want for dinner? I know it’s hard to think about eating right now but we all need to.” She told them quietly.

He nodded and smiled at her. “I am my little dragon. Well your uncle is wrong about a lot of things. Can you go get your mother for me please? Then after that I can answer any questions you have.” He told her quietly, sending her off.

Lucas went straight to his mom when she came in the room and sighed heavily "Does he have to stay here mom? I don't want you guys fighting all the time." He said quietly while he hugged her tight.

Mila got an excited look on her face and nodded before running to find her mother. It was a few minutes later when Max came out with Mila telling her to go play while she spoke with Daemon. She gave a heavy sigh and ruffled her wet hair through the towel aroumd her neck "I thought you were leaving?"

She sighed quietly and swayed with him a little. “He is here for you kids. He loves you guys so much even if he’s not here all the time okay? He’s still your dad.” She reminded him, kissing his head. “I don’t want you stressing okay?” She murmured.

He frowned and stood tall. “Pack a few bags. Quickly. We are leaving. Not just me. There’s a lot to explain but right now I just need you to get ready as quick as possible. Who hired your housekeeper?” He asked her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back