• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don’t Tell Me to Calm Down

Lucas gave a heavy sigh but nodded some "Alright mom, I'll try." He said quietly seeing Jack had fallen asleep again "Could we do Pizza Hut tonight? Do we have the money for it?"

Max frowned deeply but gave a small nod seeing how serious he was "Alright....I hired her. Viserys saw how I was struggling to help with no one to watch Mila, so he gave me some extra cash to pay her." She explained before grabbing his arm gently as he went to walk away "Don't kill her Daemon, she knows nothing and is a good woman." She told him seriously before going off to pack a bag for herself and Mila.

She gently ushered Lucas out of the room and nodded. “Course we do. Your box of medicine is all organised for the week now as well baby, go ask your sisters what they want.” She told him, heading downstairs to go find Eddie and frowned. “Hey, Lucas wants Pizza Hut. Can you take him with you to pick it up?” She asked him, making herself a drink.

He just nodded and went to find her, pulling out his wallet and counting out some cash. “Here. That should be 5,000… you will tell bo one what happened here. If they ask you the answer is that I begged her to join me and she refused. They have gone to see her family. That is all.” He told her before handing her the cash.

Mila looked at her dad confused as she watched him pay the house keeper and send her off "Where Sally going?" She asked him as she held her favorite stuffed dragon close to her before going over to him and reaching up at him asking to be picked up.

Eddie looked over at Carmen as she came down and gave a small nod "Alright I can do that. Tomorrow I'm gonna go get try to get something scheduled for living. I know you probably don't want me here for kong. It would probably be the best for us too." He muttered

She frowned and watched him. “Ask the kids. Not me.” She muttered, leaving him to it for now and going to lay down.

He smiled a little at her. “She’s going home. Because we are all going on a trip. You me and your mother.” He told her quietly. “We’re going to go have some fun okay?” He promised her. This was the last thing he had ever wanted for his children but to keep her safe and max as well he would do anything.

Mila gave a small nod and pouted when he didn't pick her up "Okay....can my dwagon come too?" She asked showing him her stuffed animal before running over to her other toys trying to grab more when he said yes.

Eddie gave a heavy sigh but nodded some as she left. He looked up seeing Lucase come down and gave a small smile "Hey there.." he said quietly

Daemon sighed a little but grabbed a rucksack from the coat closet and helped her shove as many as she could fit into it, seeing max finally come down. “Come on. In the car.” He told her quickly, finally picking up Mila and carried her down to the car, getting her into the back with max to make it quicker, getting into the front seat himself and starting the car.

Lucas frowned some and took him the piece of paper. “Mom says I have to go with you to get the pizza.” He mumbled, following him out to carmens car, getting in the front seat and buckling up, frowning when it took a little while to get it started. “It’s been like that for a couple weeks.,,. That’s why Jack had to pick up Tilly from cheer practice.” He told him frowning and looking at the floor.

Max got down there as quickly as she could before heading out with them. She got Mila in her carseat and sat in the back of Daemon's car giving a small sigh as her daughter started asking questions "Mila darling, we're going on a trip okay? Its a surprise as to where, and everyone will be okay." She explained quietly before givimg Daemon a concerned look.

Eddie gave a small nod taking the paper from him and going outside. He frowned deeply as the car struggled to turn over before he finally got it revved up. He frowned deeply and reached over squeezing his son's hand gently "It'll be alright Lucas...I'll get this thing back up for her." He said quietly before turning on the radio "So what kind of music are you into these days?" He asked trying to bond in some way. Out of all the kids his relationship was the most strained with Lucas.

He shrugged. “I like the stuff mom listens to.” He told him, fidgeting uncomfortably in his seat. “Is it true what that magazine said about you and uncle Charlie? That you were doing cocaine with strippers after your show?” He questioned him. “Cause mom read that and it really upset her. Cause all the kids at school have seen it too.”

Daemon drove for almost three hours before pulling down a dirt track road in the middle of nowhere and followed it a couple miles until he came up to a large house, surrounded by woodland. “We’re here. Let’s get your stuff inside and get her down for a nap then we can talk. I can explain.”

Eddie gave a small nod and smiled "She has some alright taste." He said giving a small laugh. He frowned though when he mentioned that article and shook his head some "No, we had a few women back there and they tried getting the drugs out. We kicked them out afterwards." He explained before giving a heavy sigh "Listen Lucas....your dad is no saint, I've done just about every drug imaginable atleast once. I won't lie to you. But I will tell you now, I only smoke some weed and drink these days. I put those hardcore days behind me." He explained truthfully to him.

Max sighed heavily but gave a small nod before she got Mila out of her seat. She walked inside with him afterwards and looked around the beautiful house "Where can I put here where she can find us easily? If she wakes up she'll get scared about being in a new place." She explained quietly to him as he followed her inside.

He frowned and sighed, not really believing him, looking up as they parked and just got out without another word

Carmen was curled up on the couch with the twins by the time they got back and sent them to go help get set up, frowning when Eddie came to talk to her. “You okay?” She frowned seeing the look on his face.

Daemon nodded towards the lounge. “There’s a very comfortable couch in there and we can be in the next room.” He told her going to pour them both a glass of wine, sitting down and rubbing at his face.

Eddie came back with the food a bit later sighing heavily. He went over to Carmen as the kids went to get the table set up "Listen....I uh...I want you to know that I'm not on drugs. Nothing more than weed that is if you consider it. I 've been clean since the OD..." he murmured rubbing a hand over his face. He had OD'ed about 6 years ago when the twins were toddlers.

Max nodded and got her situated before going to sit with him in the other room. She thanked him when he handed her the wine before giving a small sigh "So, this is where you've been? 3 hours away this entire time?" She asked quietly

She frowned and watched him. “I’ll believe it when it comes from Jamie. He may be your best friend but he wouldn’t dare lie to me.” She muttered and headed up to go check on Jack and see if he wanted any pizza.

He nodded and sat down, watching her frowning “Ask away then. I know you’re confused.” He told her quietly, getting up to go get a bowl of snacks on the table figuring they would be there a while.

Eddie gave a heavy sigh before going back to the kitchen. He helped the kids make drinks and glanced back at Carmen as she came back in without Jack "He feeling okay?"

Max frowned deeply and gave a heavy sigh "Why? Why did you just leave? I thought we were supposed to get married, start our family properly." She said quietly before letting a few tears fall "You couldn't even give me a reason?"

She shook her head and frowned, nodding for him to step out with her. “He’s not feeling good at all, burning up and everything. I’ve given him some tylenol and I’m gonna check on him after dinner but we might have to take him back in. I am not risking anything.” She told him quietly.

He frowned and sighed, thinking through before answering. “Because I was told to. By my brother and Otto.” He told her quietly. “According to them I committed treason against him by failing an important job. By refusing to murder a child…. He told me I leave and then you would be kept safe but I couldn’t see you.” He told her.

Eddie stepped outside with her and frowned deeply as she gave him an update on Jack "Alright, let me know what we gotta do. I'll take him up there if you want, or I can stay with the kids." He said giving a heavy sigh "I'm gonna run to the store tomorrow as well, get a few things to help out your car."

Max frowned deeply and shook her head some "Why would....why would they do that Daemon? Why would they not let us go with you?" She asked quietly before taking another sip of her wine "Did you fight for me?" She asked gently

She just nodded and frowned. “Alright… I’d like you to come help me in her room tomorrow. I want to tidy it a little. Find her an outfit… anything she might like with her.” She mumbled, heading back into the kitchen to get something to eat. Even if it was just a little bit.

He frowned and watched her. “Because Otto wanted me out of the way. He has been using you to control me. The threat of hurting you if I stayed…. If I had known you were pregnant I never would have left without you. But he’s crossed a line now.” He muttered

Eddie nodded some and took a deep breath "Yeah I'll make sure to help with that." He said softly before following her inside. He grabbed a bite to eat smiling as the girls came to give him hugs and kisses goodnight "Goodnight my beautiful girls. Sleep good." He said softly.

Max moved closer to him and pushed some of his hair from his face as she let a few tears fall. "I have missed you so much.." she whispered taking a deep breath "I tried leaving as soon as you left. I wanted to find you, but Otto wouldn't let me leave, and when Viserys found out I was pregnant....he made he stay too. Told me that if I was having a Targaryen child, he would make sure they were kept close to the family." She explained quietly "They tried taking her from me right after I had her..."

Carmen got them to bed and tucked in, checking in on both the boys and boring Jack was doing much better, heading back down to clear up her plate and finally went to bed without another word to Eddie.

He frowned and gently pulled her into his arms. “They will not touch her. Not now nor ever.” He promised her. “You are both safe here with me.” He told her quietly,

Eddie helped clean up but stayed quiet as well. He made himself a place on the couch and layed down once he checked the doors and sighed heavily.

Max nodded pressing her forehead to his "Please don't make us leave you." She whispered before leaning in and gently kissing him.

He shook his head and just held her close, rocking her gently. “I got you okay?” He murmured, kissing her head.

Carmen had barely slept a wink by the time she came down for coffee in the morning and sat down to make the calls to the schools because Eddie hadn’t, putting off the last one to the high school as long as she could. She’d already let them know in the first place that they wouldn’t be in as soon as she’d heard there was a crash but not given them an update.

Max held him tightly and nodded some. She stayed with him like that for a while before they heard a small voice come from the door way "Mommy? Are we at place?" She turned her head and gave a small nod to her daughter before reaching our for her "Yes darling, we're at the place." She said softly

Eddie woke up early that morning as well, he'd barely slept a wink and his back was killing him from that couch. He sighed heavily seeing Carmen just staring at the phone on the table. He went over and sat beside her noticing the school's number beside it "You want me to do it? I'm sorry I didn't yesterday, Grace came to see me and I got distracted." He said quietly

She glanced up at him and just nodded, “please. They uh… they’re gonna be pushy about Jack coming back in.” She muttered, going up to check on the kids and get dressed.

Daemon sighed quietly, moving away after a while to go see what he could do about setting up a room for Mila, his only focus now was keeping them both safe long enough that he could get rid of the problem that threatened them.

Eddie gave a small nod and took the phone before dialing the number to the school.

Maya frowned some as her mom came into her room and ran over to hug her "Tilly's music isn't playing through the wall like normal.." she whispered before crying quietly as she hugged her mother tighter.

Max went on with the night getting as situated as she could before getting Mila to bed. She stepped out finding Daemon waiting by the door "Thank you for getting her a room." She said quietly before giving a small sigh "Would you like for me to stay in a guest room?" She asked quietly.

Last edited:
He shook his head and pulled her in close. “I haven’t held my wife for three years…. I’m not waiting any longer.” He told her seriously.

Carmen frowned and sat down on the floor, pulling her in tightly and rocking her slowly. “I know baby I know… you always yell at her about her music.” She reminded her, tucking her hair behind her ears. “But it’s different now huh? You know me and daddy are here for all of you. What questions you have or if you just want cuddles.” She promised

Max instinctively wrapped her arms around his next running her fingers gently through his hair "I'm starting to get used to the short length." She murmured softly before standing up on her tippy toes kissing him desperately for a minute before pulling away some "I'm not sure if you've waited for me....but I have waited for you, and I'm not waiting any longer." She said giving him a small smirk.

Maya held her mom crying as they sat on the floor "It was too loud, but she always turned it down...and then...and then after school we'd watch Bluey together." She whimpered shaking some as she clung to her mother "I don't wanna go to school Mommy.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back