• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don’t Tell Me to Calm Down

She frowned and swallowed back tears, rocking her still. “You don’t have to baby. Summer starts in a couple weeks anyway so you aren’t going back til next year.” She promised, kissing her head, looking up when Eddie walked in looking angry. “What did they say?” She asked him.

He smiled and watched her, not saying anything. He wasn’t about to lie to her. But he took her to his room to make up for lost time.

Eddie came up after talking with the school beyond furious with them at the moment. He found Carmen in the twin's room and sighed heavily sitting down on the floor with her and Maya "I'll talk with you later about it." he said quietly before smiling softly at Maya "Hey there Princess." he said softly rubbing her back gently when he noticed her tear-stained cheeks.

Max lay with him after and panted some but smiled at him. She curled into his side and traced patterns on his pale chest "Is there anyone I should be worried about?" she asked quietly not looking up at him. She knew Daemon well enough, she knew he had slept with other women. She just hoped he didn't have one waiting around for him at the moment.

He shook his head. “No. Only those who will come after us. You’re going to have to be vigilant.” He told her quietly, kissing her head. “Get some rest love.”

She frowned and moved to hold onto her dad instead, crying into his shoulder for a little while until Grace came up to their room and asked if maya would come hang out with her, Carmen watching them both go downstairs before turning to Eddie. “What happened?”

She gave him a small nod and soon placed her head on his chest drifting to sleep to the sound of his heart beat like she used to before he left.

Eddie held his daughter close until she went to go play with Grace. He looked at Carmen and frowned deeply "They said if he doesn't show up, he won't graduate. I asked if he could complete his schooling from home, but they insisted that he be at the school. Its fucking bullshit and I'm going to take this to whoever the fuck I have to, to make sure he can stay home and rest like he needs to." he said growing angrier as he thought about it more.

She frowned. “Ed it’s not graduating it’s repeatkng junior year is what they’re trying to make him do. But I’m not having it. I might just head down there today to talk to them. What did they say about Tilly?” She asked him quietly, standing up and tidying the twins room up a little.

Daemon woke up early like always and went downstairs to make some breakfast, smiling when he noticed Mila hiding behind the doorway, pouring a cup of juice and holding it out for her to come get without looking at her. “It’s orange.” He said.

Eddie frowned deeply and sighed heavily "Well I'm going with you, because this is complete bullshit." he muttered before shaking his head a bit "They gave us their fucking condolences and would make sure to tell her teachers." he spat out before getting off of the floor "They barely gave a damn."

Mila woke up early that next morning. She hadn't been able to sleep well in this new place but when she heard someone moving about she quickly got out of her room. She thought it was possibly her mother, though she soon realized it had been her father. She followed him down quietly and hid behind the doorway watching him some. She giggled quietly clutching her favorite dragon close and ran over taking the juice from him "Thank you." she said quietly before sipping at it, her messy curly hair all over the place, just like her mother's in the morning.

She shook her head and frowned. “Stay with the kids please. I don’t need the spectacle of you showing up… Ed here you’re just their dad and my ex husband.” She muttered, not missing the wince when she emphasised the fact they were divorced. “Our there you’re a famous rockstar. Let me handle it.” She told him, going to check in on Jack and Lucas then went to get ready to go down to the school.

He smiled and turned around to look at her. “What do you like for breakfast?” He asked her, lifting her up into a chair at the table. He knew it was going to be hard. He’d missed vital parts of her early years that were crucial for bonding but he already knew he would burn down the world for her.

Eddie frowned deeply and winced slightly when she mentioned how they were divorced. He gave a heavy sigh but nodded and finished getting ready while making sure the kids were okay. He sighed heavily as he sat there for a while after Carmen had wondering what could possibly be taking so long as the school.

Mila giggled softly as he lifted her up to sit down at the table. She watched him some and smiled a bit "Cereal please! Or Fruit." she said sweetly to him watching as he looked around to find some food "What I call you?" she asked softly wondering if she would get in trouble for calling him her dad.

He smiled and watched her. “Kepa.” He told her, getting her some cereal and looked up when max came down.

She got down there and headed straight inside, “I wanna see the principal. Immediately. You wanna treat my family the way you have this morning then whatever meeting he is in can wait.” She told his secretary

Max came down in some lounge pants and one of Daemon's old shirts smiling softly as she saw Mila sat at the table. She went over to Daemon and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek "Good morning love." She murmured gently

The principle looked up when he heard Carmen enter the room and frowned deeply "Ma'am....what seems to be the problem?" He asked as he stood up telling his secretary that it was okay to leave them.

She glared at him and took a seat. “I called to let you know two nights ago that two of my kids were involved in a car crash and that they wouldn’t be at school. I call this morning to let you know that my son has had broken ribs and a broken arm and is still struggling to move let alone come in so he won’t be in. Let alone the impact it’s had on him mentally. Also to let you know that my daughter was killed in that crash.” She spat at him “we were told her teachers would be informed and that if Jack doesn’t want to repeat junior year he’s gotta come in regardless.”

He hummed quietly and nodded to the kettle. “Waters boiled. Coffee is in the tin and tea bags in the other.” He told her.

The pricinpal frowned deeply as he listened to her and shook his head some "I am afraid I was misinformed on this conversation. My vice principal took the call as I was in a meeting. She informed me of the situation but did not explain what she had said. I do profusely apologize for this and give my condolences to your family. She will be reprimanded immediately." He explained before giving a heavy sigh "As for your children, we will hold an assembly in your daughter's remembrence, Tilly was always a very good student at the school. As for your son, consider him passed for the remainder of the year. He will not need to worry about classes." He said with a heavy sigh.

Max gave a small nod and smiled a bit "Mmm thank you." She murmured before grabbing a tea bag and pouring herself a cup of water from the kettle. She smiled softly as she watched Daemon give Mila her cereal and come back to her "How did you sleep?" She asked softly as she sipped at her tea.

He shrugged. “The same as always.” He told her quietly. “I have a job to do today. Stay here for me. I will organise food to be brought here. Just until things settle.” He told her.

She nodded and frowned. “He will be back for senior year.” She told him, leaving after that and bumping into another parent in the car park. One of the PTA Moms that tried to stop her for some information. “Listen Jessica I gotta get home to my kids. I have a funeral to plan I don’t really give a shit about your bake sale.” She muttered.

Max gave a small nod and kissed his cheek gently "Be careful alright?" she murmured watching as he went off to get ready for the day. She knew it would still take some time for him to fully open up to her again, she just hoped it didn't take nearly 4 years like it had when they first met. She went to sit down with Mila and gave a soft smile to her "Did you sleep good darling?" she asked softly

Jessica frowned deeply at Carmen and gave a small nod "Yes, I heard about Tilly. I am truely sorry about that Carmen, but you know what is said. The sins of the parents will come back as kharma towards their children. It's just the way of the world." she said giving a heavy sigh. Not only was she was PTA president, but she was also one of the heavily involved church members of the town.

Jack made his way downstairs slowly and carefully, still wincing with every step though and frowned seeing his dad on the couch with the twins doing some kind of workbook. “Dad… I just got a call from my friend mark. Moms being arrested in the school parking lot.” He told him frowning.

She nodded and pointed at her juice. “Kepa gave me juice in a big girl cup.” She told her. “And I not spill it.”

Max smiled softly and moved some hair from her daughter's face "I see that, good job darling." She said watching her some feeling her heart ache more as she started to talk further about Daemon.

Eddie sat up instantly and shook his head "Shit! Uh....okay I'll have to call the station. I can't leave you guys alone right now." He muttered

She giggled and nodded. “How come kepa never came to see me before? He looks like uncle V.” She told her frowning. “Do we get to see him all the time now?@ she asked her

Jack shook his head. “Take Lucas with you but I can watch the twins.” He told him. If Lucas had a seizure he’d be useless but the twins he could handle as long as they stayed relaxed.

Max gave a sad smile but nodded some "Well he is Uncle Viserys' younger brother. So of course they would look alike. And yes, we'll be seeing a lot more of him now." She said completely ignoring the question of why he hadn't come before.

Eddie gave him a nod before calling for Lucas "Come on grab what you need to go out. We gotta go get your mom." He explained giving a heavy sigh

Lucas came downstairs and grumbled about having to leave but the others could stay home while Jack shuffled over to the couch and sat down carefully.

She giggled and nodded, finishing her cereal then got down to go find her colouring books from her bag.

Eddie gave a heavy sigh and went out with him "Listen we just gotta go get your mom okay?" He murmured before going out with him "Shit....she has the car."

Max got started on just cleaning up the kitchen a bit going to sit in the lounge with Mila afterwards.

Lucas sat down on the porch step and looked over at the neighbours. “We could ask mrs miller. She doesn’t use her car much she’s really old.” He told him.

Daemon got back later in the afternoon, taking his things straight up to his study to clean everything off before putting it under lock and key in the closet, getting changed and heading down to see the girls. “Did you get the tv figured out?” He asked them.

Eddie gave a small nod and sighed heavily taking him over to the neighbor. He knocked on the door giving a small smile to the little old lady "Hello ma'am, I'm Eddie, Lucas' dad, is there a chance we could borrow your car?"

Max smiled softly at Daemon as he came in later that day and nodded some "Yeah we did, she just fell asleep." She said softly taking his hand in hers "The food has been out away. I'll start dinner soon as well." She murmured

Lucas waved at her. “Moms car broke down again and we need to pick her up.” He explained to her watching her nod and go grab the keys for them, “you sure they’re just gonna let us take mom home?” He asked him while she was out of sight.

He smiled and nodded, pulling her to stand and just held her close “You know I spent all my work thinking I’d had a really good dream. That if come home to find it empty again.” He murmured.

Eddie thanked her before walking off with Lucas and getting in the car "I'm hoping so,we just have to see how serious everything is." He explained while getting the car revved up.

Max wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled softly giving a small nod "I woke up this morning thinking the same thing. I was worried all day that you wouldn't come back." She murmured softly running her fingers through his hair just like she used to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back