• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don’t Tell Me to Calm Down

Lucas frowned going quiet after that. Not wanting to make the situation any worse but he was starting to feel like he might have a seizure coming. Likely from the high amounts of stress the past couple days.

He smiled and swayed with her a little. “I’m putting things in place to make sure you will both be safe here. Give me a couple weeks to get it all set up but then you can continue your lives as normal.” He promised her, kissing her forehead and went to get a drink, smiling when she offers to get it for him.

Eddie frowned softly as he started to drive to the police station. As they got there though he frowned deeply seeing Lucas not looking good at all "Lucas? Hey whats wrong?" He asked as he made his way to his side.

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly "I'll get it for you." She said softly before giving him a quick peck on the lips. She took a deep breath as she got into the kitchen and poured him a drink.

He frowned and brushed him off. “I’m fine. Just tired.” He told him, getting out and following him inside

The chief came out and just smiled at Eddie with sympathy. When him and Carmen were kids he had busted them a hundred times or more for doing stupid shit and sent them home but he’d always had a soft spot for the pair of them. “Hey Munson… I assume you’re here for Carmen. I can’t let her out yet. Bails not been set. Won’t be for a day or so… she assaulted Jessica Chapman. Provoked yes but still assault… she should get off with a slap on the wrist but she’s gonna be in here a couple days.” He warned him.

He smiled and took a seat, thanking her for the drink and just kicked his feet up, pulling her in close. “You remember when we first were together. The first time you stayed over and we got snowed in?” He smiled a little.

Eddie gave a small frown but nodded some before helping him inside. He got him sat down before going to the chief. He gave a heavy sigh as he listened to him shaking his head a bit "Can I talk to her atleast?" He asked

Max handed him his drink and smiled gently at him. She sat with him and cuddled up close to him nodding some "Mmmm yes I do and we stayed curled up naked under your furs sipping wine." She said before kissing his cheek gently "A very, very good memory."

Carmen could hear them talking and just frowned when Eddie came through, not looking at him. “Can you get started on planning things for her? I was going to when I got back but…. She told me the child will pay for the sins of the parent.” She mumbled.

He smiled and held her close, “I want her to grow up away from all of this. To have a chance at a normal life before she is introduced to business. She does not need to witness such violence as a common occurrence while she is growing up”

Eddie frowned deeply and gave a heavy sigh "I'll make sure to do that. Listen, they won't let me get you out of here for a few days. You gonna be alright?" He muttered not happy at all with this situation, but he couldn't blame her. He would have probably done the same had someone told him that.

Max frowned some and gave a small nod as she watched their daughter sleep on the sofa opposite them "I don't....I don't want her in the business at all Daemon. I want her to live as nornal a life as possible." She whispered truthfully to him.

She nodded and frowned. “Jacks meds are on my dresser. The instructions are there. Lucas knows what to do with his. Use our old room. You keep sleeping on that couch you’re gonna screw your back.” She muttered, rubbing at her face

He frowned and shook his head. “Then you shouldn’t have had a child with a Targaryen. She will have to enter it someday whether she wants to or not. For her own safety.”

Eddie gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Alright...I'll come get you when they give me the call okay? They're gonna follow me home in the car." He explained quietly watching her some seeing how worried she looked "I've got them Carmen, I promise they'll be safe with me."

Max gave a heavy sigh but nodded softly "I just don't want her having to do what I did..." she whispered shaking her head some "If Otto and your brother are gone by then and you are in charge, maybe then it won't be as bad." She murmured

Last edited:
She frowned and shook her head. “Just go Eddie.” She muttered, laying down and staring at the wall just thinking about Tilly and how she felt like she’d let her down.

Daemon frowned. “She wouldn’t be in the same position as you love. This is years into the future though. Don’t worry about it right now.” He murmured.

Eddie gave a heavy sigh and nodded before he left with Lucas. He thanked the officers that brought their car home and sent Lucas inside while he went to return the keys to Ms. Miller. He frowned deeply though whem he got towards rhe door and heard the girls screaming inside.

Max nodded softly and watched as he finished off his drink "You're right." She said kissing under his chin gently "I love you Daemon, so much." She whispered taking a shaky breath before letting a few tears fall.

Lucas had gone to the living room and started explaining what happened at the station but halfway through he paused and frowned a little, falling over and starting to seize.

He frowned and just rubbed her back gently. “What’s wrong?” He asked her quietly. “You okay?” He humerus’s smiling a little at her as he wiped her tesrs

Eddie rushed inside going wide eyed when he saw his son seizing on the floor. He quickly got him turned over knowing that much but other than that he was completely lost. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Jack?! Shit what do I do?!" He said as he started to freak out.

Max gave him a soft smile and just stared at him "I'm just....I'm so happy to have you back Daemon...the things they had me doing, the threats they made against us...I'm just glad its all over." She whispered to him.

He smiled and rocked her gently seeing Mila was starting to wake up a little. “You are safe here. I swear it to tou.” He murmured. “Someone wants your attention.”

Jack managed to sit up a little and passed him a pillow “just put that under his head and talk to him. You gotta time ir as well. Don’t call an ambulance, he doesn’t need it unless they get really bad.” He mumbled just rolling his eyes at how inept his father was at this.

Max nodded some and gave a soft smile before turning her attention to Mila. She smiled and sat up as she came over to climb into her lap "Hey there darling. Did you sleep good?" She asked giggling as she grumbled and moved to cuddle into Daemon instead.

Eddie quickly got the pillow under his head and started a timer on his phone. He was still freaking out but got him voice calm enough holding Lucas' hand "Its alright Bud....I got you Lucas." He said softly trying to keep himself calm "Come on Lucas, you can get through this."

He smiled and held her to him quietly, leaning back more and sighing a little as his phone buzzed. “That’s my cue to go get some more paperwork done.” He mutttered.

Jack frowned and got up taking the twins out of the room until it was done, sending them to their room and went to help his dad as much as he could with getting some water snd an extra blanket.

Max gave a nod and took Mila back into her arms "Well we will be right here waiting for you. I'll start on dinner as well." She said as he got up to go to his study.

Eddie got him cakmed the best he could taking deep breaths "Hey...hey there." He said quietly seeing Lucas starting to come around.

Mila frowned and grumbled a bit but let her mom take over the cuddles. “Mommy my tummy is talking.l she told her.

Maya walked into the room a little later and frowned. “Daddy, we’re hungry.” She told him seeing as Carmen mostly had ingredients only to make all their food homemade but Eddie was far from a cook.

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly "Alright baby well lets get you something to eat." She murmured before getting up and carrying her to the kitchen. She looked through the fridge and settled on some fruit for Mila while she started on dinner.

Eddie frowned deeply when they mentioned food and gave a heavy sigh "Shit uh...okay give me just a few minutes alright? Sit with your brother and I'll try to make something." He said before going to the kitchen. It was about an hour later when he finally had finished making 'spaghetti' for them but it was nothing compared to Carmen's cooking.

Lucas was still a little spacey by the time they sat down to eat and just frowned at his bowl, heading his sisters kicking off that it was gross and they didn’t wanna eat it. He had to admit himself that the spaghetti was pretty bad.

She frowned and watched her mom when she heard yelling upstairs. “Why is kepa shouring by himself?” She asked not thinking about the idea of a phone

Eddie frowned deeply when they refused to eat shaking his head some. "Girls get back here you need to eat!" He called to them but frowned when they just yelled no back to him. He gave a heavy sigh looking at Lucas who was also not eating "Go on, I'll order a damn pizza." He muttered before he took the plates and went to throw out the food.

Max gave a small frown as she heard Daemon yelling in his native tongue "He is on his phone darling, don't worry about him okay?" She murmured before starting on dinner.

Jack frowned and tried to help clean up but he was struggling to move now and looked up at his dad apologetically. “I need to go lie down. Sorry.” He mumbled, getting up to go back to bed.

Lucas just sat there in a daze until he saw fingers snapping in front of his face. “Huh? I’m okay… where’s Tilly?” He asked the confusion he always had post seizure coming around. It was like having a really long nap and waking up disoriented but staying g that way for a couple hours.

Eddie shook his head some "Go on and lay down." He said softly before raising an eyebrow at Lucas. He went over and snapped his fingers infront of his face giving a heavy sigh when he asked about Tilly "Come on, help me pick out something for take out. Not knowing if he needed to tell him about Tilly again or just let him get back to normal.

Max gave a small smile when she saw Daemon come back down a little later "Hey there, dinner is ready." She said kissing him gently before getting plates made for everyone "Everything okay up there?"

He nodded and sighed a little, rubbing at his face. “Yes yes just trying to organise these boys is a nightmare. Their mother has them spoilt rotten.” He told her meaning his nephews.

He frowned and looked up at him. “Can we get Mexican?” He asked him. “There’s a good place mom uses. Where is mom?” He asked, looking over when the dog came to sit by him and just gently pet her head. The German shepherd was an old girl now. She’d been bought after the twins were born to keep the older kids entertained while Carmen focused on the little ones and she’d more than been the perfect dog for them.

Max gave a small laugh and nodded softly "Yes that is very true." She said before sitting down "Come sit." She murmured before getting their drinks ready as well.

Eddie gave a small nod "Yeah we can do Mexican." He murmured frowning some when he asked about Carmen "She is out for a few days, remember? She has to stay at the police station." He explained before giving a heavy sigh.

He nodded and looked around frowning. “Where did Mila go?” He asked her, unbuttoning his shirt a little ways down.

He just nodded and frowned. “I’m gonna go to bed.” He told him, getting up and going to get some sleep now that it had hit him.

The twins came back down after a while and Grace tugged on her dads shirt frowning. “We want ice cream.” She told him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back