• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Botboy33

the Plauge docter
(Note this is my first Rp soooo…. Ye)
btw this is ooc/character creation soooo ye.

so here’s the plot, it’s like don’t starve together but alternate universes mix with it thus haveing different things and OCS abd stuff, ima allow cannon characters but you can make it different or actual cannon.
Rules:no swearing, follow Rp nation rules, no stealing or controlling other characters (unless given permission), no offensive or racist stuff (u can make ur character based on stuff like ww2 Germany or Refrence that kinda stuff as long as it’s not a obvious or offensive thing about it), don’t do stuff that would obviously be on the rules but not listed, no 18+, don’t Rp till I acsept ur bio.

Bio n stuff

name:

title:

apearence(can be pic or description):

quote:

voice claim (in other words what other character or actor would fit your character):

stats:

special items:

looks(can be a pic or description):

friends/alies:

party(other side characters you will use, can be ocs or just cannon partners, if it’s a important one a bio will be needed):

skills:

Advantages:

Disadvantage:

other:

Last edited:
My main bio

name:Wendy carter

title:the bearevered

apearence:337A27F0-6947-4E88-81DE-950CC6D939B9.jpeg
a tattered red scarf (a reference to rhymes with play #201), and a black fedora (kinda like the among us one but with the flower and net thing from the pic above).

quote:Abigail? Come back! I’m not done playing with you let!

voice claim:Ellizabeth afton (from
Fnaf)

stats:150 hp, 150 hunger, 100 sanity.

special items: Abigails flower, Abigail plush, amulet, and occult knife.

friends/alies:Webber, Abigail, a lot of friends from “the other side”.

party:Abigail, Cerberus,a few spirits.

skills: necronancery, exterology,voodo magic stuff.

advantages: can summon Abigail, has a corpse hound name Cerberus,has friends from the other side.

disadvantages: physically weak by alot, owes alot of her friends from the other side freedom n stuff. Looses alot of sanity of Abby dies, still 10, depressed (still kinda).

other: her “friends from the other side” and the soul amulet is a reference to dr facilier from the princes frog (alltho the ghosts are based on the ghosts from ye haunted mansion),whants to revive Abigail abd will go to any means to do it, kinda relies a lot on abbi and her ghosts,the occult knife dose 40 damage abd ignores all defense.most likely gon be main antagonist but let’s see.

Screw it. I hope this is fine

name: Whitiker

apperance: Caucasian, White hoodie with grey sleeves, Grey sweatpants, Has Dark brown hair, Bags under his eyes a bandage on his right knee

title: "The Fisherboy"

quote: Fishing calms the soul. Especially mine!

voice claim: Imagine young wilson

stats: 125hp 150 hunger 150 sanity

Special item: Whitikers Fishing rod

Looks: Hair is short length and wild, has a small bitemark on his left hand

friends/allies: Frogs

Party: Nobody at the moment

skills: Can row about for 5 times unti taking any side effects

Advantages: Gains sanity when fishing, isn't bothered by the rain, gains more hunger when eating fish

Disadvantages: Will freeze quickly without a thermal stone, loses his sense of direction, abandoning ship he loses 3/4 of his stuff

Other: Whitiker, when skipping over to the rowboat encountered a little frog. He picked up the frog and decided to keep it and named him Ponyboy.

hope this was good enough :/

Screw it. I hope this is fine

name: Whitiker

apperance: Caucasian, White hoodie with grey sleeves, Grey sweatpants, Has Dark brown hair, Bags under his eyes a bandage on his right knee

title: "The Fisherboy"

quote: Fishing calms the soul. Especially mine!

voice claim: Imagine young wilson

stats: 125hp 150 hunger 150 sanity

Special item: Whitikers Fishing rod

Looks: Hair is short length and wild, has a small bitemark on his left hand

friends/allies: Frogs

Party: Nobody at the moment

skills: Can row about for 5 times unti taking any side effects

Advantages: Gains sanity when fishing, isn't bothered by the rain, gains more hunger when eating fish

Disadvantages: Will freeze quickly without a thermal stone, loses his sense of direction, abandoning ship he loses 3/4 of his stuff

Other: Whitiker, when skipping over to the rowboat encountered a little frog. He picked up the frog and decided to keep it and named him Ponyboy.

hope this was good enough :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back