• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Don't judge a person by their title

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings to you fellow roleplayer!
Thanks for dropping by!

Now I've got a few ideas I'd like to share with you, but before I get to that I'd like you to know a few things about myself:
  • I am a non native english speaker, so I apologize in advance for the few mistakes I make, I would LOVE you to correct me ! I WANT TO IMPROVE!!!!!!
  • I can go from 3 sentences to 3 paragraphs and even beyond depending on you. As long as you don't just write one line, I will love you either way.
  • I am more comfortable playing more or less "dominant"-ish and/or tomboy-ish characters.
  • I am extremely patient. You could disappear a month and come back,I assure you, I will be fine with that.
  • I'm fine and happy with all themes. Though if it comes to a point where the clothes come off please tell me if you want to proceed or fade to black. Also, go ahead and describe any possible gory/violent detail you want. I really don't mind.
  • I really, REALLY REALLYYY like yuri (FxF pairings). Just wanted to put that out there.

On to the ideas! Just like to warn you, I'm terrible at describing plots. I'm working on it, but you've been warned.

The rolls highlighted in italics are the ones I have a preference on, but I can do either role you want :)
Idea #
Rolls
Pairing
Setting
Plot

Idea #1
[Closed]

Ex-Royalty x Pirate
Pairing Choice
FxF,FxM,MxM,
Setting
Medieval Fantasy or Steampunk
Plot
There was once two lovers from extremely different backgrounds. One was the heir of one of the most influential noble families in the Kingdom while the other was the Captain of an infamous pirate crew. Both went to great lenghts to be able to meet each other, even if it was for just a few minutes, they did anything.
Though one unfortunate day, when the couple had decided to meet in the noble's, let their guard down a little too much. The lovers got caught by the noble's family.
The Captain's bounty had become so high they had to flee the Kingdom, unwantingly leaving their beloved behind.

Years later, the former lovers met again, but this time, the noble wasn't quite a noble anymore.
The Noble had become a Pirate.

Idea #2
[Closed]

Royalty x Entertainer/Bard
Pairing Choice
MxM,MxF,FxF
Setting
Medieval Fantasy
Plot
Today is a joyous day, people from all around the world have gathered here to attend the new ruler's crowning ceremony. Entertainers have also gathered there to try and make themselves known...The new ruler and the bard meet during the party.

Idea #3
Tribal x Pirate
Pairing Choice
FxF MxM
Setting
Medieval Fantasy
Plot
Due to an accident on sea, a pirate was separated from their crew and ended up washed off in an unknown island. But what the pirate didn't know if that the Island is inhabited by a certain tribe...​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back