• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Don't Call This Love.... OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lol I believe you're not far off from that xD Also I have no idea what is happening atm sounds fun

Your description is fine Pumpkid Pumpkid - I just needed the basics honestly. Personal preferences.

Elm Elm To be fair- I didn't realize Benthelame Benthelame posted a character (hi benthelame, welcome again. sorry for not noticing your character) xD

Speaking of that- I look forward to seeing your character complete Benthelame Benthelame - do you have any questions?

Daww. No worries Dax. You will be shipped quite aggressively. By me. MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yeah- my characters are usually pan because I hate putting them into a box. They will love whomever they please!

Hi there. Not really. I was just in the middle of crafting a bio for the character I've come up with and I think the explanation of the ability I've chosen could be a little clearer. I'm working on that now.

Lovely. Just lovely. You all are so lovely. Would you be put out if we started tonight Benthelame Benthelame ?

Though 1st posts are always a hassle for me. Cause I write novellas... Sorry in advanced

Benthelame Benthelame - Could you add a description of your character's appearance as well as the picture? It can be basic. Also, I just want to clarify the power really quick. Tell me if I am wrong: Hitomi has a high pain tolerance, would you say it was higher than a normal person? And any pain she feels- the thing that inflicts it will also feel pain. So like- I shoot her, the bullet would be the thing that inflicted the pain so it wouldn't matter? And the same with a knife?

Benthelame Benthelame - Could you add a description of your character's appearance as well as the picture? It can be basic. Also, I just want to clarify the power really quick. Tell me if I am wrong: Hitomi has a high pain tolerance, would you say it was higher than a normal person? And any pain she feels- the thing that inflicts it will also feel pain. So like- I shoot her, the bullet would be the thing that inflicted the pain so it wouldn't matter? And the same with a knife?

Done and yes that's how things work.

Thank ya! you are good to go... I am done with Benji's post. The would be for everyone at the facility. I can post that and work on Emmaline while you get your own post together.

Anyone just entering the facility- you won't have too much to interact with until you meet with Doctor Leslie. I will let you do you intro post walking to her office if you like. You know- surrounded by guards and so forth.

Thank ya! you are good to go... I am done with Benji's post. The would be for everyone at the facility. I can post that and work on Emmaline while you get your own post together.

Anyone just entering the facility- you won't have too much to interact with until you meet with Doctor Leslie. I will let you do you intro post walking to her office if you like. You know- surrounded by guards and so forth.

Meanwhile everyone else in the facility is getting some breakfast~

Yep! I posted Ben's. Feel free to burst the dam.

I am sorry if there are mistakes. Let me tell you- I suck at proofreading and I am getting sleeeepy ;P

*-* Ben is great? Thanks. My pudding is blushing x.x For real though. It has been awhile so I was being all self-conscious about posting.

Aaaaaa so much discussion when I'm travelling and can't respond! how dare you call me out on my questions. Besides, you've answered them already.

The facility looks like an Evil Gringotts bank, the president looks like an evil future-y Hohenheim, and the young general is levi. I'm loving it. Also looking forward to the shipping. I'll try and get a preliminary post up for Rowan tonight.

My attempt at a post has been made
...that took a lot longer than what I expected though

Also what does the whole "Tagged/Tags" under the characters name mean?

Also what does the whole "Tagged/Tags" under the characters name mean?

Sorry for the double post, but tagged/tags means that you tage the owner of the characters that your character is interacting with. Like if your character was talking to mine, I’d tag you there.

Sorry for the double post, but tagged/tags means that you tage the owner of the characters that your character is interacting with. Like if your character was talking to mine, I’d tag you there.

Okay, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back