• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Don't Call This Love.... OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I would love to start! Does anyone have any more questions for me?? I don't want to seem like I am rushing head first. Though like... I am

Can there be an intro lecture and/or transport truck for the people just entering the facility? If so, would Kace or Leslie run this?

Kace would be with the first person you would meet coming into the facility. Leslie would be doing her rounds in the facility.

Hmm good question. I changed my mind. When you get in- you see Leslie first. She will make sure you aren't hurt or in need of her services. And then Kace will come in and give his spill. Then you get a tour.

What about the people already in the facility? Is there a specific schedule they have throughout the day? If so, what should/would they be doing?

It is morning time. So they would be heading to the cafeteria to get their breakfast. The facility is not strict schedule wise. Just as long as you show up for your three meals a day and any bloodwork/training- which you would know the day of. Training happens most days- but what it entails varies and not everyone participates.

The usual training activities are endurance challenges, combat simulations, and so on. Nothing that would put you in real harm or anyone watching you. Any governmental experiments using powers is highly monitored. Power use is strictly forbidden (though if you aren't harming anyone and do not get caught- it will slide)

Does that make sense? Should I come up with more things? At the beginning- I want some character interactions just to get used to each others' writing styles and personalities. once we are comfy- I will start introducing some nice action and drama.

OHHH yeah... I am also a hopeless romantic. SO EXPECT SOME SHIPPING ACTION!! Whether it happens or not. I will ship you alllll

By the way- for the most part, Kace and Leslie are NPCs that only will drive the plot forward. If you want to use them to make something happen- that's fine. Just talk to me about it first <3

It is morning time. So they would be heading to the cafeteria to get their breakfast. The facility is not strict schedule wise. Just as long as you show up for your three meals a day and any bloodwork/training- which you would know the day of. Training happens most days- but what it entails varies and not everyone participates.

The usual training activities are endurance challenges, combat simulations, and so on. Nothing that would put you in real harm or anyone watching you. Any governmental experiments using powers is highly monitored. Power use is strictly forbidden (though if you aren't harming anyone and do not get caught- it will slide)

Does that make sense? Should I come up with more things? At the beginning- I want some character interactions just to get used to each others' writing styles and personalities. once we are comfy- I will start introducing some nice action and drama.

OHHH yeah... I am also a hopeless romantic. SO EXPECT SOME SHIPPING ACTION!! Whether it happens or not. I will ship you alllll

By the way- for the most part, Kace and Leslie are NPCs that only will drive the plot forward. If you want to use them to make something happen- that's fine. Just talk to me about it first <3

Dax is gonna have a hard time with the powers rule, considering he has to use his powers to speak. He can learn sign language, though, I suppose.

That helps.
and I am perfectly fine with shipping XD

Well- that being said, there is always an exception to the rules. I would say Dax is one. But using them against anyone- especially the authorities would prove not good. You will get the zap zaps.

SHIPPING is MY life GUYS

Nope. Not yet. When you have a sec- can you add a description to your boii.

Do you think it would be wise to start tonight or wait until tomorrow? @ you all :P

Well- that being said, there is always an exception to the rules. I would say Dax is one. But using them against anyone- especially the authorities would prove not good. You will get the zap zaps.

SHIPPING is MY life GUYS

Thats good to know, also ship away my friend.

Also also, I would go for today, but that’s just me. If we have to postpone thats fine.

I have to look at all the characters again and start my diabolical shipping. Is it just me or is there an obscenely amount of male compared to ladies?

Also- not important or anything but do you guys have sexual preferences for your lovely babies?

I have to look at all the characters again and start my diabolical shipping. Is it just me or is there an obscenely amount of male compared to ladies?

Also- not important or anything but do you guys have sexual preferences for your lovely babies?
I just saw the mention and fixed my sheet if it needs more let me know honestly I'm having trouble and would like help

There are 6 boys and 5 girls

(Adrian is pretty open to anything)

Last edited:

Eh, I’ve been thinking of Dax and pan, as long as he trusts his partner (so maybe demi?). But he probably wouldn’t be the one to bring up love and stuff since he’s so shy, so he’d probably just internalize any romantic feelings he had cause he’s an anxious boi.

Your description is fine Pumpkid Pumpkid - I just needed the basics honestly. Personal preferences.

Elm Elm To be fair- I didn't realize Benthelame Benthelame posted a character (hi benthelame, welcome again. sorry for not noticing your character) xD

Speaking of that- I look forward to seeing your character complete Benthelame Benthelame - do you have any questions?

Daww. No worries Dax. You will be shipped quite aggressively. By me. MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yeah- my characters are usually pan because I hate putting them into a box. They will love whomever they please!

P pushed that's understandable, I've been having trouble coming up with characters due to personal matters at home. Hopefully this RP and this lovely community can help cheer me up. I'm looking forward to it. :)

I am sorry to hear that. Not to toot my own horn- but I have been called the magician of smiles before (by me). So you gotta smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back