• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Don't Call This Love.... OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hmm Pumpkid Pumpkid - I see what you are saying. For me, personally, it has to make sense with your back story (which should not be crazy) For example- if your character only lived by stealing food from others- sufficed to say that person would have nimble fingers and a stealthy nature. But something outrageous is a no-go. You just have to keep in mind what kind of status and background your character would come from. I would say that you would not have a soldiers background or anything like that. But if it makes sense and you are being extra- I don't see that being a problem.

Does that make sense?

P pushed No yeah it wouldn't make sense if you were part of the government with those skills. I get you. I just thought I'd ask before making a mistake. Thank you! :)

Wowza. Pressure much bruddah. ;)

I work during the day- so I will only be on during the evenings. Hope that's not a problem. (Though I can chat here whenever I have a break to answer questions and such)

Wowza. Pressure much bruddah. ;)

I work during the day- so I will only be on during the evenings. Hope that's not a problem. (Though I can chat here whenever I have a break to answer questions and such)
hahaha omg no I'm so sorry not what I meant. I'm such a ditz sometimes. I don't think it's a problem. You gotta do you. People can wait.

You're fine. I knew what you meant. But I am heading to sleep now. Maybe... hopefully. Talk to you all tomorrow <3

Don't mind me, i'm just a pedantic person who believes creating authentic settings, situations, and characters requires creating a long history behind them to explain why things are the way they are.

More importantly though, What is the name of the City? We've just been calling it "The City" but I assume it has a name.

Lovely characters Morzone and Wolfy. I will finish mine after work. Adulting- am I right?

I don't think you're pedantic. I focus more on characters struggles and development (hence the plot holes) I need you here to keep me in check.

Ah. You caught me. I have been toying with a few ideas for a name. Something ironic like Eden or Karma came to mind. Not too average for a name. But I think naming it after the founder of the community would fit a little better- like a Jamestown. Sadly I have not thought of his name yet because names are the bane of my existence. Karma does make me laugh though.

Dude I sound like a lame rp leader person. Is there a name? Like... DM? I am the game master! Anyways. I sound lame. I should have this all figured out xD but I didn't expect people to be interested so early on. I will hash more things out during my breaks- promise T.T don't lose faith

Game master Nom!

Haha but you aren’t failing us! It was a really good idea you had and it was just a start. You’ve got a bunch of other minds you can bounce off idea at too!

Sorry, I bit off a little more than I can chew and I'm going to have to drop this. I hope it goes well! Thanks so much for being willing to let me join in the first place

WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell I really like Serenity’s shapshifting. I mean, there’s usually only two types of shapeshifting I see in superpower media and stuff, which are animal and shapeshifting to look like other people, but the weapon shapeshift idea is really creative.

T Tinytiger28 Ah well thank you. I had noticed the same thing, and I used to use that type of shifting in much earlier times of my writing, but I had to somehow tie her ability into the idea that she is a war weapon so it just made the most sense to me really.

I do like how Dax is able to manipulate sound waves, you usually see more of light bending than anything when it comes to that. It’s just super cool to me

Pumpkid Pumpkid Dude- sorry I just noticed this. Can you add a description of your character? I know he has a pic but I prefer a little more written detail.

I keep adding more and more to my character after thinking of new things and reading everyones character sheets XD

AAAAA no Dax, come back!
Silent people are fine. He just hates being in a room where there is no sound.
Adrian has to have some sort of noise around him whether it be white noise, someone tapping on a wall, whistling, whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back