• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Don't Call This Love.... OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Adrian's dislikes: Silence

Benji scoots away

XD not as good as Dax. Poor Dax. I shall pat him. I think most everyone will get along with Emmaline

AAAAA no Dax, come back!
Silent people are fine. He just hates being in a room where there is no sound.
Adrian has to have some sort of noise around him whether it be white noise, someone tapping on a wall, whistling, whatever

XD

Yeah, I do that to. If it gets to silent I just kinda sit there like, “I feel like I’m gonna get stabbed for some reason...” Honestly, though, Dax did silencing screens a lot (basically making everything silent, he used them a back on streets cause if it was dark and people couldn’t hear, he could escape pretty easily) and under it it’s just complete silence. So if he ever ends up needing to use that with Adrian, that would be very unfortunate...

Chachalotte Chachalotte Your character is great!! But he is the only one in the city. I might move one of my characters out. Probably Emmaline- so you can interact with someone off the cuff. Plus- she was going to be in the city but everyone was chilling indoors.

Chachalotte Chachalotte Your character is great!! But he is the only one in the city. I might move one of my characters out. Probably Emmaline- so you can interact with someone off the cuff. Plus- she was going to be in the city but everyone was chilling indoors.

Thank you! Yeah, I smiled when I saw I was going to be alone in the city lol. A rp between them would be interesting seeing how they're extremely different. We'll see how things turned out later on with the facility. I'm hyped :p

Im sooo excited for this! I havent participated in any group roleplays for a long time.. but I love everyone’s characters and im super excited to introduce Serenity in with everyone!

DUDE. I am too excited myself. Like TOOOO excited.

The shenanigans never ends with Emmaline and Veneth paired up xD actually I fear for her. Or should I fear for him- seeing as she is an emotional grenade

I haven't done a group rp like this in maybe two years, so I'm really excited to see how Adrian reacts to everyone else and vise versa

I love all the characters too! Can’t wait until Dax gets thrown in there and gets to talk with everyone and stuff. Honestly, I feel a bit bad for him. Almost everyone is taller than him XD

Don't worry Emmaline is safe, but she will probably be annoyed by Veneth, which will be the same for him xD!

And also my bad, my character is way too tall I added a 1 lmao

Tbh, I love the fact that he is this towering giant sneaking around.. (even if it was an accident) i picture it and I’m in tears.. oh god..

6'11 to Emma's 5'2 xD HE WOULD BE A TREE!! She isn't easily annoyed. But I am sure he will be. Cause she will just cry it out. CRY AGAINST THE TREE!!!

Is there a plan for when the RP starts?

BTW Nom, Emma's personality description is labelled under a second "appearance."

Rowan's probably just going to be sort of apathetic to most everyone else. Though he'll definitely play Benjamin in a chess match.

Is there a plan for when the RP starts?

BTW Nom, Emma's personality description is labelled under a second "appearance."

Rowan's probably just going to be sort of apathetic to most everyone else. Though he'll definitely play Benjamin in a chess match.

Eh, I’m not Nom, but I’m planning on having Dax arrive at the facility when the rp starts (if that’s okay with Nom). He’ll probably just lay low until someone notices him.

Rowan is starting out being transferred to the facility as well, so he and Dax would probably go through the same procedural arrival explanation.

My initial question was more geared toward when we would start RP'ing though, as in how long we were planning to wait for more Sign-ups and CS's before starting posting in the main thread.

Rowan is starting out being transferred to the facility as well, so he and Dax would probably go through the same procedural arrival explanation.

My initial question was more geared toward when we would start RP'ing though, as in how long we were planning to wait for more Sign-ups and CS's before starting posting in the main thread.

Oh, well that makes more sense.

Also, it would be awesome if Rowan and Dax got to meet in the procedural arrivel explanation!

Adrian will happily play chess with Benjamin as well! This boy needs something to do. Otherwise he'll just drive everyone crazy

I know I've been a bit on the fence in my reply to the interest check, but reading all the other CS was so motivating I couldn't help but make one of my own. I'll just make time for this RP somehow!

That being said, please do tell me if you'd like me to change anything about my character - e.g. if her power is alright the way it is or if I should write some more restrictions.

Felis Felis - I am sure I will love her but I am having a hard time reading her CS with the color of the font. I will review it once I am on a computer.

Morzone Morzone - I wanted everyone to feel comfortable with the plot and characters before we jumped in. I like to wing things but I know that isn't the best way. But if everyone is eager to start- so am I. When I get home- I will give you all the name of the city xD I totally forgot last night. Poor worker's brain. And thanks for mentioning the error in my CS!

@Felis- I am sure I will love her but I am having a hard time reading her CS with the color of the font. I will review it once I am on a computer.
Ah, I'm sorry! I didn't take into account that the paper background would make it impossible to read on dark mode. I'll change the font colour right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back