• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Do you like aliens? -- 1x1 Sci-fi interest check -- CLOSED

haleighlujah

Hwilces deor othe feoh licath the?

This thread is currently closed, as I have found a promising partner to work on the story. However, I am open to roleplaying different stories, feel free to contact me if interested in rping!
Hi! I'm a sci fi roleplay fan and I'm looking for someone to write with. I'm friendly and casual, love ooc chat. Open to talking on forums, pm and discord. I have a world in mind I would like to build with anyone who might be interested.
About Me
I'm 25 and have a dozen years experience writing and roleplaying
I like to write a lot about environments and detail, so my posts can be quite large. However, I enjoy it and will post daily. I don't require my partner to post large chunks every time, just ask for quality over quantity.
That being said, not into one-liner rps.
I'm open to writing about darker subjects and themes.
I don't mind roleplaying with players under 18, but please be literate. If english is your second-language it's different and I am willing to work with that.
I enjoy any romance pairing, I find it can really add to character dynamic. I don't make it the focus of roleplays, but I'm not against it.
I typically rp a main and then supportive NPCs in droves. I try hard to make my roleplays into a believable world to play in.
I love doing villains!

Plot
Years ago, control of civilization was taken directly from humans by a colonizing alien species. Earth wasn't the first living planet they had expanded to, but the aliens had never encountered sentient species previously. They decided to take control and direct the evolution of our society for their own benefit, having no desire to allow humans to develop on their own. The aliens spread to every continent and became the dominant species of the planet. There is no option but to live in their territories and by their rules. Some years following, a small society of like-minded people began to form. It slowly grew into what is now an underground city, an isolated society that seeks to regain human independence, and are working on a promising new technology that just might level the playing field. Meanwhile, everyday people are struggling to survive in a world they don't understand and can't control. They're treated almost like livestock and many are experimented on or forced to fight each other.

I am happy to make revisions and open to suggestions as well. If you think you'd like to brainstorm, let me know. I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back