• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Do Not Go Gentle [Fairy Tale Inspired] ⋆ Detailed

Do you want the focus to be on:

• Total voters
This is by far the most tempting role play I've seen on-site, and I'm too scared to express interest since I know I've got a plateful already with my rp coming up! Nonetheless, since it's already out there. I'm highly interested in joining this, but I've yet to juggle how much time I have on my hands, and seeing that I've got till February to measure it up, I'll definitely let you know!

This is by far the most tempting role play I've seen on-site, and I'm too scared to express interest since I know I've got a plateful already with my rp coming up! Nonetheless, since it's already out there. I'm highly interested in joining this, but I've yet to juggle how much time I have on my hands, and seeing that I've got till February to measure it up, I'll definitely let you know!
We'd more than love to have you if you give into temptation! Best of luck with your RP though in the mean time :)

U P D A T E

Our General Store is now complete. Magnar, the travelling merchant you can 100% rely on, is now also complete and his store is up on the item shop thread.

Coming soon to a RP near you, Knights Republic information and locations, some more species information, and more!​

U P D A T E

Knights Republic going up today, Republic Isle up in the Locations on Lore. Nocts, Orcs, and Urgani lore underwar.

Massive thank you to all the new GMs, Dover Dover SentinelSevn SentinelSevn and, though they're possibly still in denial about how we 100% roped them into GM duties, Squared Squared

It’s still mid-feb, but yeah, best get started. Drop by the discord channel if you want to ask questions, aid in worldbuilding, or just generally hang out with the others.

I can't get on Discord unless it's Sunday
RE my very first message in the Discord and probably a post earlier in this thread (':

Users who are viewing this thread

Back