• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Do Daredevil x OC for Me, And I do a Marvel/DC x OC for You

LunaWitch666

🌙 From moon to the stars 🌟
Hello!
I am looking for a One-On-One Roleplay that is in Third Person involving the Marvel Universe or a combination of Marvel and DC. I want someone to play Charlie Cox's Daredevil/Matt Murdock that is slightly based off the previous 3-Season show but taken in our own way with the ideas we lay on the table. I will play an OC of mine that is either a witch (like Scarlet Witch), vampire, or any other that you feel comfortable or open to me picking from. I want Matt and my OC to be a intense love interest.

With your end of the replying, I can do a Marvel or DC character of your choosing because I am very familiar with just about everyone. I am very flexible with working with you and if I dont know the character, I am willing to put in research and work on what you give me :)

This is 18+ only obviously.

NO GHOSTING, JUST TALK TO ME IF ISSUES ARISE.

Once again I am very open to working around with the rp partner. As long as Daredevil/Matt Murdock is played for my OC to have an intense romantic relationship with, then I am a happy camper ;)

Please message me for more details and to get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back