• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice DKS Dice Rolls

Main
Here
The forest likely wouldn't have been mapped out, but you can always take out a piece of paper irl and try to map out your route from there. I can remind you what paths you took as well, if you like

Ok, as I'm drawing out the map, I realized that I may have been misunderstanding something... when you say that the path goes north, south, east, etc., do you mean it's going that way cardinally or from the position that Sylrila is standing?

Okay, Orlbarl is 55 miles east of the forest, and she enters from the bottom of the forest (the southern end), then.

Yeah, from the first place she entered (the first 4-way junction) she went West to the monastery, then North to the pit fall trap, North again to get to the cave with the river. From there she went West off the path and through the woods and found herself at another junction. Then she went South and found the area with the red tree

1587680540750.png
Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. Behold, the crude MSPaint map that I'm going off of now.

You can do both, but no need for any checks on either of them. The rocks are just normal rocks and I'll go into further detail with the tree when you get to it

Oh, that's a great description and really cool. So cool, in fact, that I'm not sure what to do from here... Are there any berries, seeds, or flowers on the tree? How does its leaves look like?

The leaves look like normal, just bright red. Everything about the tree just feels special really. You could take the leaves, maybe a branch, you could climb up it if you like

There are a couple on the ground that you can feel haven't lost their potency yet. They still give off that same holy feeling as the rest of the tree

Cool, I'll edit my post so that she places the leaves carefully in her pack and grabs a branch, if that's alright

Edit: NVM, just made a separate post.

Oh... is this the jutting patch that Sylrila has been so determined to reach? Are we in the endgame? 😯

With your Divine Sense, you can detect the presence of Undead in one of the graves, where you now notice that the ground around it seems suspiciously fresh, as if recently disturbed.

She's trying to be relatively sneaky, do I do a stealth check?

Seven... that's better than last time, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back