• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice DKS Dice Rolls

Main
Here
Oh dear, she... stepped in it now, huh?

Sorry, I had to. Do I need to roll for anything to examine her surroundings?

Oh, I do have rope! Great, I'll edit it into my post so that she's trying to climb up with it.

For the berries, doe she need to eat it all at once? Or can she eat one HP of berries and have four for later?

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Athletics: 14

Last edited:
Sounds good! Ah, poor Sylrila, she really does have a negative 1 wisdom... she tries, bless her heart.

Hah! Well, definitely a disadvantage on this one...

Stealth: 6

Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't get an alert for this yesterday. I'll do a quick nature check.

...uhhhh 1.😂 She really doesn't remember anything about mushrooms, huh? Uh-oh. Would it be worth using inspiration, or should I save it for a different? I'm not really sure how bad natural 1s are for knowledge checks.

Last edited:
Eh, I'd probably save your Inspiration for something else. It's normally not the end of the world if you can't identify a mushroom, at least not in this case lol

I'm just imagining her looking at the mushroom going, "Is this a pigeon?" [Insert old meme.] Glad to hear it won't explore or anything, sounds good, lol

Would it be feasible to cross the river and head west without being in the cave? I was thinking of maybe using the rope again to guide myself across.

The river is pretty much just in front of the cave, so you could continue on west without any need to cross it. If you crossed the river there would be nowhere to go but the cave

There are two potential camp areas, just off the track, one on the northwest corner of the junction, closer to where you came from, and one on the northeast corner. Neither one seems particularly different than the other, but we won't know for sure until nightfall ;)

Oooh, ominious... would it be too much for me to pick the western side and use Divine Sense? I know I'm about to rest, and I still have four uses left, lol 😆 Totally get if you think that's too much. (I'm still figuring out the etiquette and when it's appropriate to use what abilities, so do let me know at any time.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back