• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice DKS Dice Rolls

Main
Here

GinkyGotBack

A Very Good Boy
All dice rolls will go here in this thread!

To do so, make a post saying what you're rolling for and then post it! After that, edit your post and at the bottom of the page you'll see the option to 'Throw Dice.' You'll have to put how many faces are on the die you'll be rolling (20 faces for a d20, 6 for a d6, etc.). Unfortunately, because the dice bot sucks is a bit janky, you'll have to specify what your modifier is for the roll, if any, in the Reasons option, located just above the option where you input how many times you'll roll the dice and how many faces the die has.

Guess I'll roll for survival to see if I can track it or figure out anything from any potential traps. (If it's not survival, let me know, and I'll add a different bonus.)

Survival: 5. RIP

Okay, I'll try and see if I get lucky even with my -1 again. Thanks! I'll edit my post briefly to make it clear that she's waiting for a moment.

Perception: 13

I feel like I'm rolling for perception a lot... tell me if I'm not supposed to or if I'm going overboard. I'm still pretty new to DnD so I'm a little uncertain if I'm doing the dice part right.

Perception: 12

It's open slightly after you tried to open it. You can still peer in or open it all the way though. Or you can just leave it be

Decisions, decisions... like, I'm personally super curious, but I feel like Sylrila would probably just nope out of there.

That's always an option. You don't have to go down there if you don't want to. Sometimes OOC decisions take precedence over IC ones, especially concerning potential life and death scenarios

Oh sorry, I completely forgot about this. If you were inspecting the door earlier you can go ahead and make a History or Religion check, whichever you'd prefer

is the temple only a hallway down, the stairs, and the room? Can Sylrila light a stick of incense for the god?

Ah, let me edit my post so that she's still there, whoops.

Thanks for the point! :) Inspiration means that I can get advantage on a roll of my choosing, right?

Would I need to roll for something to examine the amulet?

Yeah, at any time for any roll you can use your Inspiration to gain advantage on a roll. Or if you have disadvantage on a roll, you can use the inspiration to make it a regular roll.

The amulet doesn't have anything strange about it or any signs of who might have owned it, so there's no need for a roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back