• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
To keep with the flower themed names Poppy’s male name would probably be Nightshade
captainhook.jpg

Jackie or Jacklyn
RyanAshleyMalarkeyShot1_kmz92s.jpg

Also Poppy would be a fire bender while Jax would probably be a metal bender.

While I haven't finished her yet, I think Dani would possibly be a weather bender, like Storm from X-Men— like very structured like she is too. And then I feel as though Mercy would be a sand bender, kind of loose and scrappy.

As for alternate FCs, I'd say

original.jpg
740full-tashi-rodriguez.jpg
5907118999c6b9425776bcea8d2f1826.jpg
tumblr_mw8yajXOeg1qbz72ro1_500.jpg

Ahaha, great question! After seeing Queen's Gambit, there is no way I could pick anyone other than Anya Taylor-Joy for female Ghost.

anya-taylor-joy-women-actress-dark-hair-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

36fe516d34d86d5ecea27c06384e507f.jpg

I'd say Night would be a fire bender

I'll hopefully be able to post in the next couple days!

Female Night.

Ella-Balinska-hig~2.jpg

Randi would probably be a fire bender but her fire would be waaaaaay hotter than most other fire benders and she would 1000000% be able to breathe fire!

Fable not really an element but I could see Fable as a sound bender. Able to use people’s words quite literally against them. Something people would never expect but very effective.

Thorn is 100000% a plant bender. Little boy would have the most beautiful and peaceful garden anyone has ever seen!

Vex would without a doubt be a blood bender. If she could crystallize someone’s blood inside them and tear you apart from the inside out it would be like Christmas morning for her!

Matthew Noszka
1624421118277.jpeg

KJ Apa
1624421305159.jpeg

Zoey Deutch
1624421827590.jpeg

Lance Gross
1624422193151.jpeg

Also sorry I haven’t been active much lately! Been busy with real life stuff and will continue to be for the rest of this week! My sister is getting married on Saturday so that has all my attention right now! I miss you guys tho!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 WOW that's so cool that your sister is getting married! And all good with being busy irl, we are all like that.
I mean, I myself am busy getting ready for my wedding too >.< So I totally understand.

Baratheon Baratheon i am so sorry for how cut throat Fable was towards Finn! She is actually a very nice person, she is just desperate and in a tough spot right now. We in the Sanctuaryforall1 house love Finn!

Baratheon Baratheon plot twist: Ghost and Harper have secretly been in love with each other all this time, both are just too socially inept to admit it. At the faction-wide party that will end this phase, I want these two to have a dance together so badly it hurts oml.

xayah. xayah. Not sure if you saw my first message, but please try to post on the RP thread later today or tomorrow!

Last edited:
Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 nah it's totally cool! Fable is awesome, and I'm glad Finn was able to be taken off his high horse a little lol

Aviator Aviator *eyes emoji* that would be uhhh kinda lit actually
although I am torn between them making up vs this being a forever thing and when they're like old still trying to beat each other over the head with their canes and stuff

I wanna put this here before I forget so I will pretty much be gone July 3-11. I’ll be at the beach so not sure if I’ll be able to get on any then or not! However I hope to get my replies up before then! 🥰

Okay! I am working on my post! I am mashing Vex, Randi, and Fable into one post together since Vex is taken out by Randi, and Randi is taken out by Fable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back