• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey guys! I'll have a post up tonight. I'm also leaving on vacation tomorrow, so I'll be out for a week!

EDIT- Sorry it's short but it's there! I did not give myself enough time to post and go to sleep lol.

Last edited:
I don't want to say that WanderLust. WanderLust. is gone for good, but because it's been a full three weeks since they've last logged into the site, I have my doubts that they're ever coming back. That being said, I will be reopening Maverick's instructor spot on the apps thread, but if anyone here is interested in creating an instructor character, just let me know and I'll reserve it for you. We also will be in need of a third Divergent, and fulfilling that role will be pix-e pix-e (if you're still interested!) with either Mercy or their WIP character, Dani. However, I'm aware that I said we would welcome Wander back if/when they're feeling up to it, so in the event that they do come back sometime, we will just have four Divergents and instructors. Like we always do, we will make this work!

Nerdy. Nerdy. Was everything okay with my latest RP post? I am sorry if I portrayed Charlie as a little too forward with Ghost in some parts! I figured that, to advance her agenda, she would be willing to do some things she wouldn't normally, but I'm open to editing if there's anything you'd like me to change!

I’ll be back from vacation on Sunday! Also I am sunburned for the first time ever and I don’t like it. Lol

PLS THE WAY WEVE MADE AMITY SO HARSH AND BORDERLINE EVIL
Will 1000% be adding her into my second wave of Mercy plots (;<

I kinda love how we've made every faction evil in some way. And everyone sort of admires or looks to a different faction as the ideal one but the truth is they all suck.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Bloom seems like she and Charlie would have become close friends after Bloom went through initiation? TBH they could have been friends earlier from school and maybe remembered each other and became close friends?

I am digging that too! I love the way this rp thinks hahaha! And by that I mean the people in it!

Also pix-e pix-e YESSSSSSS GIVE ME THE MERCY AND BLOOM PLOTS!!!!!

Nerdy. Nerdy. oh my gosh! I would love that! Charlie can come hangout at the bar she bar tends at and they talk while she works??? I would love for them to be best friends!!!

Hey how would you feel about Phillip Parks (who's also 19 and would've gone through initiation with Bloom) got Bloom the job because his brother Jacob owns a bar and Asher his other brother works there too? (it's the bar Aubrey/Night/Finn are at currently)
Would be a cute inside thing that doesn't mean a whole lot but could be nice to incorporate a friendship between Bloom and Phillip too.

But yes Bloom and Charlie being best friends is amazing and I love it to bits.

Ooooo I love that idea!!! That is super cute and I could see it meaning a lot to Bloom especially with how she was treated growing up!!! Like small favors mean so much to her because she never really got them when she a member of Amity!

Charlie and Bloom bffs confirmed! Would you want them to be bffs who live together???

ALSO! Just so everyone knows, tomorrow in the rp Randi is gonna get stabbed and be hospitalized! Would anyone like to plot their characters coming to visit her? No pressure!

xayah. xayah. Please try to post on the RP thread in the next few days!

I've got a question for all y'all! Okay so, if everyone's characters were to compete in an Olympic sport (summer or winter!), what would it be?

Since Ghost is pretty sedentary and more into intellectual challenges, the only sport I can see him excelling at is shooting. But he would take an interest in learning table tennis!

Okay! So here is what I am thinking for that question! It is a very challenging question indeed!

Randi - I could see her as either gymnastics or surfing. She might also enjoy BMX bike riding so I could see her being super showy with that.

Fable - hmmmm hard but I am oddly thinking equestrian for some reason.

Thorn - Weightlifting because he is strong metal working boy, but I could also see him being interested in badminton.

Vex - She is so violent and physical that I really can only see her for judo or taekwondo. Maybe Rugby because of how violent the sport can be.

Bloom - She would definitely be archery or rock climbing because those are two things she is already passionate about. If you combine the two it would be even better in her opinion.

Omg I was already lowkey thinking about adding skateboarding into Mercy’s cs, so for him I’d have to say that. But since it’s skating’s Olympic trial run, I’d also add on maybe snowboarding (:

As for Dani sjshaiidn ik I don’t even have her personality done yet I’d say equestrianism, maybe golf!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back