• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Wolfiee Wolfiee Welcome back, hope you had fun! The free-for-all is winding down; the only two competitors left are Chris and Fable, who are about to have the showdown of the century. The other initiates are disbanding in small groups for the most part, since there are no further training activities for the day, so feel free to run wild with plots! As Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 alluded to, they have created a new character on the apps thread, an Amity-transfer instructor by the name of Bloom who is an absolute sweetheart yet also a broken bean. And pix-e pix-e has got some exciting ideas for potential Mercy and Poppy plots, which you'll find on page 34 of this thread.

I’ll be posting after a consultation I have with a doctor today! Sorry for the hold up. And also Leah would probably be in figure skating or ice dancing. I think the grace of the sport fits her

I don't know the Olympics very well but for Charlie I'd suggest maybe swimming?
Aubrey could be running or javelin throwing.
And Chris would probably be weight lifting or discus throwing or something heavy like that.

Also I have a busy week this week and I have surgery in 5 days so I'm unsure when I'll be able to reply!

Sorry about taking so long. All my plots I had for posts involved wander’s characters. So it’s put me a little off my game.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Please reply to the RP thread soon, and Wolfiee Wolfiee please respond with Jax tomorrow!

Is there anyone with an idle character who would like to plot something with Jax or Poppy? I'm thinking that maybe Aubrey, Finn, and Night Nerdy. Nerdy. Baratheon Baratheon paralyzed paralyzed might be at the same nightclub as Poppy and run into her there? Also note that Ghost inadvertently started a brawl during his exit, so if you guys are at a loss for where to go from here, throwing your characters into the fight is always an option! Or if the free-for-all was enough fighting for a while and you'd rather come up with another plot, be my guest! As for Jax, I know that Randi and Vex just got knocked out of the free-for-all and will be waking up soon, so maybe he can interact with one or both of them? Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I am so sorry I keep putting you on the spot! I swear I am not doing it on purpose, please forgive me.

I will do my best to get a post up tomorrow! Also I can have Bloom interact with Poppy while she is trying to break up the fight? And I am totally cool with Jax interacting with Randi or Vex! I’ll wait until Wolfiee Wolfiee posts to see what she does with Jax!

Also I am just thinking about how Thorn really needs some recovery time hahaha! He has a badly cut arm that he stitched together himself last night and a black eye (luckily it’s his blind eye and not his good eye) and a split lip and that is all from before the free for all! Can Mercy, Chris, Leah, and Thorn do something casual and fun? My boy needs it! Did we decide on drinking truth or dare?

ALSO! Just so everyone knows, tomorrow in the rp Randi is gonna get stabbed and be hospitalized! Would anyone like to plot their characters coming to visit her? No pressure!
Finn will definitely come visit! Probably make some joke about how he thought she was tough but actually be on the verge of tears hoping she's ok lol Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1

Also I'm down for the trio running into Poppy and/or the Ghost brawl!

Hey, would anyone happen to know any advanced RPers from other threads that they could invite to ours? I'm sorry to ask, but paralyzed paralyzed hasn't logged into the site for over two weeks, so I'm afraid we might be losing Night as well. That means it's time to supplement our cast of characters! I would be eternally grateful to anyone willing to advertise!

I will be trying to help find someone! Also I am gonna try and reply today or tomorrow! I have been having real life issues involving my car that have been keeping me distracted!

Sorry I couldn't get a post out, I have been trying to enjoy being up and about on my feet before my surgery and I had a LOT of work and social things to do.
I have surgery tomorrow so I hav to prepare for that and then be in hospital. I'll be on my phone so I'll see posts but I apologise if it's a little bit before I post

I am so sorry! My granny was having a super off day today so I will try to post one character tonight and the others at some point tomorrow! I am so sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi guys, I just came home from the hospital and have gotten set up nicely at home. I might be up to posting tomorrow as I'll be home all day stuck in my room but we will see how comfortable I will be and if that's possible 😊
Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 we should totally do some Fable and Chris plotting I feel like they could hit it off well.

Nerdy. Nerdy. I am so glad you are okay! You are home much sooner than I thought which is good! How are you feeling???

Oh my gosh yesssss!!!! I feel like they actually would have a lot of fun together!

Yeah I'm thankful to be home but also a bit nervous at being home so quickly! So I'm taking it super slow and am resting in bed pretty much all the time and have everything I need. Finally got my laptop but not feeling up to replying today, but should be able to tomorrow.

Yes Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I think they'd make an interesting dynamic. Because they have very interesting personalities and character traits.. I could def8nitely see some interesting plots.

All but Vex are done! I just need to figure out what Vex is up to hahaha!

Nerdy. Nerdy. What sort of dynamic are you thinking? I am eager to plot! Don't rush yourself tho! Recovery comes first!

Sorry I didn't reply today, still tying to sort out how I can do things at the moment and it's a bit difficult.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I'm not sure TBH I just liked the vibe in your last post. One thing I can say right off the bat is that I could see Fable appreciating Chris for his ability to not put himself above others even though he could easily and clearly dominate most of them. He has a unique character where He's a great dauntless male but also doesn't have any drive or passion besides Blair. Maybe Fable could bring out a passion in him, maybe she would be keen to find that passion in him, something that drives him, where he can show her other things? Lik training or whatever. IDK up to you.

Also just an FYI that nobody except Charlie, Sasha, Caspian, Jeremy and Ghost know that Charlie and Aubrey are half sisters. Everyone else thinks they are full sisters.

OK so I have a day by myself tomorrow and I am feeling heaps better though still stuck at home I should be able to reply tomorrow!
Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back