• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ok so I managed to find time and energy to reply with Charlie's reply! That took a lot of time and effort however and I'm feeling pretty drained so I'm going to take a break, I might try and write Aubrey/Chris later today, or else I will do them tomorrow. If I try to do them now it will not be good I assure you of that.

Yeah, it's great! I posted and will edit in more when Aubrey gets her post. :)

Also, is my template format okay to read? I'm wondering if the scrolly aspect is making it hard for anyone.

Your template works fine for me!

Also I will get onto Aubrey and Chris I just have been in a lot of pain and feeling really sick, and when I have been feeling fine I've been busy, which has just made me more exhausted in my free time.
Please forgive me, I will get to it I just am finding recovery really hard, especially because my parents are away for a week so it's just me and my brother, and heworks full time so he's not always around.

OK big excuses sorry I just wanted to say that I will be replying with Aubrey and Chris I just haven't found time or energy recently. If I can't do it today for any reason J will have all of tomorrow to-do it.

Hello, I am here! Before I do anything, though, I'll start off by asking if anybody would like for my character (Dakota) to possibly interact with theirs? I don't want to just jump into a situation and have him be not wanted there by the other RPers.

AAAAAAHHHHHH NIKOS!!!! I would love for him to hang out with Fable!!! Now, my only problem is figuring out a good way to just... drop him in. XD

winter. winter. It's entirely up to you how you want to portray Dakota's involvement (or lack thereof) in today's training. Like, maybe he had been either taken out relatively early on in the free-for-all by an NPC, or he skipped training to go do something else. Or he showed up late and only got there as it was winding down. XD

Baratheon Baratheon Yeah, your template (and post) is great!

pix-e pix-e You're due for an RP post, please!

Last edited:
I will reply tomorrow as I have been in so much pain all of today and with my fiance who I haven't seen much of.
Thanks for being so patient with me.. ❤❤

Blowing off training to do something else, only to swing by at the very end to maybe see the aftermath of what happened (or ask somebody that's still there, if any) seems like it would be in-character for Dakota. I might go with that explanation.

winter. winter. Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 That would work out really well if Dakota is going to hang out with Fable, since she's still at the training arena!

Nerdy. Nerdy. Oh my, I am so sorry to hear that! Take it easy and don't push yourself, and I really hope you feel better in the days to come.

Last edited:
So I got barely any sleep last night and I've been taken to the hospitals emergency department because of some complications so I might be a bit slower in replying than I hoped.

Nerdy. Nerdy. Oh no, are you going to be all right? Emergency department sounds super scary. O.O

winter. winter. If you feel like you have a good grasp of the plot, feel free to post on the RP thread anytime! Or I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Yeah Aviator Aviator today was pretty scary and hence why again I got no post up, I am so sorry, I spent so much time in hospital, with extreme pain and nausea, and then came home and sort of passed out from exhaustion and my fiance took the day off work to look after me.
I know I keep saying it but tomorrow I should have one up!
Surgery and recovery is harder than I thought 😂

EDIT: I FINALLY MANAGED IT! I got their posts up and edited the one that only had Charlie's reply. I'm so sorry for the delay and for the pretty under-average post :( I'm only just coming off all the really dopey pain meds.

Last edited:
Nerdy. Nerdy. In response to the Indira idea: that's perfect! I like it a lot! Just so you know, though: despite how rough their relationship was, Milo will still be lowkey broken up about their break-up --not only because of what she said, but because he doesn't know when to let someone go, emotionally. So, seeing her again would definitely bring up some feelings. And, what's horrible, if she asked him to date her again and nobody was around to stop him, he would probably say "yes." So, there might be a potential plot there.

OOh that's perfect winter. winter. That works for Indira's personality and story so far anyway.
Do you want to have Milo have some jealousy/enmity towards Chris because Indira dated Christian after Milo? Or would he not be the kind to be like that? I'm just curious and willing to do some plots with that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back