• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Posted!

Also in response to Aviator Aviator here are my babe's favorite musical instruments!

Randi loves to sing but she is also very gifted at playing the piano/keyboard. It is pure magic when she combines her voice with the instrument.

Fable loves the sound of the electric violin and would kill to learn how to play one.

Thorn is much more into woodwind instruments as well and would likely play the pan pipes or a flute.

Vex...well the art of music is sort of lost on Vex unless you have her go the Dead By Daylight route and count the screams of her victims as music.

Bloom loves a simple and classic acoustic guitar, she can play one with great skill and loves to sit and strum hers.

Hmm yeah I'm answer to that question, I think Charlie would be similar to Randi. She has a surprisingly amazing singing voice, quiet but deep and has a lot of passion and meaning. But she also loves to play piano.

Aubrey isn't really the musical type but she would love to play the drums. She thinks they would be cool and you don't see a girl drummer all the time. Otherwise it would be an electric guitar.

Christian would probably be the type to play the bass, simple beats are his kinda thing.

So I posted, but I didn't have anything to really post with Aubrey, and I couldn't find much to do with Christian. I will try to add more to his later, but for now I cannot think of a damn thing.

Aviator Aviator I hope my post with Jeremy was adequate?
Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I hope that I didn't powerplay Vex? I just assumed she would act similar to how you made her act, and did CHarlie's perception of how she was seeming.

Nerdy. Nerdy. Your post was awesome and hella fun to reply to! Is it bad that I want Jeremy to become a regular now? Also, let me know if his reaction at the end of my post is appropriate! I, much like Ghost, took a bit of a gamble.

Aviator Aviator I know what you mean! I actually had such a fun time role-playing Jeremy xD. And no I think his reaction was fairly accurate. I really enjoyed playing with his character and personality

Work is having/had me cover some shifts today and tomorrow. I've started my post and it'll hopefully be up within the next day or so though! This is gonna be good.

Wolfiee Wolfiee Please try to post on the RP thread sometime later today!

winter. winter. Are you having a hard time jumping into the RP? Right now Fable is eating lunch with Chris in the canteen and Poppy is still alone in a nightclub. Do you feel like you need a more thorough recap of the thread? If so, it's not a problem! I am excited to meet your beans!

Got bored so...here are my character's families.

Randi -
dkdgxv8gmx641.jpg
paulwalker.jpg
64956079f266ee4b64553618293f8404.jpg

Fable -
erin-karpluk-image.jpg
Nc7YCKL1.jpeg

Thorn -
0aeb592f2b3578e9f8e54da1517c84f4.jpg
tlUbhXlh_400x400.jpg

Gonna do Vex and Bloom later! :D

Does anyone need an interaction. Since I don’t really have anything for Jaxom. Poppy I’ll toss in for some interactions with others at the bar but I don’t wanna leave Jax in the dust. Lol

I'm still lowkey looking for an interaction for Milo. I've already started a post for Dakota.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Ooo, yeah, I would like that! The only problem is that, for him to be at a bar, he would have to have been invited by someone. Would any of those people be good friends with Milo, do you think?

Aubrey would know him! And she's generally the one that invites everyone anyway! We can say she saw him on the way there and grabbed him saying he had to come have some fun. winter. winter.

Vex -
mahershala-ali-time-100-2019-020-1.jpg
EhayYYfUYAAh4us.jpg
4e147971495129c9a4a862a364124177.jpg

Bloom -
jason-omara-photo.png
E3pL16CWWW88xUox-dtaM9nz1Jn7CyGarVZMt2SEFAY.jpg
TERRA+NOVA+TV+SERIES+8kUAv_PYNlem.jpg
800x800cc.jpg

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 This is such a cool idea! I hope you don't mind if I steal it for Ghost's family!

V7MzKibZ0Ob5xFKmPOOeRuWpSIa2jWRtSwMYO_x2-oc.jpg

297135_v9_bb.jpg

1140-leslie-uggams-full-of-surprises.jpg

I would but I did this for my babies like when I created them 😂😂 (page 7 or 8 of the original apps thread)
Otherwise I would join in. I even made small forms for Noah, Harrison, Wolf and Alyssa 😂😂😂

I also just made my characters family members forms not that long ago or I’d also join in lol Other then Jax but I’m not sure how his family would look yet.

Also I’ll have my posts up tonight now that both characters have something to do.

Wolfiee Wolfiee Please post with Jax sometime later today!

Baratheon Baratheon I am so sorry if I pegged Harper wrong in my post, but she just totally gives off the vibes of a Lucina player if she were to play Smash Bros. lmao

Last edited:
Will do I was just trying to figure out why Jax would head back to the cafeteria where the others are. Since he’s already been out on a sort of date with Randi at this point so he’s no where near where the others are now. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back