• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Baratheon Baratheon Please try to post on the RP thread in the next few days, and Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 tomorrow!

winter. winter. Not to rush you, but do you think that your RP post will be finished in the next day or two? The reason I ask is because I want to make sure that you have ample time to introduce Dakota and Milo to the plot before we timeskip! It doesn't have to be a masterpiece of a post; I understand that jumping in to an ongoing RP is always a little awkward, so as long as you have three paragraphs for each character, it will be more than enough.

Aviator Aviator Yeah, I've got a post on the way! School just decided to be a little hectic this week, but all I need to do is edit the rough draft of my posts and they'll be ready to go --if not tomorrow, then certainly this weekend. Sorry this has taken so long, by the way; this was not how things were supposed to go.

It's all good, you guys! I believe in y'all!

Wolfiee Wolfiee You are due for an RP reply too, please!

Aight, question time! What is all your charries' favorite ice cream flavor??? For Ghost, he's very shrewd and would never settle for one flavor when he could have two, so his go-to would be lemon blueberry.

So... My country went back into lock down because we had an influx of covid cases, and my wedding has been postponed 😢.
However... My partner and I will be getting married in a week (once it's legal to do so, as it hasn't been yet) and I'm so excited! I also haven't seen him in like 2 weeks so it's going to be amazing 😂😁❤.

Edit: I also thought y'all had been super quiet only to find out right now I haven't been getting notifications 😐😣

Erm Aviator Aviator the only people to have replied since my last post was you and xayah. I don't actually have anything to reply with yet.

Last edited:
I am gonna write a few replies tonight/tomorrow. I explained to Jovial why it has taken so long and I am so sorry yall have had to wait on me. It isn't fair to you guys for me to do that but please know it was for good reason and that I have the utmost love and respect for all of you. Also congratulations Nerdy!!!

Last edited:
I'm posting at least Dakota's perspective before going to bed tonight --I hope.

It's all good, you guys! I believe in y'all!

Wolfiee Wolfiee You are due for an RP reply too, please!

Aight, question time! What is all your charries' favorite ice cream flavor??? For Ghost, he's very shrewd and would never settle for one flavor when he could have two, so his go-to would be lemon blueberry.
Dakota prefers chocolate flavors with toppings mixed in, so his favorite ice cream would probably be rocky road --especially if it's the type to have marshmallows.

Milo, on the other hand, would pick something fruit-flavored; I would say that raspberry sherbet is his favorite flavor, though it isn't technically an ice cream. That, or mint chocolate chip, because why not.

Aviator Aviator Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1
Wow you're posts and plots right now are on fire and very interesting! I'm loving reading them! I was just going to say that if you wanted to have Charlie involved (because of Randi's injury) Someone (Thorn or Ghost) could go fetch her, or call her, it would actually fit in well for her to be trying to get through to Caspian and then gets called away. Just an idea if you guys wanted that, but I understand if y'all have a lot of plans already. :)

Nerdy. Nerdy. Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I have my next RP post planned as a Ghost and Randi one-on-one interaction, but once Ghost leaves Randi, she'll obviously have no one to interact with her, since she's isolated from the other initiates in the hospital. Maybe at that point is when Charlie hears the news of Randi's injury and makes an appearance to check on her (and that way Charlie also has time to finish her current plot with Vex)? On another note, I hope to have my reply up tomorrow night! Today was a long and weary day of traveling since my school very suddenly shut down from a hurricane, so my brain is deceased right now.

Wolfiee Wolfiee Nerdy. Nerdy. You guys are almost at three weeks, so please post on the RP thread later today, and Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 with Fable, Vex, and Bloom!

winter. winter. Dakota's RP post was beautiful, and I can't wait to read more of him in the future! Let us know when you've finished up with Milo's.

Again I'm sorry Aviator Aviator I could really only just reply with Aubrey and I'd rather do it with all 3, trust me it's not because I don't want to. I'm waiting for Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 and Wolfiee Wolfiee to be able to get with Charlie and Chris.
As soon as I can reply with all 3 I will. If that doesn't happen I'll reply with whoever I can by Friday, as I will be busy getting married on Saturday 😂

I'm curious who is going to tend to Randi's injuries, surely not Ghost? Ah well it shall be interesting to read 😂 poor Charlie only has one job 😂 Nah Nah 😜 you don't have to include her I just thought it might be the way you were heading.

I’ll get mine up tonight! I was mainly waiting on Fable to see if she was going to be going with Chris to see Poppy or not. Lol

I’ll get Jax and Poppy’s replies up tonight though.

Oop! Sorry! I’ll reply with Fable, Vex, and Bloom after work! I am back at the store today so not a super long shift so when I get home I’ll get typing and have them up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back