• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Awesome! I’m editing a few things in Poppy’s then adding Jaxom’s to the post and it’ll be up tomorrow. Also poor Jax and Night just trying to survive in this dauntless world lol

Blair and Dante are no longer part of the RP. Vex is substituting for Dante's role in the free-for-all, and Indira will substitute for Blair, so that no one is left waiting for replies. From this point on, we'll be enforcing activity regulations more strictly. Four weeks without a post means removal of the offending character.

pix-e pix-e Please try to reply to the RP thread in the next few days! I'm looking very forward to Mercy's take on Ghost's interaction with him lol. Also need a post from WanderLust. WanderLust. with Maverick, please!

Last edited:
Guess who’s about to post with both their characters. Well three if you count dad of the year Nikolai 😂

If anyone doesn’t already have something in mind for your next post, feel free to have Mercy return to the Testing Facility & interact with any of your characters!! Feel free to pm me if you’re worried about his characterization or would like to work a little bit more deeply on it! < 3

I wil be working on a post today! I've been really busy and had some really really important things to sort out here on planet "real life".

If anyone doesn’t already have something in mind for your next post, feel free to have Mercy return to the Testing Facility & interact with any of your characters!! Feel free to pm me if you’re worried about his characterization or would like to work a little bit more deeply on it! < 3
Maybe Thorn and Mercy interact?

I hope you are okay! We all totally understand real life stuff comes first!
I am okay now! I was very not okay last week... which is why I didn't post last week. But all is good now :) And I am okay.

I also posted, admittedly I had a lot to post with Charlie (which I hope I was okay in the interactions I did, I can change them if they weren't okay!) and not so much with Aubrey and Chris. I was a bit confused about what I'm doing with Chris and Aubrey as idk what's happening with Blair which directly influenced Aubrey and Chris so I tried to improvise.

I'm sorry xayah. xayah. I didn't do an amazing post with Chris and Leah's fight, so please feel free to change it up however you want.

Baratheon Baratheon Please try to post on the RP thread soon!

I just spoke with WanderLust. WanderLust. who I found out has been unavoidably detained by some awful events very much out of their control. Given the nature of their predicament and their many months of commitment to our thread, I am rescinding my announcement about Blair's removal from the thread. I owe them that much on behalf of all their past hard work and enthusiasm. That being said, Wander will most likely be on a temporary hiatus and can't say for sure when they will return to RPing, so everyone interacting with their characters, please take note. Until then, they've given us permission to mildly powerplay their characters as needed.

This whole situation has made me realize that I probably owe the rest of you guys an apology, too. I know that I push you all really hard, especially lately, and I sometimes get caught up in unrealistic expectations for our thread. So I'm sorry for all the times when I should have been more understanding of your external engagements and wasn't. Going forward, I will try my best to be more patient with you all and keep in mind that, while I am lucky enough to have a schedule that allows me to devote a lot of time to our thread, the same can't be said for everyone else. You guys are such brilliant and imaginative and diligent individuals, and I could not have asked for a better group of RPers. Please keep up the great work. <3

I am okay now! I was very not okay last week... which is why I didn't post last week. But all is good now :) And I am okay.

I also posted, admittedly I had a lot to post with Charlie (which I hope I was okay in the interactions I did, I can change them if they weren't okay!) and not so much with Aubrey and Chris. I was a bit confused about what I'm doing with Chris and Aubrey as idk what's happening with Blair which directly influenced Aubrey and Chris so I tried to improvise.

I'm sorry xayah. xayah. I didn't do an amazing post with Chris and Leah's fight, so please feel free to change it up however you want.
no no. your posts are always so good and even better since all of your characters are always consistently good. i really enjoyed it as always 😌

xayah. xayah. Please try to reply to the RP thread in the next few days!

Got a random question for you guys! So, if all our characters had elemental powers like Avatar...?

Not an Avatar element, so this might be cheating a little, but I totally picture Ghost being a light bender since he's such a liar. He has this outward persona as a refined gentleman/slightly ditzy genius, but it's all a facade to disguise his much darker inner nature.

Got like half my post done, it'll be up tomorrow!

I could totally see Finn as an air bender, but he probably would struggle with anything spiritual-wise, much like Korra did. Harper would definitely be a pro lightning bender. More elegant than fire, but just as powerful.

Well I would probably picture Charlie as a water bender, it seems the most like her in my opinion.

Chris seems like an earth bender.

And Aubrey is for sure a fire bender XD.

Also, another question. If your character was a different gender, what FC would you use?
Charles "Charlie" Stark
1919838636-ben-barnes-dorian-gray-movie-the-picture-of-dorian-gray-favim_com-233940.gif

c16b4edbdbca97dd8e5f515b8f02e42d.gif

The beautiful Ben Barnes <3
Austin Stark
9afc51da5acc00a7060af149928ce55c.gif

tumblr_mukdovESa51qax2xho4_250.gif

Chris Hemsworth everybody :*
Then lastly, Christina Parks
tumblr_inline_o5k6r7iOlg1rifr4k_500.gif

24c872dcc15bdb7a957b1c9a63db0402.gif

Eliza Taylor <3 I legit wanna use her FC so badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back