• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
pix-e pix-e Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I have just one more ritual of introduction for your new characters! So, because Dauntless initiation is essentially a contest where initiates are ranked and those ranking lowest flunk out, we sorta came up with a method for determining our characters' ranks for the first phase of initiation. The first phase is entirely physical training, focusing on skill at hand-to-hand combat, knives, and guns. We created battle stats for our charries, so that when they face each other in competition, we can predict a winner. (Note: This method only applies to duels; we ruled that free-for-alls like the one we're doing now in the RP have too many variables for these battle stats to apply, so we randomized placements.) The way our stats work is we broke them up into the three aforementioned categories, each rated on a 1-10 scale, ten being the most skillful. RPers were given a certain number of points to divide between these three categories in any distribution they liked. This number of points was originally based on the amount of posting each RPer had done, as to generate slightly different amounts for everyone to make the rankings clearer, but this method isn't going to work for characters just coming in. Please note that the total number of points for Mercy and Vex have been randomly generated! Anyway, Mercy has 15 points and Vex has 17 points. If the totals seem kinda low for now, don't worry, because at the completion of each phase everyone will get a 1-3 point stat boost (again randomly generated). And since Phase One is over, we don't use the battle stats as much as we used to; again, they're just for physical combat (duels) and have nothing to do with the fear simulations. If you want to see some examples of how the stats should look, just take a look at some veterans' forms!
Sorry if this explanation is a little hard to wrap your head around lol. If you have questions, feel free to ask! Also, Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I just noticed that Fable is the only character still with 14 points, sorry! Because I don't want her to be alone at the bottom lol, she now has a total of 15 points, and feel free to apply the additional point to any category.

xayah. xayah. Baratheon Baratheon Wolfiee Wolfiee jrink jrink WanderLust. WanderLust. RP posts, please??? Also, for those of you due to reply with multiple characters (Bara and Wolfiee right now), please do so for all of them at the time of your post going forward from here! Makes things easier to keep track of.

Aviator Aviator
So sorry, been suffering with a sickness and although that gives me time at home it also gives me 0 motivation and 100% feeling like crap.
Also I'm unsure if I can reply with all of my characters at this point.
I'll try really hard to get one up today, and if not then definitely tomorrow. ❤❤

Responded! Apologies for the wait, I've been called into work the past few nights thanks to a coworker quitting.

Also Finn's is a little short, sorry, Harper used up a lot of my muse. Feel free to powerplay either of them, y'all!

I managed to reply for CHarlie, but that took all my muse and I'm afraid I don't have the energy for Aubrey, and it's getting a bit late. I will do hers tomorrow though :) As well as Chris, if I have anything to do with him.

Gonna get a reply up hopefully by tomorrow! Just trying to figure out what to write for Jax.

Wolfiee Wolfiee Since Jax is supposed to be eliminated by Dante but Dante has to eliminate Thorn first, perhaps Jax could engage in combat with Night until then? The reason I suggest Night is because he's supposed to get eliminated by Blair, but she has to eliminate Aubrey first. paralyzed paralyzed

Baratheon Baratheon Nerdy. Nerdy. Both your posts were amazing, oh my goodness! Finn with nunchucks is like a total headcanon of mine now.

Lol I wanted him to grab something unconventional since he doesn't typically use weapons anyways!

I'm also so excited for this Ghost/Harper showdown :0

Just so you guys know, my main day for activity will most likely be Sundays from here on out as I've started my first full-time job(yay!!) & that will be the day I have the shortest work schedule! I do plan on being as active as I possibly can, though.

Another quick heads up Aviator Aviator I have dental surgery on the 11th and might be inactive for that week. There's also the possibility that I will be very active if I'm feeling well!!

Wolfiee Wolfiee I'm so sorry for not responding sooner!! For plotting— I can totally seeing Poppy also being a girl he has a crush on but also not getting along with well? Maybe down the road, if you're open for it, there's an explosive relationship that's doomed to fail from the start that allows Mercy to grow, learn, and leave as a better person? As for Jaxom, nothing immediately comes to mind, but maybe Mercy can recruit Jaxom into his own little Outsiders type gang(that's honestly just him and Chris)!!

Aviator Aviator I really liked the part where Ghost is thinking he doesn't want Charlie to look at him like she looks at the other men in her life, but then when he stands in front of her, that moment is going to be ingrained in her mind like the other memories she has. But at the same time, she's seen just how different he is to other people.
Also I'm sorry if the post was slightly rambly, I had so much muse but also I was sick so probably not 100% at writing XD
pix-e pix-e do you want to have Mercy get Charlie from the mat as she's the first person eliminated? Would be kinda cute and fun to have them interact! :)
Baratheon Baratheon I loved Harper's interaction with Aubrey!! I think it's going to be super critical for Aubrey to change her respect from Caspian to Harper, seeing her more now that she's an instructor, and it'll help with some of those waaaaay later plots we have.

I am working on my post for Aubrey! I have the house all to myself today (provided my fiance doesn't come around) so I shall hopefully be able to pump out both Aubrey and Chris.

Nerdy. Nerdy. I love the irony of how Ghost is intensely jealous of Harper because she's smart and capable, has friends, and belongs in Dauntless, yet Harper's longtime crush is infatuated with him instead of her. And he's just totally oblivious to this romantic dilemma because all he cares about is winning lol. On another note, I will do my best to have an RP post up tomorrow night!

Ok, I’m sorry for the lateness on the post, my family randomly surprised with a post b-day vacation so I haven’t been able to login much since we’re kind of off the grid rn. I only have my phone rn but I’ll try to get something up over mobile when I have time. If not expect a post out latest by Sunday since we’ll probably be home by then!

Also I forgot to say welcome pix-e pix-e ! love ur character and face-claim, id be hard-pressed to decide which one I like more lol

Sorry for not posting like I said I would. Prepping for graduation took more out of me than I thought for the past week. My post has been all written up, but my internet router decided to say “no <3” and now I haven’t had internet for the past few days :(( As soon as it gets up (which will be in a couple hours according to the internet company), my post will be there

Posted! Leah's open for interaction if anyone's open and unsure what to do with their character atm in the free-for-all

gonna hopefully be posting today! I’ve been working on the two post while having to do family stuff this weekend. Lol

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 paralyzed paralyzed Please try to reply to the RP thread in the next few days!

jrink jrink Wolfiee Wolfiee WanderLust. WanderLust. All you guys have a character that hasn't been posted for in four weeks, or very close to. I need you guys to start taking activity regulations more seriously; all of your characters should be accounted for within two weeks of your last RP post, not just one and then two weeks later the other. Please, please try to keep up with the thread. It pains me when things are moving as slowly as they are now, and all of your characters are so influential to the thread that, without them, it cannot function properly. I am so proud of the feats of creativity we are able to accomplish as a group, which would not be possible without 100% effort from every RPer, and I love all of our characters dearly. That being said, I won't ask again for improved posting rates.

Sorry! I have been so busy with wrapping up filming! I’ll work on getting a post up tomorrow!!!! 🥰🥰🥰 Thank you for your patience with me Aviator Aviator I know I haven’t been too active this past week but I swear it was for real life reasons!

Wolfiee Wolfiee Please reply with Poppy today or tomorrow! Oh my goodness I am equal parts terrified and hella excited for Nikolai's reaction to Maverick's sudden appearance.

paralyzed paralyzed WanderLust. WanderLust. Blair and Maverick are both due for posts, please, and Night is at over three weeks.

Last edited:
I posted! I did end up combining Vex and Thorn's post into one post which is the Free For All one rather than an individual character!

If anyone would like to plot let me know! Fable is open for ALL plots! Vex is open for ALL plots! I honestly cannot remember if Thorn has an endgame romance plot yet so please remind me if he does, but if he doesn't then he is also open! Randi is open for plots but does have an endgame romance plot!

It’s flooding everywhere so joy for me. Also is it ok if I also post with Jax again? I figured since he has two replies up I’ll go ahead and whip his post up so I have everything together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back