• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Posted! The free-for-all has begun, and everyone can find the placements and who eliminates whom on the first post of this thread. On a side note, anyone who would like can have their character be the person who attacked Ghost with a knife in my last post; I intentionally left them unnamed.

I replied, I realize that Aubrey and Harper don't take each other out, but I needed a certain plot with Aviator Aviator Ghost so I had Aubrey distract Harper for the time being. But I also stated that Blair and Chris are nearby, and Blair is meant to take out Aubrey, so maybe Aubrey can get knocked back towards Blair and she gets her? Something like that.

Edit: I realize I accidentally had Charlie AND Chris take out Jackson, so I edited it that Charlie took out Lizzie haha 😂😂 I don't know how I stuffed that up while writing lol.

Last edited:
I’ll try to post today (sorry for taking a while) Also I can make Night the initiate who attacked Ghost unless anyone else was planning to do that.

jrink jrink Please try to reply to the RP thread in the next few days!

For anyone with a character who makes one of the first few kills, feel free to start eliminating your targets! Or at least just engage them in combat in your next post.

Also I am super sorry for the state of my post! I know it is bad and kind of all over the place! I have been up since 3 am because of early morning filming and on my way home from filming my car died and I was stuck on the side of the road for two hours and stuff so I wrote the post as best as I could but I do feel bad for the state of it!

WanderLust. WanderLust. xayah. xayah. You guys are due for RP posts, please, and Wolfiee Wolfiee with Jaxom!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Oh my gosh Thorn is such a sad bean! Reading his post broke my heart. And like, damn, Randi was lenient rating Ghost 73% a jerk lol.

Okay, got a question for everyone! If your character was some kind of mythical being or creature, what would they be?

Last edited:
Thank you for saying that Nerdy. Nerdy. it made me feel better about it!

Aviator Aviator Thorn is a bean and he will protect others with his bean self but he will not protect himself for he is too much of a bean for that! And let me tell you Ghost’s jerk meter has hit TOTAL JERK a few times but in a very fond sense! I was hoping you would like the jerk meter haha!

Brandish - SHE IS A DRAGON! She is totally a dragon! There is just no other creature that could fit in my mind. The only two that might come close would be Succubus or Fire Elemental.

Fable - I could see Fable as a Valkyrie or a griffin because when it comes down to it honor is a big thing with her. She is all about bravery, protection, and strength but honor is also a huge thing for her and both of these creatures embody it perfectly.

Thorn - I could see Thorn as a Rowan treefolk since he is very friendly and benevolent. Rowan treefolk are also some of the most protective which Thorn shares since he often won’t defend himself but would protect others without a second thought.

I will get a post up sometime tomorrow or Thursday! Also Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Nerdy. Nerdy. i love the idea of Randi and Aubrey and Blair all have a threesome brawl lol

As for mythical creatures...

Blair would likely be something elegant but lethal.... a siren perhaps? I could see her being a beautiful but deadly mermaid lol

Maverick on the other hand would maybe be something like a werewolf? He has his sweet boyish side but at other times he’s just a complete animal

Ghost would be a fallen angel due to his strong will of rebellion and obsession with administering justice. and because he's like one step away from turning into FF7 Sephiroth

Oof, posting slipped my mind. I’m graduating next week so my mind’s been completely on finals and seeing all my friends for the last time. I’ll have a post up by Friday! Sorry about the delay

Also if Leah was a mythical creature, maybe a Sphinx? That sounds about right.

OOF mythical creatures...

Aubrey strikes me as either a Valkyrie or an Amazonian (like Diana/Wonderwomen) something which basically screams strong independent kick your Ass woman.

Chris is a Minotaur, like.. Definitely.

And Charlie? Hmm... I could see her being a Dryad. She has that mystical nature and light feel to her.
But also if Charlie was an angel then her and Ghost relationship, him being a fallen angel, works pretty well haha

Ghost will convert Charlie to the dark side and steal her soul without a shred of remorse.

KtFD.gif

Last edited:
Thorn gonna be the lil tree boy there to catch her when she falls because of Ghost (not in a steal your girl sorta way tho, more in a I’ve got your back through thick and thin sort of way)!

Aubrey and Fable being Valkyrie friends heheheh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back