• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Nerdy. Nerdy. I would love that not gonna lie! Fable needs some more friends too! Maybe they could become friends after the free for all? Fable could have shown her worth by that point!

YAHS! I totally would love to have Fable and Aubrey get to know each other :) ^_^ I think that could be really fun! Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1

Also I love those pics! I totally want to do that too...

main-qimg-d6aa96a015c661c905ab7fc0af61880b
li-wenda-evil-minotaur.jpg
images

Aw man, I can't let myself fall behind! Okay, so, as for Ghost's wings, this is what they'd look like:

Maximum-Ride-Fang-maximum-ride-the-flock-38781757-900-1338.jpg

and the facial expression is pretty spot-on, too.

but the clothes are all wrong, because Ghost is a pretentious snappy af dresser. His default outfit is something more like this:

5ec6593212017d70e43d8c0c2600f066.png

but replace the top hat with a fan of cards.

YASSSSSSS!!!!! Those pictures are all so good! I love them!!! God I love our characters so much! I am honestly super tempted to make a fourth who is just a major jerk!

I AM SO GLAD! I HONESTLY HAD SO MUCH FUN MAKING HER! YOUR REACTION MADE ME SO HAPPY HAHAHA!

*plops Vex into the channel*

Aviator Aviator i am thinking that Vex isn’t involved in the free for all because she needs a tune up? If that’s okay?

Last edited:
It is gonna be pretty cool! Sorta it like a mix of Winter Soldier programming and mind control similar to Lady Deathstrike from x-men 2! It will be pretty funny write I think!

Hello everyone!! I'm pixie & I'm really excited to be here. A little about myself: I am a novella style rper, I strive for at least 7+ paragraphs per character, however, that will likely dip below that if muse/response material is running low. In such cases, I really try to make it at least 5 paragraphs if time & space allows (: I do sometimes get over-excited and jump into projects I'm not ready for, but I'm definitely working on it. I'm really excited to meet you all & if anyone's interested, Mercy is open for any plots if you have a role in mind you'd like to fill.

Aviator Aviator As far as the simulated free-for-all goes, should I have Mercy involved? I'd be more than happy to have him swiftly eliminated, as a kill order/ranking list appears to be already in order, though it looks like many characters are already partnered for fighting as-is. I'd also be okay with having him sit on the sidelines, if need be! Perhaps he has some sort of stomach bug/he's ill and sitting out or observing.

I love mercy so much and I am excited to plot with you! pix-e pix-e
My characters are Charlie/Charlotte the medic (kind and traumatised darling), Aubrey her sister (reckless, proud, stubborn and brave, dauntless to a T)
And christian (plain one moment, fired up the next, sometimes in between... Due to drugs and anger issues)

Would love to plot!

pix-e pix-e I'll leave it up to you to decide ultimately where you want to put Mercy, but I can see him in one of three roles. 1) He participates in the free-for-all alongside most of the other characters, and he doesn't even necessarily have to be eliminated early on, since I don't want you to have to kill him off in your very first post lol. He just has to (eventually) be eliminated before the final five, because those are our podium placers. I would be fine with editing the preexisting list a little so that he can kill off one main character, so long as someone is willing to trade kills with him. And by that I mean Mercy would take that character's kill, but in exchange they would kill him eventually. But if this sounds complicated and you'd rather not, Mercy is free to take down just NPCs or no one at all if that's not his thing, your choice. 2) Like you said, Mercy could possibly sit out because he's not feeling well, but that sounds kinda dull so I want to give him some kind of role at least! Perhaps if he has basic medical training, then Charlie (our medic) could have instructed Mercy to see to anyone who incurs any real-life wounds? (Everyone is using hologram weapons so that it only feels like they're taking damage when hit, but wounds made with fists or feet still leave very real damage.) Or if he has no medical knowledge, then Mercy could maybe just move the unconscious "corpses" of defeated participants out of the fighting ring, so that they don't get trampled. 3) There's one character who's currently out and about and not participating in the fighting and her name is Vex Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 (I am so sorry to put you on the spot! Please forgive me?), so if neither of the aforementioned options sound very appealing, then Mercy could always have a one-on-one interaction with her! Vex is actually doing something that would get her in a lot of trouble right now if she were to be caught, so Mercy stumbling in on her could lead to some comic relief. It is completely up to you whichever of these options you choose, and if you have any further questions please feel free to ask!

Nerdy. Nerdy. Just from your character forms alone(I'm sure there's been plenty of development since their creating, this thread seems to have been around for awhile, so please feel free to shoot down any ideas you feel like would not align with your charries/dish out any ideas of your own), what I'm thinking is that Charlie is definitely someone Mercy would have a crush on. It seems she's preoccupied with Ghost, though, so it definitely doesn't have to become anything but might be a nice side-plot for some personal development for him. I don't think he'd like Aubrey too much, since they appear to be fairly similar, so perhaps he's very competitive with her and kind of angry towards her without necessarily being aggressive? And as for Chris, I could definitely see the two possibly becoming friends!! Perhaps Mercy gravitates towards him since he appears to also be on "the outside", but it could mainly just be Mercy talking at an unresponsive Chris and just calling him a friend without any effort needed from the other party.

Aviator Aviator I honestly love all of those ideas!! For simplicity's sake(and to save you from doing too much work, you seem to do a lot for this thread!) I think I'll have him play medic while Charlie's in the simulation, if that's okay. Whilst Erudite are the doctors in the novels, I believe it's implied that the Amity work as nurses & caretakers, so perhaps Mercy picked up a few things after being a menace back home & spending quite some time in their care facilities for the sake of peace keeping. That being said, though, Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 if you wanted Vex to have someone walk in on her or interact with her for the sake of humor and/or drama, I could definitely have Merc forget something and run to go grab it and run into her!! But it's very much up to you, so if it's trouble that you're not ready for her to have, no worries!!

I'll hopefully try to get my first post up tonight, otherwise I'll be posting it tomorrow evening after my interview!
(and for reference I'm on MTN Standard Time/Denver Time, if that helps anyone understand my schedule, but I'm already falling into the habit of having very late nights now that school is out)

pix-e pix-e
Naw I think it would be adorable if Mercy had a little puppy crush on Charlie! I feel like she's that older girl crush, where she's just so awesome/pretty/kind and you just love them but that's about it XD I would happily do more but I have a bit too many love/romance plots with her so I think it would be a bit messy with that, but I'd be overly happy to have Mercy having a bit of a crush on her <3 I agree that Aubrey and Mercy wouldn't like each other that much, and would likely clash.
I actually love the idea of Mercy gravitating towards Chris because of their 'outsider' 'awkwardness' and the idea of them being "friends" and it's mostly just Mercy babbling to Chris and Chris going "Mmm.. Yeah... hmm... okay... nice... sure.." Makes me laugh so much! I really love the idea of Chris just adopting this brother aspect towards Mercy? Like even though he doesn't show much affection or active friendliness if anyone steps to Mercy Chris is there to help Mercy kick butt. We could have Mercy ask Chris for training if you wanted?

pix-e pix-e We could totally have Vex and Merc run into each other! I probably won’t have her be on her way to her tune up because she wouldn’t be followed but we can totally plot something out with them! Maybe he could run into her on her way back from a tune up and they can interact? Also if you would like to plot with my other characters I would love to plot with your babe!!!! I have Randi who is an absolutely shameless firecracker and also happens to be a divergent (though she doesn’t know it yet), Fable who is a transfer from Abnegation who is fighting to make herself a place in Dauntless and leave behind her past in Abnegation, and then I have Thorn who is an absolute bean from Dauntless and is also a pacifist.

Nerdy. Nerdy. Absolutely!! The idea of Chris and Mercy having the brotherly bond that he only ever had with one of his real siblings makes me real soft 🥺 aaah!! I'm so excited to see how Mercy meshes with them all in rp!

@Santuaryforall1 Sounds good!! I'll go ahead and post and when you're ready for them to bump into each other lmk! As for other plotting... One, I love your characters. And their faceclaims. But they're so interesting! Two, I especially love Thorn, however, I think Mercy would loathe him—at least until he's had some more personal growth. Being a pacifist will really bother him, considering how peace is Amity's whole schtick & he's been traumatized by his times there. Which, disliking Thorn will likely make Mercy a hypocrite since he'll hate Thorn for the reasons he likes Charlie(but that's a little bit of the point [; ). Now for Randi & Fable, I could totally see Randi and Mercy becoming homies. Like maybe she encourages him to come out of his shell, less so because he's shy and more because he's just not used to being a part of something? Fable I could see him swinging either way on being friends or disliking her, so whatever you're more partial to is good to me!!

Sooo sorry I haven't posted. I've been pulling all nighters on my final school project because it's a senior remembrance thing but now I'm free, and you'll see a post tonight!

Working on my replies as well! Also welcome newcomer! My two are open for plotting if you’d like to look them over!

Last edited:
pix-e pix-e Your post was gorgeous! You and Mercy did an excellent job of jumping into the RP.

jrink jrink You're at three weeks, so please reply to the RP thread tomorrow, and WanderLust. WanderLust. with Blair!

It's very likely that Ghost will die at the end of my next post, and he's #8 on the placements. So everyone with a character who either dies or kills in numbers 1-7... please get dying/killing! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back