• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
So with us losing Bella will that effect anything differently? I saw that their roleplayer said they were going on a more then likely permanent hiatus.

Wolfiee Wolfiee Great question! And yes, matter of fact, it will. I am very sad to see MWMASkairipa MWMASkairipa leave and wish them the best, but we must continue business as usual. That said, our third Divergent will be Randi! In addition, I will be regenerating the free-for-all results in the next few days just to keep things fair, since Bella was supposed to be our victor... plus we'll be getting a few new participants, too. Is Poppy still going to be sitting this one out?

Nerdy. Nerdy. WanderLust. WanderLust. Might you guys want to add Charlie and Maverick to the free-for-all regeneration?

I don't mind, Charlie wouldn't be a part of it of her own choice, but she's also hella mad and salty at Ghost. So maybe if Harper says she should she might agree... Yeah totally don't mind

I was still planning for Maverick to be following Poppy to meet her father so he will likely not be present for the free for all unless they somehow make it back in time... I’ll leave that up to Wolfiee Wolfiee if they want poppy to participate

also - apologies but I am in the middle of finals week for law school so I might not be able to get a post up until the weekend, I promise my replies will be more regular once I’m done with finals!!

Done and done with my post! I shall officially kick off the free-for-all in my next one, so everyone wishing to participate, please make sure your characters get to the training arena!

Baratheon Baratheon I managed to sneak in a brief interaction with Harper and Finn, too! To make up for our last one that got cut short lol.

Aaaaannd here are the revised free-for-all results! Please keep in mind when reading that these are listed in order of death, so the higher your character's number, the better their performance. As always, these are subject to change in the event that we acquire a new character (or lose our existing victor) before starting the free-for-all, but since I'll be doing that in my next RP post, it's unlikely to happen.

1) Charlie gets taken out by Harper.
2) Thorn gets taken out by Dante.
3) Finn gets taken out by Fable.
4) Aubrey gets taken out by Blair.
5) Leah gets taken out by Chris.
6) Jaxom gets taken out by Dante.
7) Night gets taken out by Blair.
8) Ghost gets taken out by Harper.
9) Dante gets taken out by Randi.
10) Blair gets taken out by Harper and earns 10 points.
11) Randi gets taken out by Fable and earns 20 points.
12) Harper gets taken out by Chris and cheats the kids outta their 30 points.
13) Chris gets taken out by Fable and earns 40 points.
14) Fable wins!!! And earns 50 points.

For those whose characters don't get very far and are taken out early, do feel free to take out an NPC, like Bella (who I assume is an NPC now) , Jackson, Indira, Julian, Tru. It might make it more fun to have them do so, and could be the reason they get out early (if they're distracted)

Getting mine up tonight or early morning tomorrow. Ended up being busier then I thought for Mother’s Day.

Unfortunately I ended up in the same boat, rest assured I will have a post up with Blair tomorrow. I’m still not sure what to do with Maverick as he’s supposed to be following Poppy but Poppy hasn’t left yet, so if I do post for him it will be extremely short unless Wolfiee Wolfiee gets a post up before me

Okay, I’m working on a post rn. Mothers Day kept me really busy too and I hope y’all all had a good one!

i got my second vaccine shot yesterday, so my butt is being kicked by it currently because of a fever that decided to show up today. i'm typing up my post right now, so it'll definitely be up today but sorry if i post it late at night.

Posted after writing 62 pages for my outline of constitutional law😅 please forgive any spelling errors, I am utterly burnt out and have a final exam tomorrow at 9am. Wish me luck!!

Wolfiee Wolfiee Please try to post with Poppy today or tomorrow. I am super pumped to meet Nikolai!

All of the recent RP posts are gorgeous! I can't wait to see everyone's babes in action in the free-for-all!

Sorry for the delay I will have my post up on Monday! It was my birthday today so this weekend I was busy celebrating with family. ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back