• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Do the simulations happen simultaneously or do they watch each match before their own?
It would be easier to roleplay if they're happening simultaneously.

I'm sorry I haven't replied. I can hopefully reply with Charlie tonight or tomorrow morning. And then with Aubrey asap. I just have my brother in law's birthday and a couple events this weekend.

I’ve work midnights all weekend so I should have a reply up either some time tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I’m at work today but seems we will be wrapping early today! Gonna probably pass out candy and spend time with the fam for Halloween! Also I’ll reply with Thorn tomorrow! 😁

It took everything in me to not fight people on Halloween. My son is nonverbal so he can’t say trick or treat and because he couldn’t do that people were only giving him like a single piece of candy while other kids got a handful or more.

I AM GONNA FIGHT!!!! That is so messed up!!!!

Also Thorn’s post is mostly done but I gotta be at work in like 7 hours so I need to grab some sleep! His complete post will be up tomorrow!

Griffon will likely be posted in the next couple days.

My bestfriend just had her first baby and has rushed off to hospital because of an unknown infection 😢

Wolfiee Wolfiee You're at three weeks since your last reply with Rhys, so please take care of that today.

Question for you guys: Are your characters left- or right-handed?

Last edited:
Ugh I got stuck in a 5 hour delay thanks to a serious car crash last night.

Finally I can post Griffon today. So sorry for the hold up.

Charlie: Left handed but taught herself to use her right for convenience.
Aubrey: Right Handed
Christian; Right Handed
Cassidy: Right Handed
Griffon: Left Handed

Second question: What handed are you?

I was brought up right handed but I'm actually naturally a leftie. So now I'm mostly ambidextrous

When I was little I was ambidextrous though favored my left hand which should have been dominant. Though my kindergarten teacher forced me to choose a hand and I went with the right cause that’s what everyone else used. Now my writing is terrible 😅

When I was little I was ambidextrous though favored my left hand which should have been dominant. Though my kindergarten teacher forced me to choose a hand and I went with the right cause that’s what everyone else used. Now my writing is terrible 😅
I feel the same! My mum made me use my right hand and now my writing sucks no matter what hand I use.

Btw I'll do griffon as soon as I get home. Currently been out since I woke up.

Left-handed, but I ain't got a tragic backstory like y'all. I just get a colorful smear of ink on my hand because I do all my writing with Pilot gel pens. 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread

Back