• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Thorn is posted! Will post again tomorrow! (I might edit Thorn’s post because I might not be happy with it in the morning. I am just so tired right now I am loopy lol.)

Last edited:
In my next RP post I'm planning to get today's training started. Is everyone aware of their character's matches and decided who will win each match?

I'm gonna have to wait for Randi first with Cas, but I can reply with Chris either tonight or tomorrow depending on if I'm shattered tonight. (I have a big day)

I will be posting with Randi tomorrow night and Shay the night after! Sorry these 14 hours work days have been kicking my butt! Looking forward to the weekend to post tho! I promise I am still here!

Nerdy. Nerdy. You're now due for posts with Cas and Charlie, and I'll reply with Ghost once Wolfiee Wolfiee takes care of Aya's post! I'll be getting today's training started in my next post, so if you guys haven't discussed the outcomes of your characters' matches yet, now's the time.

What is everyone's character being for Halloween and what's their favorite candy? :D

Sorry about that Aviator Aviator I intended to post with Cas today but lost track of time doing housework and painting. I'll do her and hopefully Charlie tomorrow.

And I know I have my matches Sussex on who wins. But I haven't sorted out all the fears yet.
I think Chris and Thorn should have Charlie's fear of fire.
Maybe Cas and Aya could have Charlie's fear of bugs? Wolfiee Wolfiee
Aubrey and Fable could either have her fear of Jeremy or her fear of being unable to help.
And I don't care about Griffons one, maybe her fear of heights?

I also don't mind if Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 wants to change any of those suggestions either. Or if Wolffiee wants one of those fears for Rhys.

I’ll get Aya up tonight! When I’m able to sit down and really write for her!

Oh bugs would be fine with me for the simulation between Cas and Aya! Nerdy. Nerdy.

Oh I’m not sure about Rhys 😂😅

Wolfiee Wolfiee I realized my last post with Christian completely ignored Rhys! I'm so sorry I had a mind blank. Do you want me to change it or just pretend he noticed him and acknowledged him a little? (As he doesn't know Rhys well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back