• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I just watched Catching Fire with some of my girls tonight, and I miss the days when we used to do Hunger Games with our charries so much! Which of the books/movies is y'all's favorite?

I love the Hunger Games SO much! I had one thread with Wander based in the Hunger games and it was so good.

My favourite book was Catching Fire, but honestly all three are amazing and the first one was so beautiful.
Catching Fire is also my favourite of the movies, but again I love them all so much. So brilliant.
Have y'all read the prequel? A Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes?

Honestly yeah I agree with that, Catching Fire was the best of both the books and movies. It felt so much more dangerous than the first one, and that ending was god tier. I haven't read the prequel, but I've had it spoiled to me lol.

That's so true.
Aww thats a shame that it's been spoiled. It was really good and I was surprised at how much I liked it.

What district would your characters ideally be in, if this was a Hunger Games thread?

Ghost would be from a new-money family "struggling" to cement itself in the Capitol, but he'd also be a dissenter who wants to overthrow the government, family be damned. He would turn to vigilante justice to get his point across.

Nerdy. Nerdy. Wolfiee Wolfiee Cas and Aya are due for replies, and Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 please post with Randi tonight!

Hey! I’ll try and post with Randi tonight! Last week of filming is happening so is it possible that if I cannot get her post up tonight I could do it Saturday? I promise with filming being over at the end of this week I’ll be more on track in the future.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I would greatly appreciate if you posted for Randi no later than Friday night, so that I can reply on Saturday. Starting on Sunday I'll be busy for most of next week. How's filming coming along?

I will do my best to have he posted tonight and certainly I will give it my all to post before Saturday if that is the case. Filming has been chaos this week because it is the last week. Weird hours, weird changes, everyone is in a panic over getting it all done on time. Has been a fun show so far but this week already has me exhausted.

I’m gonna try and get Aya up this weekend! If I have time I’ll have it up tonight.

I'm just waiting for Randi's post, but if she doesn't get one I'll do Cas tomorrow.

Also I forgot to answer my own question lol.
Aubrey and Charlie would be from District 1 where Aubrey is training to join the games and Charlie is following a more medical/luxurious route
Christian would be from District 2 or 7, I can definitely see him and his family as Rich mason families, or lumber ones.
Cas and Griffon would probably be part of District 13, or outcasts that aren't in any district and are just trying to survive.
If I had to pick one for them I'd pick 12

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Lol I know you just worked your tail off posting for Randi and I seriously appreciate you doing it before the weekend, so you're technically due for posts with Shayla and Bloom too but take your time with it.

I’ll get Aya up tomorrow after work! Also can I be reminded again of what all Charlie’s fears are?

Hi! I will be trying to post tomorrow or Monday! Film is wrapped and I am free once more haha!

Answers to Nerdy. Nerdy. question!

Randi - I honestly have a hard time placing her for some reason…
Fable - District 7
Thorn - District 2
Shayla - District 4
Vex - District 1
Bloom - District 11

Wolfiee Wolfiee Please post for Aya sometime today, and the whole list of Charlie's fears can be found on her form on the apps thread!

Nerdy. Nerdy. You're due for posts with Charlie and Aubrey, please!

Last edited:
I’ll get my posts up today! I have them mostly written up just need to wait on my kids to nap so I can finish xD

I would like to await a few more replies before I do Charlie and Aubrey's, just because it feels like there's not heaps to respond on their behalf.
If none come in the next day or so I will reply.

I am gonna be posting Bloom and hopefully Shay tomorrow! Thanks for giving me a rest period! I know I am due with my other babes as well!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Wolfiee Wolfiee I need you guys to please start posting more regularly from here forward. The expected activity level for this thread is a post per two weeks for each character, yet you guys are consistently posting every three weeks with me having to remind you multiple times. I understand you guys clearly have more important things going on in your lives than an RP, but since this thread is just us four now procrastinating on posts delays the whole thread.

I should be able to! My schedule was a mess with sick kids and the holiday season at my work. However this weekend is my last two days of work so my schedule should be a lot more clear and I’ll have more time to get replies out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back