• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm terribly sorry to have to do this but I have to drop out of this for the moment. I have a lot going on this month and, sadly, I don't think I'll be able to keep up with posting. If things slow down on my end and there's still room for me, I'd love to come back at some point. If not, that's totally understandable. You all have been lovely! <3

DaChaoticWriter DaChaoticWriter No worries, we understand that real life comes first. Do what you gotta do, and know that you will always have a place in this thread whenever you're ready!

Nerdy. Nerdy. You're due for posts with Aubrey and Charlie, please!

Last edited:
Man it feels like I just posted with them! Time flies so fast 🤣 Aviator Aviator
I'll get onto that ☺️

Sad to see you go DaChaoticWriter DaChaoticWriter I hope we see you back (soon) but fair enough, life is hard and ultimately this roleplay isn't as important as your real life. All the best.

Also do we want to have Rhys face either Randi or Shayla so Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 doesn't have to go against themselves and Wolfiee Wolfiee has someone to go against? That'll leave one initiate with no one to verse, but we do have some NPCs running around....

Working on Bloom's post now!

What if we have Rhys go against Randi and have a stalemate because they are both Divergents? So they tie?

I mean technically the Divergents don't have as much of an advantage as usual because in this simulation test, they ALL know it's a simulation. But I think that's an interesting idea

Wolfiee Wolfiee Or, since Yuri is no longer here, would you rather Rhys compete against a randomly selected instructor?

Also, I hate to ask but now that we're down an instructor yet again, does anyone here have any friends from other threads that they could invite?

Wolfiee Wolfiee You're at three weeks with Rhys now, so please reply with him tonight or tomorrow!

Tried to initiate a four-way interaction between all the characters on the roof, lemme know where you guys wanna go from here. XD

I think I’ll have Rhys go against Shayla if that’s ok! Also will do I’ll have his up tomorrow!

Also I so love Ghost. Lmao Listen you all need to stop having such amazing characters cause I’m out here with Aya who’s mesmerized by them all poor girl. 😂

I’ll be getting Rhys post up tomorrow morning. I haven’t had time today to actually sit down and get something decent typed up.

Sorry for taking so long Rhys will be up in about an hour or two just got home from work!

Nerdy. Nerdy. Please post with Griffon today or tomorrow, and Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 You're just about due for yet another round of posts for your characters, so please take care of Thorn's reply immediately.

All right everyone, what are your character's plans to celebrate Halloween night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back