• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I wrote up Griffon's post! I hope you don't mind Wolfiee Wolfiee I thought that him and Aya could have started a little friendship from their love of sketching? Let me know if you want me to change my post up! I can definitely do that.

I’d be fine with them all responding together as one group. Since they are all about to head down for the testing soon anyway!

Yeah I originally thought it could be a different section of the roof but now I see that's not super smart haha! Maybe it can start off separate and they notice each other?

I’ll get a post up tonight! Then probably will have Rhys posted tomorrow

I will be getting Aya up tonight since I wasn’t able to get her up yesterday.

So I don't know if we wanted to randomised Charlie's fears. But I had a few suggestions.
Given Thorns recent traumatic experience with his mum, he and Chris could get Charlie's pyrophobia? Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1
And I think her fear of being unable to help would work well for Aubrey and Fable?

I don't mind what we do, just thought those two would work well. But so would many others.

Wolfiee Wolfiee I love your new profile picture! They just released a Kakegurui spinoff that I'm really excited for but I haven't had time to sit down and watch it yet.
Same! I’ve been trying to watch it and house of the dragon but I’ve not had time to just sit an watch anything lately.

Also I cannot tell you guys how excited I am for all the plots and events that are coming for our characters! Aviator Aviator how mean can we be to our babes again? If I’m too mean let me know hahaha!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I will never hold you back from superfluous meanness. 😈

Oh damn, I've been without a computer for the weekend and just read Shayla's post for the first time. Apparently she's on the roof too along with Ghost, Val, Aya, and Griffon. XD Well, let's get an interaction going!

I will reply with someone tonight.l after work. Had a late night last night and got home just in time to go to bed.

Ok who all is on the roof 😂 I have my stuff typed up for Aya and Griffons interaction. So just gonna toss some notice towards everyone else who’s up there

Hey guys, I tried to use my laptop to reply last night and it was not working! So I will do it tonight... (I'll ask my husband if I can use his computer if my laptop doesn't work again)
I should be able to get both cas and Chris out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back