• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I’ll have Rhys up tonight! Sorry I recently got a new job so I’ve been working this week and died last night after work xD

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 We're pretty close. As soon as everyone is ready to time skip, we'll time skip. Please try to wrap Thorn up as best you can, but if you need one more round of posts to do so, that's fine. Just try to minimize the time between your posts with Thorn, please, should you choose to use multiple.

Oh my gosh 😭😭😭 I can't believe that's what happened with Thorn!!

I'm going to reply with Charlie tonight if all goes to plan, them hopefully Aubrey tomorrow night, then all my characters will be ready for the timeskip

But honestly though that hurt me sooooooo much to have Thorn become violent like that! He is going to hate himself so much for it and hold it against himself forever because that was never what his mother would have wanted for him. In that moment, in his eyes when he looks back on it, he was his father.

Alsoooo Rhys is posted! I should be good for a time skip now with both my characters.

Also I thought if you hadn't picked a name for Fable...
Fable Legend, or have no last name at all would be pretty cool!
Just an idea I had, I presume you've already picked one.

All right, everyone! The goal is to get the timeskip underway by this time next week, so please do what you must to wrap up with all your charries in the present time!

Unfortunately I couldn't get Aubrey up tonight. I only have one more post for her though.

Would it be okay Aviator Aviator to not do anymore with Griffon? I've given him a good spot to finish on.

I apologize for the delay but the events of the day kept piling up and I didn't have time to work on a post! Fable and/or Shay will be posted tomorrow!

Also I thought if you hadn't picked a name for Fable...
Fable Legend, or have no last name at all would be pretty cool!
Just an idea I had, I presume you've already picked one.
Those are both such good options! I didn't consider no last name...hmmmmm. The last name I had actually picked (thanks to a good friends help) was Aella - In Greek mythology, Aella was a strong Amazonian warrior who wielded a double ax weapon. What do you think? Fable Aella or simply Fable?

I kinda feel like the majority of my babes are ready for the skip. I’ll check over things more closely tomorrow but I think most of mine are good! I am still slightly tempted to do one more post with Shay or Vex but I also feel like it might just be dragging things out for others haha. Nerdy has been great about putting up with my lame posts ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back