• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
DaChaoticWriter DaChaoticWriter Really good post with Val, but I have just one question that I prolly should have asked earlier lol. Okay so, it seems as though Val has some prior experience being an instructor even though she hasn't been in the RP up until this point and we've been using different instructors (one of whom we'll now have to phase out of the plot because his RPer is no longer active). Anyway, since none of the current initiates have been introduced to Val yet, we'll have to create an explanation for that. Maybe Val was one of the instructors for last year's class, but for whatever reason she initially didn't sign on to return to the job at the start of this year? However, since we're just about to end Phase Two (this is the final night) and then there will be a short timeskip to the start of Phase Three, would you be okay if she officially joined the team then, at the start of our next day in the RP? Just to make the transition smoother. So up until now she's friends with some of the older characters but she's not yet officially an instructor, if that works for you? But maybe she's been contacted by some of her former bosses asking if she would like her old job back, though she hasn't formally agreed to anything yet. How does this sound? (Side note: Val seems like a really bad bitch and I'mma hit you up privately for some plotting!)

DaChaoticWriter DaChaoticWriter Really good post with Val, but I have just one question that I prolly should have asked earlier lol. Okay so, it seems as though Val has some prior experience being an instructor even though she hasn't been in the RP up until this point and we've been using different instructors (one of whom we'll now have to phase out of the plot because his RPer is no longer active). Anyway, since none of the current initiates have been introduced to Val yet, we'll have to create an explanation for that. Maybe Val was one of the instructors for last year's class, but for whatever reason she initially didn't sign on to return to the job at the start of this year? However, since we're just about to end Phase Two (this is the final night) and then there will be a short timeskip to the start of Phase Three, would you be okay if she officially joined the team then, at the start of our next day in the RP? Just to make the transition smoother. So up until now she's friends with some of the older characters but she's not yet officially an instructor, if that works for you? But maybe she's been contacted by some of her former bosses asking if she would like her old job back, though she hasn't formally agreed to anything yet. How does this sound? (Side note: Val seems like a really bad bitch and I'mma hit you up privately for some plotting!)
I honestly wasn't sure how to go about her just suddenly being there, but that works for me! Some family issues or previous engagements she couldn't just leave unfinished could have kept her away for the better part of the training. Her being an instructor in the past was something that I planned on for sure though. I can tweak my post to better reflect that, sorry for any confusion! And thank you! I'll definitely be messaging with you about some plots!

Smol edit: I fixed my post so everything should be good now. Thanks for your help Vill!
:D

Last edited:
I've got Christian's post up! Next will be Cas/Griffon! Hopefully one or both today! Depends on when I get home!

I got Cas's post up, though I'll apologise for it being a bit sub-par. I like to write Cassidy's post with a lot more eloquence and inner thoughts but I just wasn't up to it and knew I needed to just get a post up (I'm getting busier each day and I'm worried I won't be getting them up fast enough).
But I'm also going to chalk it up to the fact that Cas is high and drunk and so maybe she's just not as eloquent as usual.

I’ll have Rhys up tonight! I’m sorry for the delay yesterday I just had no energy to write so I’ll make sure to have him up tonight!

I'll be getting to replies when I can in the next couple days! I'll be moving but I should hopefully have time in the evenings to get them done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back