• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I unfortunately don’t know if I’ll be able to post today! (Have doctors appointments and orientation for my son.) However I’ll start typing it up during my free time and hopefully will have it up tonight. ☺️

Hey guys sorry but I just still haven't had time to even turn my laptop on again but it's almost the weekend so I will reply then.

Rhys out here ready to fight some adults to protect Fable. Lol

Also I’ll get a post up for Aya in the next few days or so!

I've come for your plots! I need to read through what's going on in the RP, but if anyone would like specific interactions with Yuri or Val I'd be happy to get that going.

DaChaoticWriter DaChaoticWriter So glad that you're here! Don't feel obligated to read through the RP; that'll be a whole lot of reading lol. I'll just give you a brief recap of what's going on right now. At this time we're at the very end of Phase Two of training (the final night, in fact), but the initiates had the day off from training due to a faction-wide celebration for one of the leaders, Jeremy Daniels. Several big plots are happening right now: Chris has just been arrested for assaulting his girlfriend's asshole brother and accidentally also hitting her in the process, while Fable watched the whole thing happen. Realizing that she was unable to mitigate the situation, she ran off and only just met up with Rhys when her adoptive brother, Griffon, found her at the behest of their parents, who made a surprise visit to the Dauntless compound and with whom Fable has a very tempestuous relationship. Prior to then, Griffon and one of the instructors, Bloom, were privately doing a fear simulation together in an effort to recover some of the lost memories of Griffon's past, since he has amnesia and has very limited memories of his life before Fable's biological parents adopted him. Meanwhile, Cas, Shayla, and Aya are all gathered in Shayla's apartment and are playing games like spin the bottle and truth or dare while taking substances. The girls were just joined by Randi, who recently discovered some damning evidence that indicates she might be a Divergent. Charlie, Aubrey, Thorn, and Ghost are all at Charlie and Aubrey's mother's house for dinner, but the party is disbanding after Charlie had a panic attack for mysterious reasons. Aubrey suspects that Ghost has been abusing Charlie, his girlfriend, but Thorn fears she's been misled and is trying to convince her not to initiate a confrontation. Finally, Vex, spy for Erudite and superhuman weapon, is in her secret lair quietly keeping tabs on those other characters whom she deems potential threats or opportunities to advance her superiors' goals.

So I’m not sure what everyone has planned romance wise at the moment. Would anyone be interested in some flings or end game romance with Aya? 🥺

Griffon has not got a proper love interest or romance plot yet Wolfiee Wolfiee and technically Cas has also not got one yet (but is in the works)

And I'm so sorry guys. I'm organising a wedding, trying to work my ass off and also have so many other stuff I'm doing. But I'll hop on and get out as much as I can today, since I have the day off. I'll do it as soon as I can.

Please make sure to not over work yourself! It wouldn’t do any good if you end up collapsing from exhaustion.

Also if you’d like we can possibly plot some in pm’s?

My weekend has been incredibly hectic but I should be able to at least post for Yuri here soon! I'll probably put him in with the party people if that's cool with y'all. Also, thank you for the recap Aviator Aviator !

May I offer Bloom a Val in these trying times? Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1

Posted Charlie and Aubrey now, took me ages and I'm so sorry if they aren't up to par Aviator Aviator I just struggled a bit to do them for some reason (Lots happening IRL so my Roleplay muse wasn't so high). But I'm glad I got them up. I'm pretty busy again this week but I'll hopefully have a bit more free time to reply.

Fable's post has been added! I left the end open for Rhys and Griffon to jump into action or react however yall like! Bloom is also jumping into action!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back