• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Thorn and Fable are posted! Sorry that Fable's seems short, Nerdy. Nerdy. and I are still discussing the simulation between Aubrey and Fable. I will start posting characters again on Monday because I think I am due to start posting again soon!

I’m gonna get Rhys post up on Sunday. I’m finishing up work today and tomorrow so I won’t have time these two days but I’m free on Sunday!

Monday I will be posting with Vex most likely!

Okay if your characters had the choice would they tame a poison wyvern, fire wyvern, ice wyvern, or water wyvern?

Ghost wanted to be a pirate for the first ten years of his life, so he'll take that water wyvern and train it to be a leviathan that sinks enemy ships. XD

Hello~
I'm here with Warren and ready to partayyy :P He's open for all plots!
Also if I could get an idea of what's going on in the roleplay, I'll get started on a post as soon as possible~

rohcoco rohcoco Welcome! :closed eyes open smile: So, as for right now in the RP, we just did a brief timeskip to the beginning of Phase Three, so this is actually an ideal time for you to hop in with Warren! This is the initiates' first day in the fear landscapes, and to demonstrate, they were all assigned a random fear from Charlie's fearscape. The kids are going head-to-head in pairs to be the first to solve the unique puzzle that each of the simulations presents them, and unlike in Phase Two, everyone is aware that it isn't real, not just the Divergents. Are you planning to make Warren's sister, Dakota, a character?

Hello~
Also if I could get an idea of what's going on in the roleplay, I'll get started on a post as soon as possible~
I’ll think of some plots soon! I’ve got my characters Rhysand and Aya if you wanna plot with them let me know!

Hello~
WELCOME! Warren seems amazing!!! I would love to plot with him and my babes if you have time! I rp Brandish, Fable, Thorn, Vex, Bloom, and Shayla!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! If anyone has any question about Warren's form or has any plot itches they're dying to scratch, please let me know! Either here or by dm, neither intimidate me~
I'm super excited to plot with all of you guys and charries, I'm going to read through all the apps(hopefully more carefully this time lmao) and reach out if I can think out of something fun!

Aviator Aviator I was totally perhaps aiming to make Dakota as my bid for an initiate character 👉👈 If it's alright with you, that is! I did notice how the women outnumber the men right now, I just could not pass up on an opportunity to potentially use Anya Taylor-Joy as a fc!

From my brief overview of Warren, I can give some brief thoughts from my characters POV.

Charlie: Charlie would have empathy for Warren's background and history but be fairly intimidated by how he acts and his general persona. She wouldn't avoid him but she likely wouldn't initiate contact either. She would be pretty submissive in things he says or does due to the feeling of being intimidated.

Aubrey: Aubrey in her current state will look at Warren as someone whom she inspires to be, and probably agrees and stands with much that he does and says. Although usually she'd be into him, her current situation means she's not into anybody and has other pressing issues. But she would definitely like him.

Christian: Chris would have little thoughts on Warren. Unless he knew him personally he would probably keep him at arm's length as he does everyone else, not rudely but just because he honestly doesn't see the point in befriending everyone.

Cassidy: Cas would definitely be interested in Warren and enjoy trying to wiggle deeper into his personality. (Also could totally see an interesting threesome between Randi, Cas and Warren?) She likes to just have fun, although she probably has more tact than he does, she likes his general vibe.

Griffon: Griffon would probably respect Warren a great deal, he respects his elders and authority like nobody else. But if Warren is particularly harsh, blunt or rude, intimidating or even scary, Griffon would struggle with that. But on the whole he would be happy to interact and be around him.

rohcoco rohcoco I just reread through Warren's form and I think he and Brandish (aka Randi) are SUPER similar and would likely get along really really well! If you wanna plot with them at all let me know! I also rp one of the other instructors, Bloom, so if you wanna plot with her as well let me know! Honestly all of my beans are open to plotting with Warren but those are the two that stick out the most, unless he wants to walk on the wild side and tempt death by plotting interactions with Vex 😈

Will do! I’ve already gotten his post mostly written up from yesterday so just finishing it up today!

I meant to ask this earlier! Should Rhys be able to tell that something is actually going wrong with Shayla in this simulation?

*also will have Rhys up first thing in the morning since I won’t have to run my kid around lol

Last edited:
I meant to ask this earlier! Should Rhys be able to tell that something is actually going wrong with Shayla in this simulation?

*also will have Rhys up first thing in the morning since I won’t have to run my kid around lol
Yeah he should. She will be bleeding from her nose badly in and out of the simulation plus he can tell she is screaming and holding her head as if someone were drilling into it and throwing angry wasps inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back