• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
So still here! Just like been dealing with the poles and such as well! It’s been a bit of a mess and a little scary.

Baratheon Baratheon I love your new fancy! Anyway, since you just posted, I'll probably have Ghost approach Finn not after he's finished with Randi, but after his second initiate, if that's okay?

paralyzed paralyzed Hey hey, I don't think I've had the pleasure of plotting with Night yet! Honestly, since he has two distinct sides of his personality, I think he'll throw Ghost for a loop at first. What Ghost won't like about him is the rowdy, crowd-pleaser side of him, because whether that's the real Night or just a façade to fit into Dauntless better, Ghost doesn't like inauthenticity. However, Ghost is usually pretty good at reading others, so I think he'll also pick up on Night's more Abnegation aspect, in which he's really selfless and devoted to those closest to him, and Ghost will like him significantly more in these moments. Maybe to make Night feel a little more at ease in Dauntless, Ghost will remind him that selflessness often takes an immense amount of bravery, so Night shouldn't feel obligated to conceal this part of him from everyone else. What do you think?

Working on my posts now! Also if anyone would like to plot some I’m down.

jrink jrink : Would you like to plot some possible friendship between Dante and either of my characters. I have Poppy a dauntless born and Jaxom a Candor born.

This also applies to any of the new members if you’d like to plot a bit between any of our characters!

Aviator Aviator Sounds good. Night will probably act very "dauntless-like" around the instructors thinking that they would be looking for that in an initiate. But yeah, if Ghost could see through that and inform him, it would mean a lot coming from an instructor.

Also I'll try and post sometime today or maybe tomorrow.

So how is everyone doing? I know there’s a lot going on right now with waiting on election results. I should be able to get a post up by Monday but Ben is now open for any interactions as he’s finished his testing!

sorry that took longer than expected. had to find the rp thread and a new fancy and everything x.x
anyways welcome to everyone here! i'd love to plot w you guys if you're open to it ~
also hi SUGAR. SUGAR. idk if you remember me but it's nice to see you!

lol Baratheon Baratheon or Wolfiee Wolfiee I noticed you guys are both using what seems to be the same fancy and I LOVE IT .... any chance either of you would be willing to share the code with me??? I admittedly have no idea how fancy posts work on this site :(

Ahhh i lied I'll prolly get a post up by Sunday. Today left me a lot more drained than expected and I'm working most of the day tomorrow lol. I promise i will have one up this weekend tho!! :)

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I just added Thorn to the rankings for today's fear sims on the first post. Currently I have Harper as his administering instructor. Is that all right, or would you like to try to switch with someone? Because I know Fable also has Harper. Bruh I am so pumped for your reply ngl

Sounds good to me! Also, I am so sorry I didn't reply today! I lost track of time and some things popped up that I had to deal with! Post will happen Sunday/maybe Monday but it will happen within the next two days! Sorry for the wait! I am super excited about the posts tho!

Got a reply up! I apologize if the last bit is a little meh a headache hit my in the face while i was writing it lmao

I posted with Maverick to kinda keep things moving but I'm gonna hold off on Blair for now - especially because she's got a long ass post coming soon lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back