• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah, I can see what you mean. It also might be cool if Maggie learns to respect (some) authority once she realizes that they’re only trying to make her better. She’ll probably resist this, of course, but it could interesting character development. Maggie will definitely approach him—she is by no means shy—and I can see her annoying the living Hell out of him, but then them becoming friends.

MadeInAdelaide MadeInAdelaide I can see Nic and Maggie clashing, since she hates people from Amity, but I can see him wearing her down and them becoming friends, or a least reluctant acquaintances. They both love music and reading, so they’ll have that in common.

Edit: Is it alright for me to post yet, or are we still waiting for some pots from other members?
I think that would be fun! Maggie and Nic would definitely clash, but I don’t see Nic being deterred from being her friend.

Kio.exe Kio.exe I like that idea! Ghost can definitely use a few more friends lol. Yeah, feel free to post on the RP thread whenever you're ready!

For all the new RPers, which of the four instructors (Charlie, Ghost, Harper, & Maverick) would you like to have administer your character's fear simulation? Please all choose different ones, though, so that there's a balanced distribution. First come first serve.

Kio.exe Kio.exe I like that idea! Ghost can definitely use a few more friends lol. Yeah, feel free to post on the RP thread whenever you're ready!

For all the new RPers, which of the four instructors (Charlie, Ghost, Harper, & Maverick) would you like to have administer your character's fear simulation? Please all choose different ones, though, so that there's a balanced distribution. First come first serve.
I think it would make sense for Ghost to, since Maggie has to find a way to approach him for our idea.

Okay, Ghost has Maggie and Maverick has Nic...

jrink jrink Would you prefer Charlie or Harper to administer Dante's fear simulation for today's training?

Baratheon Baratheon I know Finn has Charlie administering his test today so that's off the table, but I really miss the Finn vs. Ghost rivalry we had going for the first half of the thread! I don't know what exactly, but those two need to have an interaction of some kind soon, you feel? Or even Ghost and Harper, another pairing that I really like (even if they don't like each other).

I can't get back onto the old threads at the moment, so I will have to get my latest RP post later? As for plots I am thinking but I am also still really busy and I don't know if I mentioned but I don't really have internet. So it's difficult to get online at the moment.

I just updated the rankings on the first post for today's simulations! Now Lizzie has been removed and Dante, Maggie, and Nic have been added, and it also shows which instructor will be administering each initiate's simulation. What with all the changes to the old list I found it easier to randomly generate a new one. Apologies to anyone whose character's score drastically decreased from the first list! Please note that the top three will always remain the same due to Divergent status.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 xayah. xayah. Please join us with your charries!

Last edited:
The last I checked, neither Jacks nor Xayah has longed on to FF since the announcement of the shutdown. I don't envy the rude awakening they're gonna have to find everyone is mostly already gone lol.

I logged on 2 hours before the site shut down v.v It was not fun. I'll miss it :(

But anyways, with all these new people, I'd love to plot with some of you guys! I'll have to find Leah's form sometime, but I'll post it when I do

I FOUND MY WAY BACK!

As per usual my characters are open for plotting!

I currently have...
Randi - Dauntless Born
Fable - Abnegation Transfer

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Randi is high-key scary lol. I'll try my best to have a reply up tomorrow night!

Wolfiee Wolfiee WanderLust. WanderLust. xayah. xayah. I think when we left off in the old thread you guys were up next for replies. Now that we've mostly got the new thread up and running, please try to post in the next few days!

paralyzed paralyzed Welcome! Recaps of the RP's recent events are on the first post. Today in training the initiates are being administered a serum in private by one instructor that causes them to experience a simulation of one of their worst fears. For Night's simulation, would you rather have Harper or Maverick be the instructor to administer it? (I'm so sorry if you didn't get a chance to read everyone's forms before the links to the old site were disabled oof.)

Maybe they could have grown up together? Like their parents worked together? So they could be really close friends if not like siblings to one another?

I was going to reply tonight but then my laptop couldn't use the internet, sorry 😭 I'll try some point this weekend.

i'm gonna reply sunday! my deadline is sunday so i'm gonna try to turn in my college apps by saturday night!

step 1. pull all-nighters to finish
step 2. post on here
step 3. ?????
step 4. profit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back