• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Kio.exe Kio.exe Maggie's stats look great! Please make sure to edit them into her form sometime if you haven't already.

Baratheon Baratheon If Aubrey and Finn approach Ghost for a fight after he's already been training for a while, he'll truthfully say he's unwell and decline, because his illness reduces his stamina significantly. But if they approach him before he exerts himself, and the challenge is specifically meant as a training exercise (rather than a public display of who has the bigger ego lol), Ghost might accept. Although he isn't foolish enough to take both Aubrey and Finn on at once, and he wouldn't agree to a hand-to-hand fight, which he knows he would lose. Yeah, either after Randi or after Ghost's next initiate, I'll have him approach Finn for simulations, if Nerdy. Nerdy. is okay with having Charlie intervene?

So what exactly is going on? Sorry my muse is just so low for roleplaying right now. Just so much has changed and it’s just disheartening having plots fall through now or change. I’m excited for the new people though cause new blood brings some fun interactions.

MWMASkairipa MWMASkairipa That will depend on the number of initiates we have participating in tomorrow's training exercises. If it's an odd number, then I'm completely fine with Bella pairing up with an NPC, but if there's already an even number, then I would prefer that she goes with someone else's character, for simplicity's sake. Plus that way, you won't have to RP back and forth with yourself.

MadeInAdelaide MadeInAdelaide Hey, are you still interested in this thread? I don't mean to rush you or put you on the spot or anything, I just wanted to check in since we haven't heard from you in a little while. In case you and the other newcomers Kio.exe Kio.exe jrink jrink paralyzed paralyzed weren't aware, you guys can post on the RP thread anytime you'd like! Right now, most of the initiates are just hanging around waiting to be called for testing, so don't be afraid to approach other characters.

Wolfiee Wolfiee WanderLust. WanderLust. xayah. xayah. RP replies please???

Hi!! I apologize I have been working the polls, this is quite possibly the most important election in United States history and I want to be on the right side of history. I will have a post up tonight you have my word. Aviator Aviator

WanderLust. WanderLust. That would be awesome! I hope the polls weren't too taxing on your sanity lol.

Kio.exe Kio.exe Your first RP post was great, and I loved reading about Maggie's complicated emotions toward her sister! Just note that all of the initiates are in a big waiting room together, so you can interact with anyone until Maggie is called for her test.

I’ll put this in his form, but I’d like Nic’s points to be divided up like this:

Guns: 6

Knives: 7

Hand to Hand: 4

yea, i'm gonna post today. who is leah doing sims with and is it her turn yet?

MadeInAdelaide MadeInAdelaide Nic's stats look good, as does your RP post! I already ship him with Maggie shhh...

xayah. xayah. Leah has Ghost for sims today. He's still with Randi, but Chris interacted with Leah in his last post to ask her how she's doing because she looks frazzled.

jrink jrink Omfg your RP post was awesome! Like, way to set the tone! I look forward to reading more about Dante in the future.

WanderLust. WanderLust. Aha I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for Blair's simulation later today. ;)

Last edited:
I’ll get a post up by this weekend hopefully no promises though. Like I said my muse is pretty gone for everything. Also the comment before wasn’t completely directed about losing plots in this one! It’s a general comment about how many threads and people were lost once feralfront ended. Since I was in several roleplays and now almost all of them are gone.

hello everyone!! i bring my character alaska romanov to the table for plotting. she's a candor born transfer who is definitely cold and bitchy. she has a small circle so don't be offended if she doesn't like your character...she doesn't like most everyone haha

SUGAR. SUGAR. Ghost isn't good at making the first move when it comes to friendships, but if fate were to bring Alaska and him together, I think she'd grow on him after a while! He would appreciate someone else who values competence and isn't as boisterous as the rest of the Dauntless crowd. Although he might think she needs to not always take things so literally and develop an imagination a little.

wildkittyatheart wildkittyatheart Sign-ups are on the first post if you're interested!

Aviator Aviator oooh after my class is over (the life of a college student lol) i will read over his form and come back to this! i def like the idea of her growing on him, as to some people she tends to do that haha and idk how with her chilly self. so give me abt an hour to come back with ideas!

Aviator Aviator oohhh okay so i read over ghost's form and he's so cool! i definitely see him grabbing alaska's attention off the get-go. she might find herself subtly trying to get approving comments from him, even if it's only subconciously. i think they could have very interesting and elaborate conversations. also please have him give her stern comments on letting loose and not being so stiff all the time! i think they could have a decent relationship and she will wind up having respect for him but im not certain if i see him in her close inner circle.

SUGAR. SUGAR. Ghost tends to be a bit formal and stiff too with others, so he might be a little hypocritical in telling Alaska that... but honestly that's totally his style because he knows he's a deplorable example to follow.
Spider-Man-Homecoming-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back