• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
1: for some reason I stopped gett8ng notifications for this thread.
2: sorry I haven't posted, I've been keeping up to date and WOW amazing posts!!! I just haven't had the time, I had my birthday and a lot of meetings, assessments and work ahhhhhb
I'll hopefully post today, or Friday.

Nerdy. Nerdy. happy belated birthday!! Also - I’ve been running into the same problem with not getting notifications for certain threads, don’t know what that’s about

Nerdy. Nerdy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY (belated)!!!!! I am so happy to rp with someone as amazing as you! I hope you had a great day! Also I have been having the same issue so you aren’t alone!

Getting a post up soon. Is anyone else not getting notifications? I get notifications sometimes then other times not at all.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! Yay for being older 😂

And Yeah! I wasn't getting notifications for this thread and I missed like a whole page of posts because of it.

Omg happy belated Nerdy!!! I also stopped getting notifications so I was really worried and confused. What’s happening?

I’m good! I haven’t seen you in a while but I’m glad to rp with you again! It’s like this site only gives me notifs for a few days before stopping

I am having that same issue! It is super weird! I wish I knew how to fix it! Also, it is great to see you too and to get to rp together again! <3

So I have a headache and I'm sleep deprived and I need to study... so I cannot post tonight I'm sorry, it would be shite if I tried :')

I will try to post tomorrow, please forgive me I'm just a bit swamped with everything and I know that I need to post but I'm just so tired and busy all at the same time. Thanks for the patience. (And all the birthday love <3)

Also I'm glad I'm not the only one who wasn't getting notifications? BUt also that sucks because now I'm worried every thread isn't giving me notifications.

Oof I keep not getting notifications either which is terrible because I’ll get on think there’s no replies yet then bam I’ve missed 5-6 things. Also should be getting a reply up either Sunday or Monday night. I think for Jax going with a drowning fear with a twist.

Guys I had a terrifying dream last night that squirrels realized that could travel in packs and attack like piranhas and no one was safe from the furry man eating swarms!!!! Just thought I should share lol

Okay so we havent done one of these for a while so imma take a crack lmao

If our charries had a favorite cartoon character, who would it be and why??

Bella: Probably Azula from ATLA to be honest. She would feel Azula's pain and aspire to take the hard way and be better than giving in to her pain and suffering. And also he reminded that she's one bad day away from becoming Azula.

Aw man, that's an awesome question, I can't choose just one! Ghost adores Karen from Spongebob, but to be honest he's more of an anime/manga fan... In that case, his favorite characters would be Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist because badass galore, and Sora and Shiro from No Game No Life because he admires their ingenious over-competitiveness.

Randi - Harley Quinn from the show Harley Quinn because she has bad b*tch energy through the roof, knows how to have fun, speaks her mind, and is just 100/10 a babe! Also, her style is *chef's kiss*!

Fable - Wolverine from the X-Men because he is so complicated and despite so many people trying to tell him who to be and "fix" him he manages to be himself and find his way in the world as the badass, surprisingly caring, kick-butt kinda guy he is.

Thorn - Iroh from AtLA because...I mean come on...Thorn and Iroh are like on the EXACT same wavelength and would totally be bros. They both prefer peace rather than war but will enter the fight if and when they have to, they just know that peace is usually the better option.

Hi guys so not sure when I’ll get a post up. I had planned on posting Monday and ended up starting to feel unwell on Sunday. I’m feeling a little better today but I’m gonna schedule an appointment to be tested for covid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back