• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Disney's Academy for Magical Endings] Out of Character

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I can always separate them into tabs if you want?

I don't know why I'm not able to comprehend tabs not working ._.

Ahh, how do you say this, when they're in the same reply, the code breaks apart real quick. The images copy themselves onto the other set of codes and so do some of the texts

I think I'll be looking for another code though. I have the time and I'm really bored so wheeeee

Ahh, how do you say this, when they're in the same reply, the code breaks apart real quick. The images copy themselves onto the other set of codes and so do some of the texts

I think I'll be looking for another code though. I have the time and I'm really bored so wheeeee

That's frickin' weird, although I've had similar problems. Sometimes it's just a matter of making sure you placed the Tab bit in the right place, but I'd honestly have to see the code itself and do tab stuff with it to know for sure.

That's frickin' weird, although I've had similar problems. Sometimes it's just a matter of making sure you placed the Tab bit in the right place, but I'd honestly have to see the code itself and do tab stuff with it to know for sure.

Aye, I'd consult the owner about it later but I found a pretty cool code so I'll be using that and reserving this one for later uses.

Aye, I'd consult the owner about it later but I found a pretty cool code so I'll be using that and reserving this one for later uses.

Let me know if you still have problems with tabs, because as the creator of the thread I can edit other posts, so I can condense them for you if need may be c:

Let me know if you still have problems with tabs, because as the creator of the thread I can edit other posts, so I can condense them for you if need may be c:

Aye boss!

I'll probably get to working on the real meat of everything by the weekends anyhow so no worries!

lol i had a code like that. it was awful.

i santed to use it but i changed the code in all.

When you realize you're going to have to actually come up with backstory/personality stuff

WHY DID I BRING IN A CHARACTER FROM MY RESERVE REPERTOIRE

Clover: Cuz I'm awesome?

That is not why

Between Rafiki and Pepita, I'm honestly torn which one I am inclined towards.

Eccentric old mandrill or aggressive but loyal jaguar with wings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back