• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Disney's Academy for Magical Endings] Out of Character

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Not at all. I'm currently on a band field trip so I'll be occupied all day tomorrow. I also have an AP test Monday and two on Wednesday soooooooo >_>

awehhh same not gonna lie! I'm loving your Cogsworth c:

I'm also hyped to see more sheets up ^^

cries i was almost done with my cs' but rpn refreshed and i lost all the progress bc i was editing a post instead of making a new one :closedeyescryingfrown::closedeyescryingfrown::closedeyescryingfrown:

I finished my AP Gov exam! (That thing was seriously a j o k e )

Now I only hope my Remy will decide to make herself known soon -_-
Y e s! Good for you Gen :3 Do you have any more left now?
She'll eventually come and make herself known.

So one vote for Iggy, one vote for Cher!
Have you decided, or? c;

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork hooray!!

i’m very close to being done with the rest of mine as well! (:
you can do it, you can do it!

I dunno if I wanna do it though Dx that's why I haven't said anything about taking them.

... my computer apparently doesn’t want me to finish my cs :closedeyescryingfrown: this is the second time in a row it’s done something to make me lose all my progress.

i’m going to finish typing everything up on my phone tonight, so hopefully first thing tomorrow i can just shove all the info into the format before my computer has the chance to rebel again ;0;

apolla apolla PixieDust PixieDust eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch A Little Cloud A Little Cloud revalia revalia SomebodyElse SomebodyElse AI10100 AI10100 greek.geek greek.geek r e i r e i Andrita Andrita MegMath13 MegMath13 Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Athens Athens

Okay somehow thought there were more. Anyway.

A few things to mention, friends.

First--I'm still open to co-GMs! r e i r e i and apolla apolla and eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch have all graciously said they'd help me, but I'm always in need of more brainpower! (and sanity)

Second--I know y'all are anxious to get started--trust me, so am I--but seeing as I have two AP exams tomorrow, and one of them's French, most of my energy for the next couple days will be focusing on not dying from that. (i.e. not psyching myself out) So I will try to aim for Thursday, but we'll have to see what happens.

Third--Similarly, please finish your character sheets as soon as possible! Only accepted characters will be allowed to post in the RP, and I can't accept characters without discussing with the co-GMs first, so... character sheets are kinda required for that. (I'm not gonna give a date or anything, since I still need one of mine to come into existence, but just wanted to make sure y'all were aware!)

Fourth--How is everyone today?

Fifth--Remember to put a writing sample under your character sheets! I know I added that a little later, cuz I'm a dumbass, but even so, please make sure it's there! :)

And that's about it!

apolla apolla PixieDust PixieDust eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch A Little Cloud A Little Cloud revalia revalia SomebodyElse SomebodyElse AI10100 AI10100 greek.geek greek.geek r e i r e i Andrita Andrita MegMath13 MegMath13 Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Athens Athens

First--I'm still open to co-GMs! r e i r e i and apolla apolla and eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch have all graciously said they'd help me, but I'm always in need of more brainpower! (and sanity)

Second--I know y'all are anxious to get started--trust me, so am I--but seeing as I have two AP exams tomorrow, and one of them's French, most of my energy for the next couple days will be focusing on not dying from that. (i.e. not psyching myself out) So I will try to aim for Thursday, but we'll have to see what happens.

Third--Similarly, please finish your character sheets as soon as possible! Only accepted characters will be allowed to post in the RP, and I can't accept characters without discussing with the co-GMs first, so... character sheets are kinda required for that. (I'm not gonna give a date or anything, since I still need one of mine to come into existence, but just wanted to make sure y'all were aware!)

Fifth--Remember to put a writing sample under your character sheets! I know I added that a little later, cuz I'm a dumbass, but even so, please make sure it's there! :)

And that's about it!

Good luck with your tests! Finals week is one hell of a stressful time so there's no rush. We wouldn't want you getting fried from both academics and this.

Currently procrastinating the living hell out of my report and studying but otherwise doing great!

Good luck with your tests! Finals week is one hell of a stressful time so there's no rush. We wouldn't want you getting fried from both academics and this.

Currently procrastinating the living hell out of my report and studying but otherwise doing great!

Heh... I wishI it was finals week...

And that's about it!
I'll have mine done soon, it's just been a rough few days. Also don't stress and good luck on your Exams

Users who are viewing this thread

Back