• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Disney's Academy for Magical Endings] Out of Character

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
in terms of character type, since you have listed hero, villian, princess, animal, etc.... for cogsworth, am i valid if i just say "clock"

in terms of character type, since you have listed hero, villian, princess, animal, etc.... for cogsworth, am i valid if i just say "clock"
For Lumiere, I said 'side-kick'....

For Poca I felt iffy writing princess omg.

So like, what if I decided to take... er, Pepita from Coco.

Would that be animal or guardian spirit?

Really thinking about adding John Smith.

And perhaps Kronk.

And then another girlie.

omg for reals?? im stoked if you add John Smith xD

TBH I'm really really thinking about it bc we have Poca and Kocoum! I feel like that'd be great. XD

And as far as which girl, I have no idea @.@

Someone... fun.

I kinda wanna use Iggy Azalea as a fc, since I haven't been able to use her beyond a CS yet and I'm staring at her in my workshop. Lmao. But that's not a definite thing.

Ughhhhhhhhhh

TBH I'm really really thinking about it bc we have Poca and Kocoum! I feel like that'd be great. XD

And as far as which girl, I have no idea @.@

Someone... fun.

I kinda wanna use Iggy Azalea as a fc, since I haven't been able to use her beyond a CS yet and I'm staring at her in my workshop. Lmao. But that's not a definite thing.

Ughhhhhhhhhh

Yes thats why! Im sure egg is stoked for it as well from what they replied to you :p

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
i'm so close to being done with my paper and then i can really get into the meat of my character sheets, i'm so excited (both to be completely finished with my first year of grad school, but also to develop my beautiful children!!!) ;o;

For Lumiere, I said 'side-kick'....

For Poca I felt iffy writing princess omg.

Dammit knew I shoulda put sidekick UGH
I was going off the old RTMK list I made like a badass
THAT WILL BE FIXED Y'ALL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back