• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Disney's Academy for Magical Endings] Out of Character

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
HAHAHA IF ONLY YOU KNEW

I just imagined a three-way cat fight between Wendy, Tink, and Peter

OH. GOD.

revalia revalia STOP CODING LIKE A BADASS DAMMIT
Jk pls don't stop I love looking at your codes
hehehe i felt lazy and borrowed one of pasta's code actually :p

XD lmaoooo

Also, question. The characters don't know about their disney "futures" until the academy, right? And it's like a college?

They actually have been told already what's going to happen once they become part of the Disney canon. Either that or they won't know until a little later...? Huh... T_T Hold please.
*Jeopardy music*

hehehe i felt lazy and borrowed one of pasta's code actually :p

Okay I'm gonna excuse my dumbass comment by saying I barely glanced at it, just saw pretty colors

i borrowed someone's code but their name isn't anywhere on it so i have to go searching in the backlogs of the bbcode center to be able to give credit where it's due ;o;

They actually have been told already what's going to happen once they become part of the Disney canon. Either that or they won't know until a little later...? Huh... T_T Hold please.
*Jeopardy music*

Just let me know! ^^

Okay so the Grand Council is currently trying to get Keaton to focus on something besides himself as Gen tries to do Calculus

This may take a while

Once more I will apologize for having to separate my characters into different posts because the code doesn't agree with tabs nor being with each other in one singular post

Once more I will apologize for having to separate my characters into different posts because the code doesn't agree with tabs nor being with each other in one singular post
i feel that, my original code HATED being in tabs and i eventually just had to compromise and find a new one, despite how freaking GORGEOUS it was ;n;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back