• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Disney's Academy for Magical Endings] Out of Character

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Keaton: WELCOME TO THE PLACE OF YOUR DREAMS... MY PRESENCE! You may now bask in my glory!

Gen: *sigh* I knew I shouldn't have let you start.

Francisco: Hope you have fun here, though really, why wouldn't you? Gen's in charge.

Korey: *grunt* (Translation: That was cheesy. Anyway, let Gen know if you have any questions.)

Josephine: *hrmph* I'm sorry, but that's just so funny... Gen's still looking for co-GMs! So let her know if you can help!

Magdalene: Thanks to @k o r o l and apolla apolla , who already volunteered! But Gen could always use the help (and comfort)!

Clover: As entertaining as it would be if you didn't, be nice to each other. Gen's pretty good at ass-kicking.

Gen: That I am. *preens* Welcome to the OOC chat, everybody!

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Hi everyone! I should get my character sheet up by this evening. Sorry for not being active in the morning, I was at school :(

Hello my dah-lings. Decided to pop in here a bit hehe.

hello friends! i hope you are all having a lovely day!

i will most likely have my character sheets up later this evening, in between writing my final paper that is my final assignment of my first year of grad school! huzzah & all that! 😭

Ouch haha - I'm gonna start writing some things up now because I have an exam in a week haha

Hello everyone!

I'm still deciding on a male role to take.

Any suggestions?

I know there's TONS to choose from but I want someone that someone else has a character from their story (if that makes sense). XD

Hello everyone!

Any suggestions?

I know there's TONS to choose from but I want someone that someone else has a character from their story (if that makes sense). XD
Maybe you could do Tarzan and I could do Jane?

Just a suggestion...

Hello everyone!

Any suggestions?

Hmmmm I was thinking of bringing in a gender-bent Cri-Kee in if you want to try bringing in a Mushu (I know you had one)

I'll get to those character sheets er... eventually but yeah, I'll have em up as soon as I can.

typically playing more than one character stresses me out, but since we're allowed six i'm... so tempted and disney has so many good children to choose from!!!!

i'm considering claiming cogsworth, because there's already so many furniture friends ;w;

typically playing more than one character stresses me out, but since we're allowed six i'm... so tempted and disney has so many good children to choose from!!!!

i'm considering claiming cogsworth, because there's already so many furniture friends ;w;
Yes. I am trying to hold the reigns at four. Like these characters I had them but I never got the chance to play them. So I pulled them here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back